Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Amazing update dear.I loved rk and madhu scenes and thanks for the pm dear...

Thanks a lot dear Sujitha.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharsii

Superb update deep..
Rishbala's bond is too nice..
They attracted to eachother..
But didn't realize..
Mukund is fuming in anger..Angry bird..
He is not going to leave..I thought..
Madhu and her mum conversation is nice one.Thanks for pm..
Update soon..

Priya thanks so much dear..😳
yup angry bird he is ..😆
my pleasure ..😃
ya I am late for update..will update now.👍🏼
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

beautiful update.. my deae DD.. very interesting turn of sequences.. am excited for the next happenings.. i knew it.. madhu will get along with rk.. he has that charm.. and they developed mutual likeness & repect for each other. mukund man... just bugger off.. lolz.. tnx fr pm DD.. keep writing awesomely like this 😉

Thanks a lot AA..😳
glad you loved it dear ..my pleasure ..thanks for reading.😃
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks for reading dear..thanks.😳
RM14 thumbnail
So glad you loved it dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

Nice one deepti.. 

So now fashion show isnt far away :P .. they must be show stoppers with all the looks they got :P .. 
I dont know how i feel about Mukund, he doesnt seem nice at all.. 
Robert seems to be nice .
Now Madhu's mother is also expecting her to do better.. 

Amna ..thanks for coming dear and thanks a lot.😳
yup they will be show stoppers.😃
RM14 thumbnail
Hello Friends..🤗hope you all are doing good ..😃
I am posting part 7 here ..😳
and I know I am so so late ..and extremely sorry for that..
but was really held up and couldn't get proper time to  write..just now could completed it ..so posting now..😳
hope you like it ..
thanks a lot for your lovely reviews and don't forget to hit like and comment for this update too ..you know na  I wait for them.❤️
one more thing ..I have taken creative liberty in writing update on Fashion show ..with the idea and info I have of them ..so if you find anything wrong or any mistake there ..sorry for that.😳

scroll down for update in next post.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Madhu RK and whole staff was busy in prep..Robert came in and behind him his assistant came in with many packets  from which he gave one to  Madhu and one to Rk ..and Robert asked her to wear them and do a final look test  and reharsals ..both of them took the respective packets in their hands and went  resp. changing rooms ..and when they came out whole staff mesmerized to saw them ..Robert almost jumped to see them coming..who can know better than him that how are they looking ..he made the outfits ..keeping them in mind and they were looking great.

"Hey ..i know my outfits are sexy but after they hug  you ..they become more sexy ..he he ..you are looking stunning ..trust me ..

Both couldn't  say anything ..and felt lil awkward as they haven't witnessed any situation like this before..

"My superstars ..cheer up ..yayy!! you guys will set the stage on fire truly..wow ..the way I imagined ..you are looking more fab than that ..i know I know this situation is new for you but now get use to it as you are going to get many such compliments ..

His voice was full of confidence and praise for them..he was so happy ..and than they were feeling bit more comfortable ..

"RK wow man ..you are looking dapper ..and you will see after this show you will become a celeb ..and Maddy..my stunning princess..you are looking out of the world..

This time both said together ..Really !! are you happy with us Robert!!

"Hahahaha ..guys ..you made me laugh ..see these faces ..faces of staff members ..how they are looking at you ..we all are so happy to see you Maddy like this ..in a changed avatar..and Rk also stepping out of his zone along with Madhu and yes you are a Rockstar..my offer is still open for you RK and hope Maddy too will say yes some day ..he came near them and hugged them and ordered all to get back and work and said to them that they have to wait a lil for choreographer but he is damn happy..

"Robert its coz of you I am able to do this ..your designs ..your choice ..just perfect..wearing outfit made by you is really means a lot ..and I am lucky ..Madhu said ..

"Aww Madhu ..my darling ..anytime for you ..anything for you ..

"Even I am more lucky as I got chance to work and also to wore outfit made by you.. Robert ..i only heard his name till now but ya Robert ..you are great boss..

"Hey Rk ..you all ppl love my work that's why I am here today..thanks guys ..

"Thanks to you too ..both said ..and all three of them smiled ..Rk went to see  choreographer ..and Robert still was talking to Madhu about  various aspects about the show ...he wanted this show to be a big success and he genuinely loved Madhu s work and her hardwork and dedication ..he was very choosy about the projects he took but his association with Madhu is from long now and he is so happy to work with such honest and down to earth ppl who even after getting success don't let it get over their heads and now he was feeling same for Rk too ..

~~~~0~~~~

Reharsals was about to start ..they started and went well after lil more practice..

They did well and they were sink into that..though while doing it Rk was having strange feeling which he could not describe ..and same goes for Madhu too ..finally reharsals ended and Robert was happy tooo to see that ..

After it ended ..they were standing and thinking something ..

Actually Rk was looking at Madhu and he couldn't took eyes off her ..her outfit ..her smile ..her beauty ..even when she was not having heavy make up  like they do in fashion shows ..

His gaze fixed to hers and it didn't remain unnoticed by her ..and when Shefali a girl from staff came and praised her and all others too ..he concluded that they are happy seeing their boss like this ..and smiling more ..

She came near her after talking to them and  said "Rk bol do na what you want to say ..till when you will be keeping in your stomach ..she said in lil funny tone ..

"Madhu ..think twice before say anything ..i might say anything which will not go well by you may be ..he said in equally funny tone ..

"Hmm what you will say I might know ..so don't worry ..say it ..

"I guess you wanna tell me something about me so ladies first pls ..he smiled

"Accha ..i am not going to say anything ..

But it means you want to say anything !! right !! caught you ..

"Hey hello ..nothing like that ..it seemed something remain unsaid so I was asking ..and I don't have to make reasons if I want to say anything ..

"Ok ok boss don't get angry ..o/w Mukund will come and fire me ..on his this point she bursted into laughter ..don't know why?

"Rk pls ..i am already nervous and now you are giving me laughter ride ..how will I handle ?

He himself laughed and said..Madhu just be yourself ..don't be nervous ..and ya pls Mukund Is your best friend but sorry sometimes he ..

"He is bit insecure ..but he helped me a lot ..and I know he sometimes ..but I hope you will understand this ..but o/w he is a good friend ..so ..

"Ya I can understand ..and I am thinking how he will complement you ? he hasn't seen you yet..

"Hmm I am thinking what he will say to you ..like Robert said ..or in some other way..

"I don't know what he will say but I know that Robert was right at least for you ..you indeed looking sexy in this outfit ..and he did realized after he said that ..he waited for Madhu's reaction for a moment and found her looking at him only..

"Sorry woh..

"Sorry for what ? infact thanks ..

"Means you didn't mind me saying this to you my boss ??he was wondering ..

"Not at all ..this word is quite common and mostly used In ours industry so its nothing that I would not like you saying this..the thing is ..are you just repeating Robert's words or you really think so ??

Left him in pool of thoughts ...she walked away ..patting his shoulder..and he was thinking that she was lieing or she actually didn't mind me saying that ?? uff so much confusion..sometimes ..i can't understand her ..

But I am happy that she didn't mind ..and ya she is looking sexy ..really..

He patted his head himself and walked away saying to himself that Rk !! stop thinking much ..she is your boss and she thinks you flirts a lot ...than he cut his argument immediately that if she thinks like that now too ..than she would not talk in the diff way she was talking today ..there is a change and he is happy if she is realizing how b'ful she is ..

He was going to change when Mukund collided with him and said "Oh damn!! Rk seedhe dekh ke chalo na ..

Rk felt irritated a bit ..he said nothing about show ..no hello no hi and just he was ready to fight always ..he thought ..how Madhu handles him ..don't know..this guy is crazy ..but he saud polietely..

"Mukund sir ..it wasn't our mistake ...it just happened ..well where have you been? And ya some files are on your table ..pls let them signed by today ..they are urgent ..

"Uh!!ok ok  I will do ..but not now ..firstly have to discuss something with Madhu..and he left making faces..

Rk thought its good he didn't saw Madhu in final rehearsal o/w who knows he would cancelled the show ..at this mere thought he laughed in his mind ..Mr.Mukund and his uneasiness with him ..and he knew his and Madhu's convo's don't go well by Mukku but he kinda enjoy seeing his diff faces ..and enjoy this too that Madhu half the time pour water on his dreams ..as she talks straight and she is not like if he will say anything ..she will accept ..no she will apply her own mind and think ..

--------

The venue was packed with  audiences ..media ..celebs too and the teams..staff..etc.it was so crowded ..and the show was about to begin ..Madhu was feeling nervous and excited too and so was happening with Rk and the other staff ..employees too ..as they were doing it for the first time ..and Robert was confient by the reharsals they did and how they got trained..

He wished them all the best and Rk complimented Madhu once again ..she blushed this time and she too in return complimented him ..all of them wished each other all the best and staff also was so happy that madam Madhu is taking part ..and in short time Rk made his esp place in office ..so they were happy for Rk too..

The show get started and the it was really grand ..Madhu and team were expecting good returns from this show..more growth and progress from this event and more name and fame ..

Models were coming and going ..showcasing their talent and the outfits and fashion accessories too ..

No. of Pics were getting clicked in seconds and videos were being made ..the collection was superb and the employees who took part were also walking with confidence ..they were happy with their co. already and now they got such big chance ..so they were double happy..

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu remembered her meeting with her mom just before she came here .. she said before that she is so excited too to see Madhu on ramp ..she can try afterwords too if she wants and she knows her dream for "Head and Toe she wish grand success of this event..

"Madhu ..i will see you in Robert's designed outfit in show directly ..not here in pic or video ..and than I will tell how is my princess looking although I know you will look great ..

"O Maa ..you are coming ..that will be my biggest support ..sure tell me after the show ..and I surely need your blessings and I know they are with me always.

they hugged each other ..

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu and Rk were waiting for their turn and when their turn came ..they just went ahead ..though they had a strange  feeling esp Rk ..Madhu attended these kinda events before too so she know how it goes but still ..now she was actively taking  part in fashion show as model too..so she was having many thoughts in mind ..being the owner and show stopper now..it was feeling of mixed emotions..

But thankfully they step ahead and with so gracefully and elegantly  they walked on ramp ..though they were  looking in the front of them ..the ppl ..viewers ..media ..but when they took the first step ..they stole the glance at each other as if want to keep the beauty and the look on their eyes ..

Rk's arm in Madhu's waist ..holding her ..and with each step ..their hearts beat faster don't know why? may be in reharsals there was a cautious feeling but now there was like  everyone's gaze is fixed on them and like they are the most imp persons right now ..plus they were working now from many days with each other since Rk joined ..so all the feelings which were emerging in their hearts till now were taking shapes now ..and they themselves didn't realized that they are naming it as excitement and nervousness but instead its more than that and what they are doing professionally like this walk ..will have its after effects for sure and may be their hearts were waiting for any such moments where they can feel for each other ..

There must be some high points..some special moments  in every story which leads to the growth and relationship between two persons .. and it was one such point ..where Madhu was noticing the care and concern and cautiousness of Rk towards him ..he was also realizing that how comfortably they are working and how easily she agreed to do this that too with him..she is the owner and his boss yet she took in notice what he said and a healthy discussion they have almost eveytime they talk ..

Both were walking like they were walking on the path of more success and

everything was going fine but just when they were about to complete round ..Madhu felt something wrong ..and just than she realized that one of the dori of her outfit broke up and she was like WTH is this !! before she apply some trick or think about what to do how to handle it ..she saw Rk also realizing that she is not walking in the same way anymore ..and there is some inconvenience ..though she was trying to not show what has happened with her ..she wanted to walk fully and than go back ..didn't wanted to spoil the show but at the same time ..she was thinking what if the other side of dori also looses or break up ? to her surprise Rk noticed that too and he very carefully pick the dori in a way that it stopped troubling her any more ..in this process ..his hand was fully on her  back on the portion where it was bare and the dress was western too with Indian touch ..and now his hand and arm too was covering her back ..like that no one could able to see something has happened or there was a wardrobe malfunctioning ..she couldn't say anything but her eyes spoke everything ..thanking him a lot ..he also assured her through his eyes that he is there for her and nothing will happen ..walk is about to complete..

It happened in few moments and they were cont.walking too ..they reached the point from where they have to take a turn after stopping for a while and than have to go back ..they stopped and viewers ..media started applauding them ..they were really looking superb ..and they deserved all the praises ..

Time to turn back and she looked into his eyes and he understood ..he took her stole which Robert gave to add more touch of Indian too ...though it wasn't part of their act but they have to do it ..he made her wear the stole in such a way such that no body will have  a clue about the outfit..

With the gorgeous smile on her face ..she stood with head straight and he was covering her ..

They got a few min as the media was capturing them ..and just than he said something into her in very low voice  and she too said something

and than he said ..

"Modernity has its own charm  but tradition also never looses its essence ..

Now Madhu said "And when modernity and tradition come together than the result is just amazing ..that's the idea behind this collection..thanks "

He also thanked all and they got a big round of applause ..Robert was seeing this ..he was wondering what's happening ..they weren't suppose to say anything ? but he kept quiet than they turned around and walked with same grace ..no one could have a clue that they are having some prob..

When the way was ended ..and they were at the gate leading to the rooms and halls ..she quickly covered her up and he said ..You just tk cr.. and he called Robert than telling him all the matter ..he quickly rushed towards her ..

"Maddy what happened ? OMG!! It could have been disasterous ..[he got to know the prob in outfit ..]

I have to fix it first as you guys have to be with me for one last time on stage with my all models and team ..but its ok..i will manage baby..if you not feeling like that..but this is not done ..i am sorry ..extremely sorry ..i don't know how it happened ?

this blunder in my show ..it never happened ever ..and that too with Madhu ..my Maddy ..

"Robert ..if you can fix it temporarily than fine ..i will cover up with stole ..we just will be hardly for few min on stage ..its ok..and you pls don't blame yourself ..it may be a mere accident ..and it happened in other shows before too right !! even if in not our shows ..you are always extra careful ..i know it ..and may be its my mistake to not check out fully ..i am not used to it ..

"Maddy ..ya sure ..thanks ..i am fixing it now..but you don't say this ..i saw you walking so gracefully ..elegantly ..so its not your mistake ..rather you covered up the mistake..infact covered up the blunder ..and I know ..you just saying for my sake but I can understand what you must be feeling there..

"Dear..Rk handled it perfectly..and I am all right ..see your model Maddy is confident about herself than how can you be disappointed ..come on..we will find out sure but now pls don't be sorry and all ..do I don't know you ?how passionate you are about your work?

"Ya Robert ..you inspired and motivated us and see Madhu has completed walk perfectly ..yes I helped her but she is the one who didn't gave up and neither changed her expressions too..

"You guys are sweethearts ..that's why saying this ..and great job guys ..how you managed on stage ..its commendable ..you said those lines ..you have no idea ..this innovation was just superb..and you really put who kya kahte hain "Tumne chaar chand laga diye show main

and ya I know one thing that I am so proud of you both and you proved that show must go on ..you didn't panicked ..and walked with equal grace from  starting to end ..i am so happy for that..congratz for your first walk ..successfullyhe hugged them both..

"Thanks Robert ..both said

"Ya  I made one line and than she added ..

"That was just instant ..both smiled ..

"And now we will see to it whether it's a mere accident or some tried to change anything ...but as you said .. now we have to go again on stage so let's go..

Madhu said ..Rk too nodded In yes..

Robert once again hugged them both..

~~~~0~~~~

In between all this Mukund didn't knew about it ..he was there but he was busy there in giving IVs and clicking pics and getting pics..though he remain awestruck seeing Madhu and even Rk too when he saw them ..and he was not much happy  to see Rk with Madhu but he could not say anything this time ..company's profit is his profit too so its better if this show gains more eyeballs and buzz..so he was handling that  dept.

After the convo with Rk and Madhu ..Robert said to not talk about this among staff/models ..they have to search by  other ways..

They stood up and they once again represented themselves on stage ..they took a lil time by some act going on as Robert smelled something wrong and asked the managing team to hold the audiences for a while ..and everything else will happened perfectly after that..they gave Ivs ..getting clicked ..managed to handle media ..and it was all good as no one knows about what happened except  three of them..

~~~~0~~~~

Lots of work there even after the show ended ..they have changed outfits and came again there..and as Madhu was the owner too so she was so busy that time..she didn't got time to talk to her mom even..Robert and Rk were helping her too  and than they saw Mukund coming after giving another session of bites to media..

Rk was giving some info about new designs and till when they will come in the market and just than Mukund came in front too

Now what he is doing or gonna do? Rk thought..as Mukund can do anything.

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks Friends.❤️
Deepti.😳