keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi 

Sorry for the late wish. 
Happy Friendship Day To U Too Dear. 😊
Yes you are right our ishveer Friendship is so precious and I always miss those beautiful days of Meri Aashiqui. I miss when all forum members chatted a lot on specific interview of Shakti and Radhika. I miss each and every thing. Now almost all forum member don't come online. They ve moved in their life.Only few came online because of ur Wonderful Ff including me. I am so addicted to ur ff. 
Once again Happy Friendship Day. 
Loads of Love ❤️

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the comment
its okay no need to be sorry dear 
thanks for the wishes 
and wish you a happy friendship day dear 
yes more than our Ishveer friendship what would be best 
yes even I miss them a lot dear 
yes once all were chatting about Shakti and Radhika interview 
we are missing them like anything 
happy that few of them at least come and support me dear 
happy that you liked the story
thanks for the wishes 
love you too dear 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Fantastic update dear...eagerly waiting for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

temple praying scene was nice. ishveer feeding milk sweet to ragini and wishing her happy birthday was cute.aarti scene was nice.it was a very different birthday celebration unlike the usual birthday celebration we see

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked temple praying scene and Ishveer feeding milk sweet to Raagini
and wishing her happy birthday and Aarti scene 
happy that it was different birthday celebration unlike the usual birthday 
celebration 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
Sorry for a late reply. I am preparing for my exams. Both updates are wonderful. Ishveer are in the temple to do pooja and pray for Raagini. Very nice visit of church.
Update the next one.
😊😉😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
its okay no need to be sorry 
prepare for exams dear 
ALL THE BEST 
glad you liked both the episodes and Ishveer in temple to do pooja and pray for 
Raagini 
visit to church????

keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Both episodes are wonderful.
Waiting for the next.
😊😊😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the both the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
I have read 2 episodes. Was a bit busy with my studies.😉
Every part of the episodes is perfect.
Update asap.
😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good 
hope you are doing good 
glad you read the 2 episodes 
its okay dear study well 
I can understand 
glad you liked the episodes and its every  part 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi
Great update.
Waiting for the next.😃

Hi amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys, 

Next episode will be Raagini's birthday episode and let me post the looks of Ishveer and Raagini on the birthday celebration. Have a look on the images of Ishveer and Raagini and continue Reading. 

Ishani's look
Ishani will be in her free hair and earrings in her ears and Black Blouse and white Saree with black boarder. Bangles in her both the hands and black big ring in her finger. Her look will be like:

RANVEER'S LOOK
Ranveer will be in his white sandal mixed Kurta and Pant and wearing his watch in his right hand. His look will be like:

Raagini's look
Our Birthday Baby will be looking cute in her cream color t-shirt and pant. Her look will be like:

Enjoy reading
Regards
sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 631
RV MANSION..
The day moving in its speed and finally came to its evening were the time was exactly 6 o clock in the evening when Ranveer after finishing his work in office and as a perfect father to celebrate his daughter's birthday he was entering RV mansion hall were he came to the hall and he was walking in the hall towards the stairs were he came to the stairs and he started to get in the stairs were getting in the stairs and he came to the corridor and he started to walk in the corridor towards their room were walking in the corridor for a while and he finally came to their room were he saw their room door closed were he took his hand to the door and then folding his hand's finger and he knocked the door were he knocked 3 knocks in the door were when he was about to knock the 4th time that was the moment the door was opened were Ranveer too casually was about to enter the room as soon as the door was opened but before he could enter his eyes fell on Ishani who was standing in front of him still holding the doors with her hands were as his eyes fell on Ishani he stopped himself from entering into the room were he saw Ishani from top to Bottom were seeing her from top to bottom he got to know that Ishani is completely ready for the birthday party were he saw Ishani well were Ishani was looking as usual beautiful in her look were she was in her free hair and wearing earrings in her both the ears and putting her free hair over her shoulder and her hair were falling over her chest were she was wearing a Black blouse with short hand and white Saree with black border and the bangles in her both the hands and big black ring in her finger showed her more beautiful to him. 
Ishani(smiled seeing Ranveer in front of her):Very good you came to home as per you said in the morning..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice coming to the world and seeing Ishani and giving a light smile):Haan when its for my daughter how I will be without coming to home?
Ishani:Tk very nice of you. Come inside...(she moved and gave way for him).
Ranveer as soon as Ishani moved and gave way for him he too entered the room were he walked inside the room and saw Raagini sleeping well in the bed and stood near the bed were Ishani closed the door and locked the door and then she came inside the room and seeing Ranveer standing near the bed she too came to him and she stood next to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and then turned to see for Ishani and seeing Ishani next to him):Raagini is sleeping till now?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):After you left to office in the morning know? she too got active after her breakfast and she started to play well. Till lunch time she was playing well and she was not getting sleep. After having her lunch only she got sleep and I made her sleep. Now almost for 5 hours she has slept well. I thought to get ready when Raagini is sleeping itself and I am ready now. you too get ready let me wake up Raagini now..(she telling it was about to go to the bed).
Ranveer before Ishani could go to the bed to wake up Raagini he held her hand and pulled her close to him were Ishani who didn't expect this without to her control she fell over Ranveer's chest were falling in his chest she raised her head and saw Ranveer's face. 
Ishani(in a low tone):Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(cutely putting his hands behind her back and he pulled her close to him and smiling to her):I love you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):How many times you will tell this?
Ranveer(cutely):Till you tell me back that you too love me. 
Ishani:You know that know?then why I need to tell that often to you?
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said he cutely hugged her and then he kept his lips in Ishani's neck and shoulder part and he started to nuzzle her skin with his lips were Ishani who didn't expect this romance from Ranveer was holding his back with her hands now and she closed her eyes and was feeling Ranveer's nuzzle in her skin. 
Ishani(closed her eyes and feeling Ranveer's lips in her skin and in a low tone):Ranveer chodo..
Ranveer(nuzzling her skin well and then took his lips near Ishani's ears and in a murmuring tone):Today night I want you..
Ishani(hearing it and then in his ears):Night only know?for that time is there now leave me...
Ranveer(cutely came out of the hug and seeing her with a cute child face):Ishani I want you to concentrate only on me. 
Ishani(smiling seeing him):My cute boy more than you who will this Ishani's eyes see? More than you I can't love anything around me. 
Ranveer(smiling to her cutely): hmm I never want Ishani to love anything more than me. I know I should not be this much possessive on you but I can't help myself Ishani. I am so much possessive on you. I long for your attention and care for me alone. 
Ishani(took her hand from his back and then kept her hand in his cheek and cutely):Tk let me give my attention and care for you but not now. In the night only okay?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):hmm okay ...
Ishani(smiling to him and cutely pushing him from her):Tk go and get ready let me wake up Raagini..
Ranveer:haan tk (he was about to walk from there were thinking something and stopped himself and seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):hmmm
Ranveer:you look beautiful as usual..
Ishani(bit blushing and smiling to him):hmm thank you. 
Ranveer smiled to her and then he moved from there and he went to the dressing table and then he removed his watch from his hand and then he kept the watch in the dressing table and then he took his purse and cell phone from his pant pocket and he kept the purse and cell phone in the dressing table and then he went to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and he took the towel and the dress he need to wear for the party and then he closed the cupboard and he went to the washroom and closed the door of washroom to get ready for the party. Ishani bit blushing thinking about Ranveer's cute romance now and then she turned and saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed were having a smile seeing her cute daughter face she walked to the bed and she sat in the bed and then she touched Raagini's hair with her hand and she caressed Raagini's hair.
Ishani:Raagini..Utto baby..come on my darling get up.cutie pie get up...
Raagini feeling Ishani's caressing in her hair and then hearing Ishani's voice she cutely turned to other side and kept her one side in the bed and was sleeping again were Ishani was kept on caressing Raagini's hair and was telling her to wake up were after next few minutes Raagini cutely opened her eyes and then she turned herself in the bed and laid in the bed well and saw Ishani's face. 
Raagini(with a sleep awaken face):Mama..
Ishani(giving a smile to her):Come on get up let us get ready and go down and celebrate your birthday...
Raagini cutely gave a light smile to Ishani and then she got up from the bed and she sat in the bed and saw Ishani with a smile. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Tk had a good sleep?
Raagini(cutely):hmm
Ishani:Wait let Papa come out of the washroom then let us go in okay?
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes were by that time Ranveer opened the washroom door and he came out of the washroom wearing a white and sandal mixed long kurta were the kurta was covering his hand till his wrist were as soon as he came out he saw both Ishani and Raagini in the bed and had a smile in his lips were he walked towards the dressing table were he went to the dressing table and took the comb in his hand and seeing Raagini. 
Ranveer:Cutie pie..
Raagini(who was seeing Ishani hearing Ranveer's voice turning and seeing him and smiling to him):Papa..
Ranveer:Woke up?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ranveer:Tk get ready let us go down..
Raagini(cutely):hmm(she turned and saw Ishani).
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and took Raagini in her hands and got up from the bed and then she went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took Raagini's dress and then she closed the cupboard and then she started to walk to the washroom and she entered the washroom and she closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready. 
Ranveer combed his hair and then he kept the comb back in the dressing table and then he took his watch from the dressing table and he wore his watch in his right hand and then took the cell phone and purse and he kept the purse and cell phone in his kurta pocket and then he saw the mirror and making his final check he started to walk around the bed and he went and sat in the sofa and he started to wait for both Ishani and Raagini. 
It was exactly next 15 minutes were Ishani opened the washroom door and she came out having Raagini in her hands were Ranveer saw both Ishani and Raagini came out with a smile in his lips were Ishani then brought Raagini to the dressing table and she made Raagini to stand in the stool and saw Raagini with a smile. 
Ishani:let Mama comb your hair
Raagini shook her head as yes were Ishani then took the baby comb from Raagini's make up kit and then started to comb Raagini's hair were cutie pie was showing her head well to Ishani were Ishani combing Raagini's hair well and then she kept the comb in the baby kit and then she took the other make up items and she started to make up Raagini were in the next 10 minutes Ishani made Raagini ready were Ishani saw Raagini up to down were Raagini was completely ready for the party were she was cute in her cream color t-shirt and pant and she was combed very well and the baby lotion were applied to her and she was looking so cute and lovely. Ishani then took Raagini in her hands and then she walked around the bed and she came to Ranveer near sofa. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):How Raagini is looking?
Ranveer(who was waiting for Raagini to get ready hearing Ishani's question he got up from the sofa and seeing Raagini and then seeing Ishani):My daughter is always a princess Ishani. 
Ishani(smiling to Ranveer):hmm okay so our princess is ready shall we go down?
Ranveer:Haan let us..
Ranveer telling it he walked to the door and he unlocked and opened the door and he came out of the room were Ishani having Raagini in her hands she too came to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room were Ranveer as soon as Ishani came out he started to walk in the corridor were Ishani too having Raagini in her hands she started to walk beside Ranveer. 
Ranveer(walking and seeing Ishani):Ishani cake for Raagini?
Ishani:Haan I ordered through Ramu Bhaiya only two days before. today by 4 o clock Ramu Bhaiya brought the cake that he ordered and he has kept it in the fridge. 
Ranveer:hmm okay thank god you arranged it this year. 
Ishani:What to do my husband is that much busy in his business?
Ranveer:What is there in this Ishani?Husband and wife are same only so whoever can order the cake. 
Ishani:Haan(she smiled to Ranveer).
Ranveer too smiled to back to Ishani were they talking and smiling to each other itself they came to the stairs and they started to get down in the stairs and they came down to the hall were by that time when they came down to the hall itself Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Amba, Kailash, Baa and Parul were sitting in the sofa's were Manas was sitting with Krish in one sofa. sharman and Pratik were putting the rose petals in the tea poi to look good during while keeping the cake in the tea poi. 
Parul(seeing Sharman):Sharman put the rose petals more on the corners of the tea poi..
Sharman:(holding the rose petals bowl in his one hand and with other hand he was sparkling the rose petals in the tea poi):Haan tk tk..
Ranveer and Ishani came near the sofa and seeing Sharman and Pratik decorating the tea poi they had a smile in their lips. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a smile):Ranveer and Ishani came down..
Raagini(seeing Amba):Dadi..(she showed her hands to Amba).
Amba(immediately got up from the sofa and she came to Ishani and showed her hands to Raagini were Raagini cutely came to her were having Raagini in her hands):my Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Amba with a smile):Dadi meri Dadi..
Amba:Dadi love you so much. (seeing the dress she was wearing):Arrey your Mama made to wear the dress Dadi brought you. 
Raagini(without understanding too cutely):hmm
Amba(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ishani):She is looking so beautiful Ishani..
Ishani:your dress selection know Maa?Then how she is be without looking beautiful?
Amba:(with emotional smile):Haan always my pothi is beautiful only..(she kissed Raagini's cheek).
Ranveer and Ishani exchanged a smile to each other seeing Amba's affection for Raagini. 
Parul(seeing Ishani):Bhabhi when can we start the cake cutting?
Ishani:Let everyone come to the hall Parul then let us start...
Parul:hmm tk..
All of them waited for others to come to the hall were everyone happily started to play with Raagini and were chatting with each other. 
IN DRINKING BAR..
Devarsh was drinking a glass of wine were two of his friends were sitting around him and they too were drinking and they were chatting what all came to their mouth and they were laughing among themselves. 
Friend 1(seeing Devarsh):You are lucky...(in a drunken tone):Devarsh...your..wife is not with you know?
Devarsh:I married her for ...money only but..(he was getting the effect of alcohol in him):nothing was use with her. She went away from ...me
Friend 2:But its happy...to be without...wife itself...If wife is...there means..she will be always...asking some stupid questions and will irritate us...
Friend 1:Even if...they irritate means we can...bear but they will ask us to go to job...
Devarsh(with a villain smile):We should...be always luxury only...nothing hard working and all. I am lucky in that...a servant is working for my sake and I am living...luxury life..
Friend 2:Haan you are with RV know?...In his interview too I read he was servant once..
Devarsh:Haan he was ...servant in our house only..now he earned well and now too he is...servant only to me..his whole family till today ...serving to my family. (giving a funny smile):Though Ranveer has become RV I cannot feel him as RV at all. He is ...looking like servant only...my heart is telling me to call them as servant as much as I want but due to ...luxury life and not wanting to miss that life I am shutting my mouth. But they are servant only..(he laughed out his heart).
Friends both of them too laughed for the way Devarsh was making fun of Ranveer's family. 
RV MANSION..
Time was exactly 7.15 in the evening were Nitin entered RV mansion with a gift box in his hands were he walked and came to hall and he came near the sofa seeing everyone in the family near the sofa smiling to each other were Ishani seeing Nitin with a smile. 
Ishani:Papa...(she came to him).
Nitin(smiled to Ishani and opened his hands to her holding the gift box in one hand were Ishani hugged him and then she came out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):How was the whole day?
Ishani:It was so good Papa morning we went to temple with Raagini and then we did pooja in home. Mala came to call you for the Pooja but your house was locked. 
Nitin:I went to office early today Ishani had some work in office. But now I came know?(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani:If you didn't come by now know I would have been angry on you?
Nitin:Arrey how will I be without coming to my daughter's daughter birthday..Till the function is going to get over I will be here only okay?(he asked it with a smiling face).
Ishani(smiled to her father):haan..okay..
Nitin came to Baa and he got the blessings from Baa were Baa blessed him and others too welcomed Nitin were Ranveer came and got the blessing from Nitin were by that time all of the family members came to the hall except Devarsh and Disha alone. 
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer shall we celebrate the birthday of Raagini?
Ranveer:Have everyone came..
Sharman(seeing the whole hall and seeing all the family members and seeing Ranveer):Haan everyone has come..(seeing Ishani):Ishani tell Ramu Bhaiya to bring the cake..
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan Bhaiya let me itself go and bring the cake..
Sharman:Haan tk..
Ishani giving a smile to Sharman and she started to walk from there towards the kitchen. 
IN THE BAR..
Devarsh(finishing drinking and keeping the empty glass in the table and he got up from his chair and seeing his friends):Tk I am...done... let me leave to home...
Friend 1(seeing Devarsh and he took one small bottle of wine in his hand that was unopened and giving to Devarsh):Come on take this wine bottle..
Devarsh(seeing it and seeing his friend):Arrey today ...its your party you said...that is what you made us drink and you are going to pay the bill for it...then why one bottle free to me..?
Friend 1(giving the bottle in Devarsh's hand):Free only to you..have it in home..Its my party today and its a small gift to both of you.
Devarsh(getting the bottle of wine in his hand with a happy smile):hmm okay...(telling it he putting the wine bottle inside his pant pocket and he started to walk from the bar and he came out of the bar were his mind was not working now and he was in his half drunken mode).
Devarsh started to walk in the road towards RV mansion..
To be continued 😉