caring bhalla😉...slowly he is changing
loved mihika-mani convo👏
now mani is out of d game...
thank u 4 pm
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rivka

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Lovely update .</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Really fabulous. </font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Does she love him</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Hope mani do not hurt ishu</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">I think Raman may step back</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">after he knew who</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">mani's love is</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Waiting for more</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">plz update soon</font>

Thanks for liking it dear 😊
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

</div>
<div>
excellent update
ishita's POV☺️
caring bhalla😉...slowly he is changing
loved mihika-mani convo👏
now mani is out of d game...
thank u 4 pm

Thanks dear 😊
Mani out of the game   😉 ?
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties...😊

New part...

I thought of adding these twists after IshRa marriage. But kinda carried away and happened to write it in this part. It's just because I don't want RKB to be a moth (Commented by Sukanksha 😆) anymore. If I delay to twist the story our Lust Kumar will become Lewd Kumar 🤣

BOLD writing 🤬

Ignore typos and grammar/spelling errors

Not proofread

Continuation from the last part (Evening at Coffeeshop)

Enjoy reading😃

Chapter-11

AFFECTION

SAMETIME AT RAMAN'S HOME

Raman was acting weird from the time he woke up. Toshi tried her best to handle him, but he kept on doing tantrums. He used to be like this whenever he thinks of his papa. She concluded that it is yet another day when he is preoccupied by him.

Failing every try, Toshi left her hope of getting her son back to normalcy. She sat on one edge of the sofa, dejectedly. He moved to her side and laid down keeping his head on her lap. She asked him while tugging him to relax.

Toshi: "What happened puttar? You won't tell me?"

Raman: Sadly, "Maa...it...it's a contract...I need to go Mumbai...tomorrow early morning."

Toshi: Heaving a sigh, "Oh...that's a trifle thing. You were being so nasty as if you're thinking about..."

Raman: Cutting her short, "Yes I'm...I'm thinking about him. It's related to him. I don't want to go. (Angrily) I hate to be called his son."

Toshi: "You are his son more than mine"

Raman: Sitting up anxiously, "What you mean maa?"

Toshi: "You've his nature. Your behaviour and lifestyle are nothing but a replica of your papaji."

Raman: Puzzled, "Is he like me...?"

Toshi: "Yes...it is my fear..."

Raman: "What...what fear...?"

Toshi: "Haan... I'll tell you.Before that I want to ask you one thing puttar..."

Raman: "Ask me maa..."

Toshi: "Are you sure you want to marry her? Are you sure you'll keep her happy?"

Raman: "Maa...I..."

Toshi: Patting his shoulder, "Don't stress yourself. There is no hurry. Take your time to decide."

Raman: "Haan...maa... What's your fear...?"

Toshi: Hesitantly, "I'm afraid...if...if Ishu will be in my place in the future!"

Raman looked on astonished at his mom's receding form and walked to his room. After a lot of contemplations he slipped into a deep slumber and woke up with a start hearing Abhi's voice. Abhi was unusually perturbed by something. To lighten the stuation which is no better from the party night, Raman walked up to him and engulfed him in a warm hug. Abhi sighed a relief thinking how to tell him about Ishita. Before he could say something, Raman told him about his early morning flight to Mumbai.

Abhi: "Why this unexpected visit? You need me to come along?"

Raman: "No. Relax...I'll manage. It can't be avoided. I myself should attend the meeting."

Abhi: "Still..."

Raman: "You don't take tension... I'll be fine...alone..."

Abhi: "Who's the client?"

Raman: Stammering, "Hmm...it's...a foreign client... You don't know. I'm just about to meet. We'll meet him together when this meeting will be over..."

Abhi: "Well...all the best..."

Raman: "Yep... Thanks yaar..."

Raman's thought: "I'm sorry Abhi...I don't know why I want to hide it from you..."

Abhi's thought: "Raman is looking so tensed. I better not tell him now. It may make him even more tensed."

NIGHT AT IYER'S

Raman came to inform his to-be-in-law about his urgent departure to Mumbai. Madhavi was sad to part with him as he claimed a special space in her heart.

Madhavi: "Is it that important kanna? Postpone panna mudiyatha? I'll miss you so much..."

(Can't you postpone it?)

Raman: "Sorry amma...I can't. I've already postponed it for a long time. Now it's not in my control. We'll do video chatting. I'm gonna miss you too."

Madhavi: "I can understand...Seekram vanthidu."

(Come fast)

In between their talk, there came the pataka with a sheepish grin. Raman smiled softly at her and remembered about the one whom he should specially inform.

Mihika: Sarcastically, "Why Mr Bhalla...is it that important...or you're running away...?"

Madhavi: Pinching her ear, "Enna Miku...mamakkitta ippadiya pesrath?"

(What Miku, is this the way to talk to mama?)

Mihika: "Sorry amma" (to Raman in mock respect) "Is it important to go mama?"

Raman: Confused of whether he heard her right, "Pardon?"

Mihika: Loudly, "Is it important to go MAMA...?"

Raman: More loudly, "What the hell...amma asked you to respect me and you're calling me uncle!"

Madhavi: Coming between them, "Relax kanna..it's our custom. Ishu and Miku should call you mama as you're going to marry Ishu."

Raman: Shocked, "Oh teri...what custom is this! My wife will call me uncle????" 😲

Muhika: Controlling her laughter, "Any problem mama...?"

Raman: "I...hmm...please...don't call me that...I..."

Madhavi: "Sorry kanna...if you can't cope with it...they won't"

Raman: Sigh, "Thanks amma...and amma...I want to meet Laxmi. If you don't mind..."

Madhavi nodded smilingly while Mihika jumped in saying, "I'll show you her bedroom"

Raman: "I know her bedroom..."

RAMAN'S POV

That pataka gudi (firecracker girl) glared at me when I said that I know her akka's bedroom in total indifference. She accompanied me to her room like my saya (shadow).

Such an irritating girl...

MY GIRL was sitting in her study, reading something. She was clad in a long skirt and blouse. I was seeing her in that attire for the first time. She looked ten years younger. Clearing my throat I walked in to talk to her with my saya. Mannerless girl. I'm going to talk to my to-be-fiancee and then my wife. What the hell she got to do with our talk!

She turned towards us hearing my sound and her expression became that of a what-the-hell-is-he-doing-here.She stood up nervously looking everywhere but me. I asked Mihika to give us some privacy. Unlike that actual her, she didn't fight back, but went out.

*******************************************************************************************

RAMAN AND ISHITA

He informed her that he is going for Mumbai the next morning. An unexpected sadness crept on her face, making him beam with happiness. She didn't asked a thing. But he wanted her to prob him. That was not the nature of Raman Bhalla. He hates the ones who interrogates him.However, now he badly want her to do it. Strange!

Raman: Expectantly, "Kuch...poochoge nahin?"

(Won't ask anything?)

Ishita: Looking down, "Kya...?"

(What?)

Raman: "Mera jaane ke bare mein..."

(About my journey...)

Ishita: Gulping in the nervousness, "K...kyun jaa rahe ho ap?"

(Why are you going?)

Raman: Sighing a relief, "Thank God you did'nt call me mama..."

Ishita: Facing him, "Voh shaadi ke baad bulathe hai...toh..."

(It's after marriage...so...)

Raman: Horrified, "Aise mat bulana...I can't stand it"

(Don't call me that)

Ishita: With a slight gurgle, "We'll see"

Raman: "Voh chod...main teen din baad hi aaunga..."

(Leave that. I'll come only after three days)

Ishita: Shockingly, "Teen din?"

(Three days?)

Raman: Misunderstanding her shock to be out of happiness, "Itna khush mat hona...I'll come back. (Looking deeply into her eyes) And...don't forget me."

(Don't be so happy)

Ishita: Blushing red, "Hmmm..."

Raman: "Main...papa se milne jaa raha hun..."

(I'm going to meet papa)

Ishita: "Ap unse kyun...?"

(Why are you?)

Raman: "I don't know...! I never met him till now."

With that he sat on the nearby chair with her next to him. She looked at the rude and ruthless Raman Bhalla fidgeting nervously. She touched his shoulder to bring him back from his Nervous Mode. He took her hands and began to talk emotionally.

Raman: Choking, "I DON'T LIKE HIM BUT I'M LIKE HIM...I'm feeling so...bitter...! I'm sorry if I hurt...you..."

Ishita: Cupping his one cheek, "He is your papa...Papas are wonderful. You won't even know!"

Raman: Pouting cutely with his welled up eyes, "But he is not..."

Ishita: "Raman...don't be like a child...I LOVE MY RAVAN KUMAR MORE!"

Raman: "Sometimes...it's HARD TO BE HARD..."

She covered him in a warm hug while he clung on to her as if she is his lifeline. Patting his back she kept on saying sweet things on fatherhood. He hummed on hearing each and every word said by her. His head still embedded in her chest. There was no (sexual) tension between them. Both of them were in a different world. She felt him breathing normally in her chest. So she called him out, "Raman...are you ok...?" for which he again responded with another hum. She stroked his hair and called him again to hear him faintly saying something, "I Lo...I...I'm gonna miss you..."

Parting from her, he looked at her smiling face. Cupping her seren face in his hands he kissed her forehead tenderly. His lips lingered there for long which she enjoyed whole heartedly for the first time. When he walked up to the door to leave she called him from behind.

RAMAN'S POV

I don't know why in the world I shared my personal secrets with her! Moreover,I cried infront of her. I couldn't control myself when I saw her. I felt like she is the one with whom I can open-up. She is the one who can console me...understand me. No one saw this vulnerable Raman Bhalla whom she beheld today.

I got to know one thing, that, I can't control any emotions when it comes to her.

Her soothing words...the love and warmth in her bosom...I never felt this satisfaction before.

I felt home in her arms!

I neither wanted to part from her nor she pushed me away. I was in a dreamland forgetting all my worries. Her presence was the only thing I knew until she called me. I don't know what I was about to tell her. I'll miss her. It's true...but then...what was that I began to say? It must be my delusion. I shrugged it off as a petty thing.

OK. I was not going to say what I was about to when I was in her embrace. I myself got confused on my explanation. Aren't you confused? Don't be. It's simple. I was about to say something to her which I don't want to admit that I was really about to do.

*Sigh* I still am not clear...!

Leave all that. I'm not bothered about my swallowed words. But an unusual act of mine still confused me.

I kissed her forehead!

You may think what's the big deal! It is a big deal for me because I never ever in my life kissed a woman on her forehead. Because it has a lot of meaning which I don't like to dig on. A kiss on the forehead...! It is entirely different from any other intimacies. It's not resultant of PASSION but AFFECTION.

Am I falling for her?

I didn't want to stay there anymore. Not because I was losing control but I was losing myself. I was in a web of doubts. I wanted to escape from her magic. I was about to get out of there, from her spell. But she called me from behind. It is bad to ignore after hearing.

She may feel bad!

I didn't turn to her but she came over and turned me to her by pulling my shoulder, Lovingly. Coming closer to me she wounded her hands around my neck. I hardly responded. Taking off one of her hands, she took my left hand and made me hold on to her waist. I was lost in her eyes.

She really is a hex!

My other hand involuntarily encircled her waist and pulled her fondly to me. She brought her hand to my cheek and caressed it gently. Coming closer to my face by raising her heels thereby making me feel her softness, she kissed my cheek. I felt my stomach giggling. Her spongy flesh pressed on to mine made my fluffs dance. It's a new feeling!

Pehali baar...Haye haye...

(First time)

Her luscious lips lingered on my stubbled cheek even after she parted from me saying, "I'll be waiting..." How can I let her go after hearing such a sweet thing from her always lashing out tongue. So I tightened my grip on her. For my surprise she smiled shyly. Is it because I'm going to marry her? Or is it because I kissed on her forehead? I don't know. I gazed at her all the while my thoughts were on a journey to different places. I remembered my mummiji's question; "Are you sure you want to marry her? Are you sure you'll keep her happy?"

Yes...I want to marry her. And I'm sure she'll be happy with me. I'll try my best not to be like my papa. I won't ever leave her.

I know I'm becoming filmy. But some times, people becomes one. And the logical and practical Raman Bhalla became filmy. Thanks to My Madrasan.

After what felt like ages, I loosened my grip and she stepped back from me. I groaned in frustration while she giggled looking at me. I crushed her to me in a tight hug which she also reciprocated.

I never felt this joy in a simple hug!!!

ISHITA AND MIHIKA AT NIGHT

Ishita pulled off the duvet from an already slept Mihika to share something to her. She scolded her akka in irritation which made Ishita to pout cutely. After sighing, Mihika asked her akka to spit out whatever she want to. However, she was also curious to know what made her akka this happy.

Ishita: "Uske bare mein bolna dha..."

(I want to tell about him)

Mihika: "Kiske?"

(About whom?)

Ishita: "Uske..."

(Him...)

Mihika: Irritated, "Akka...don't test my patience. Tell me clearly"

Ishita: "Ra...Raman ke bare mein..."

(About Raman)

Mihika: Curiously, "Uske...? Kya baat hai?"

(About him? What's the matter?)

Ishita: "He kissed me Miku..."

Mihika: Fisting her hands and punching on the bed, "How dare he!!"

Ishita: Dreamily, "NO...How sweet is he...!!!"

Mihika: In shock, "Are you out of your mind akka...?"

Ishita: Casually, "But Miku... He never kissed me on my forehead..."

Mihika: Frowning in shock, "That clearly means that he kissed you somewhere... Don't tell me that I'm right akka..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

So that's it 😊

Do LIKE and COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
Gaya3sb thumbnail
ResEdited by Gaya3sb - 9 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super yaar 😉 i loved every bit of it cant wait for the next part 😆 but y no precab 😕
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

Super yaar😉i loved every bit of it cant wait for the next part😆but y no precab😕

Because I didn't write the next part 😕
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gaya 3 what happen to Raman why he suddenly change his attitude. Is that cause of his convo with his mom.he didn't like his dad but he like his dad. But I like his mom direct question about him tha he will keep her happy and will marry her. Cause she didn't want Ishu to have life like her. That one sentence can made Raman flip flop or just temporary. This time the kiss is show affection not passion glad to see his hidden good nature.So next update we will see his face off with his dad and he wil back to marry Ishu. This update Ishu behavior more soft to him Raman almost say ILU to her. Thanks dear for update and the Pm.👍🏼
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb...
loved d last part