Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hope ASR is fine...it must be Khushi's father who tried to kill him. Please don't kill Arnav. 
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nic update
Loved it too much
But who shot Arnav is it Shyam or Khushi's father
Waiting for next update eagerly
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: star_fan1

Very nic update

Loved it too much
But who shot Arnav is it Shyam or Khushi's father
Waiting for next update eagerly

updatingg
pink_kitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashnitaa

Great update. 

I think the driver is lying. 
But why? 
Please update soon. 

Why will the driver lie haha
pink_kitten thumbnail
😊
pink_kitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Why and who shot Arnav? hope he is fine.. don't want him to die now.. his Khushi and their baby need Arnav and most of all Arnav needs to live his life as he just fulfilled his dream of marrying Khushi so he should live a life full of love with his Khushi.. loved the amazing update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š

ðŸ˜† thanksss
pink_kitten thumbnail

LAST ch~15 :)

{happiness}

Khushi's fingers numbly touched the window outside the ICU ward, her eyes looking with complete shock as his body laid there.. covered into blood.. speechless.. his gorgeous tanned skin had turned a deathly pale. 

Please don't go.

Every fiber of her body screamed and cried, as the bullets were taken out from him and operations got done on him. 

Why him? Is he suffering for hurting her, for taking revenge? Is that it? 

Why is he getting punished.. why not her? SHE MADE HIM LIKE THIS! Why should he suffer for becoming heartless when the people who made him heartless are perfectly fine?! 

Maybe because every person pays for his and her sins in some way or the other. It may come late, it may come soon.. but it will come nonetheless. In this life itself you pay for all your sins. She paid for her sins when he made her his mistress, and now he is paying for his sins that he committed cos he hurt her for his revenge when he had made her his mistress. 

She beat her fists against the wall, sobbing. Wanting this to be over. Wanting to see him infront of her eyes- healthy and intact, with not even a scratch on his body.

"I'm sorry Mrs Raizada." the doctor came out, clutching her hand. "He has slipped into coma. He may come out of the coma or.. or maybe he never will open his eyes. Sorry."

Khushi's heart dropped, "Please.. I can't live without him."

"I'm so sorry." the doctor comforted her for sometime before leaving her.

~

It turned out that her father and Shyam Jha had tried to kill ASR.. yes, it really were them who did it.

Khushi lashed out at her father for doing this, Shashi thought that ASR must have forcefully married Khushi and that he hurts her for the past, he teamed up with Shyam and the men had decided that after Arnav will die, they will get her married to Shyam like it was supposed to be. But when Khushi told Shashi how much they both love each other, he was shocked. Khushi stopped talking to her father cos this was the last limit. 

Arnav was in so much pain. She prayed, begged for his life and for his suffering to end before finally after 2 weeks he gained consciousness.

Khushi walked towards Arnav with indescribable love in her eyes as she looked at him.

"Arnav.." she smiled.

"Hey gorgeous. I missed you." he hugged her tight and she cried into his chest, making him clutch her tight and scrunch her salwar into his fists.

"Arnav, are you okay?" she sobbed loudly.

"I'm okay if you are okay, gorgeous." Arnav cupped Khushi's cheek.

"I'm so sorry for everytime I hurt you in college.. I will never hurt you again and love you so much, I missed you so, so much." she kissed his chest repeatedly. 

"I'm sorry too. I love you. Don't say sorry, gorgeous. I love you so much, you cant even imagine how much I love you. Everything I ever did is for you..I feel actually like a billionaire now, like a rich man NOW because I have you.. someone who loves me. I will never feel poor and like an orphan again even if I lose all my money somehow. I just want you. Stay with me, always." Arnav pressed his forehead against hers.

~

3 days later..

Khushi stood in the kitchen, making some lunch for Arnav before he rushed towards her and took her away from the gas.

"What the? Why are you cooking? Come and sit with me. You're pregnant Khushi, don't do stressful things." he held her hand and started taking her away. Khushi smiled, this is it.. she has gotten her Arnav back finally who was the sweetest person to her before he turned into cruel heartless ASR.. and this time she will not screw up and hurt him, ever. Finally they both have gotten happiness, finally all the traces of hate, hurt and darkness has been removed from their life and only love is remaining. 

"But you haven't been eating much, I want you to be healthy. You know what Arnav, the day when you slipped into coma you had not eaten much.. and you were so thin then whenever I came to catch a glimpse of you..it hurt me so much when I saw you that way without food in your body, and now you are thinner.. promise me you'll always eat properly because I never want to lose you again or fall sick." she held his hand and kissed it.

"Okay gorgeous. I promise. I will eat twice than I'm supposed to eat. I will overeat. Happy?" he chuckled and she made an 'awwwh' face before laying her head on his chest. 

Arnav held her hand before rolling up the kameez and revealing her pregnant stomch.

He looked at in awe before placing feathery kisses on it, he didn't press his lips hard on her skin cos he didn't want to hurt it. 

"Hello baby. I can't wait to see you. I'm sure you are just as beautiful as your mother is." Arnav whispered against the stomach, while Khushi sighed in delight. He came up to her and cupped her face, leaning in and kissing her lips softly. 

"Arnav, I won't break.. you don't have to try to be so soft." Khushi giggled, and he nuzzled his face into her neck, kissing the skin.

He took her lips into another kiss, this time not as soft but more passionate and deep. His hands held on her salwar and took it off her body before looking at her bosoms and groaning with desire.

"They've gotten bigger.." Arnav said and saw the blush on her cheeks making him clear his throat. "Uh- I mean- don't feel uncomfortable Khushi, I just-"

She held his hands and placed them on her chest herself, before leaning in and kissing his jawline. "They are all yours. I'm all yours." 

Arnav chuckled and leaned in, laying her body down on the bed and holding her legs before he gently entered her, making her bite her lip. He placed kisses all over her face as he moved inside her and stared into her eyes lovingly. "All mine."

~EPILOGUE~

5 years later...

"DADDY!" 

Arnav was greeted by his two daughters as they ran inside when he came home from office. He held both of them in his each strong arm before hissing.

"You girls are getting heavier, daddy can't pick you up much." he said as they both kissed his cheek and played with his hair. 

"Nooo daddy has to pick me up even when I turn..50 years old!" Suhana said.

"And daddy has to pick ME up even when I turn 60 years old!" Suhasi said too before Khushi came hearing her daughter's making so much noise.

Suhasi and Suhana:

"Suhasi, Suhana, don't bother your daddy." Khushi laughed as the girls kept playing with his hair and tie and kissing him here and there. 

"Daddy, how was your day?" Suhana asked.

"No daddy, how is your day? It's said like that." Suhasi mocked.

"Shut up! It's not said like that! It's correct how I said it!" Suhana made her fingers into a gun shape and put the fingers on Suhasi's chest. "Don't try to teach me, or I'll kill you!"

"WHAT! You girls need to stop watching action movies with your father." Khushi laughed and pulled Suhana away from Suhasi cos Suhasi was getting scared with Suhana's fingers as if it's a real gun.

"Hey, I got shot once and it pained a lot. I understand why you're scared, Suhasi. Come here, come to daddy." Arnav laughed making Suhasi rush to Arnav and sit in his lap as he hugged her tight. 

"Daddy you love me so much! You couldn't see me scared!" Suhasi gushed.

"Daddy loves me more!" Suhana argued, making Suhasi turn and stick out her tongue at her sister. "No he loves me more and it's a fact!"

"Actually, daddy loves me more." Khushi interrupted and came to Arnav as they both kissed and he wrapped his arm around her waist before cupping her hips and pulling her closer, making both the girls' eyes widen. 

"NOOO MUMMY, DADDY LOVES ME MORE!" Both Suhasi and Suhana yelled before angrily leaving the room while Arnav and Khushi laughed at their cute daughters..

!THE END!

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 8 years ago
poo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooo cute ending...im gonna miss this story
Ur an awesome writer :)
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
cute one
loved it
Edited by heemasomani - 8 years ago
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg Fabloues ending ...this was my favourite Ff...I wait every week to see update ...this mistress ...chapter was min lowing ...past and present ...same of chapter couldn't control ,
My tears ...plz I want see  season 2 ''''''''''''