Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow read part 6 how can raman ask her directly to have sex

but I think ishu too has a ferling to him

mihika game cont she will take him with her as her partner n he will introduice abi laxmi to him wow

sorry for late comment
--HANISA-- thumbnail
awesome part I was shocked on raman how he can be so jerk he force her n she was sad n cry too

when she cry under the shower was superb yaar n it was so emo I was sad too lol

but as I saw her backfire him too the answer the anger she show him the challenge too wow

as mihika she would not go in party but she arrive just to make him jealous n anger.

I like this raman kumar

n

I dont mind to see him like this as soon in my jeevan saathi he will be like this

I feel Im reading some thing similar with my ss wow happy

ok I love that look jealousy n possesive of raman n how he said she is mine wow

the way he was angry while ishu n abi was dancing wow

that anger which he make mihila suffer due of ishu n abi closeness dance

the way he said to abi I will not leave you even if you are my friend if you will come close to laxmi

poor abi

sorry with late comment

by the way from which movie is this song nice

the way he treat her on saying
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pretty_h

awesome part I was shocked on raman how he can be so jerk he force her n she was sad n cry too

when she cry under the shower was superb yaar n it was so emo I was sad too lol

but as I saw her backfire him too the answer the anger she show him the challenge too wow

as mihika she would not go in party but she arrive just to make him jealous n anger.

I like this raman kumar

n

I dont mind to see him like this as soon in my jeevan saathi he will be like this

I feel Im reading some thing similar with my ss wow happy

ok I love that look jealousy n possesive of raman n how he said she is mine wow

the way he was angry while ishu n abi was dancing wow

that anger which he make mihila suffer due of ishu n abi closeness dance

the way he said to abi I will not leave you even if you are my friend if you will come close to laxmi

poor abi

sorry with late comment

by the way from which movie is this song nice

the way he treat her on saying

Thanks for your lovely comment Hansa 😃
I'm glad that you liked the mixture of emotions in part 7
I'm looking forward to read GREEN RAMAN (jealous) in JS(update sooonnn) 😊
The song is from "Mr X" dear Edited by Gaya3sb - 9 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Kutties... 😊

Back with a new part...

BOLD writing 🤬

Ignore typos and errors

Not proofread

Enjoy reading 😃

Chapter-8

LOVE

ISHITA'S POV

I wanted to show that Jerk Bhalla that he cannot have me. I wanted to show him that I don't want him but someone else. I know Abhi for about six years. He is gentlemanly and a coward. I know he loves me truly. But he never told me. Maybe he is scared of my reaction.

"The two men came in my life...they are poles apart. One so gentle like a breeze and the other not less than a cyclone."

I can never let MYSELF FALL for him. And...I want to choose. Choose the best for my future. That's how my fingers tapped on Mani's number.

"Yes...I chose the best for me."

Albeit, I need sometime. So I didn't reveal that I'm actually asking him out for a date.

When we entered the party venue the VAMPIRE was there drinking poison. When he saw me, he kept aside the glass and looked at me like he saw me for the first time. His jaws dropped to the floor as he checked me out top to bottom.

Aise kyun ghur rahe dhe yeh admi mujhe. For a moment I thought I'm NAKED!

(Why did he stare like that)

His shocked face wore a sheepish grin making me puzzled. When he walked up to me and Mani, I was hell worried. But then the couple dance announcement gave me some relief. Interlacing my hands with Mani, I walked to the dance floor throwing a smirk at him. He didn't give a damn.

"Hell of a man! I hate him!"

I felt like a cockroch running over my body when Mani entangled my hands. I couldn't help but think of him. He never made me feel disgusted by HIS TOUCH, but WORDS. I looked at him sideways. For my satisfaction I found him looking furiously at our tangled hands. As I was busy in enjoying his expressions, I didn't realise Mani closing the distance between us and I was swaying in sync to his movement.

"He could at least do that! *sigh*"

When he looked at me intensely, I became so nervous. Or precisely, I was uncomfortable. So I shut my eyes close not to push him away. After that I couldn't look up at him or sideways at HIM. I never felt this uneasy before. He brought one of my hands to his shoulder where I pressed hesitantly. Then I felt his hands moving to lock around my waist. I felt like a snake is creeping around my body. I never felt this disgusted by HIS TOUCH.

"Cheee...!!! This Mani...Cheee...!!!"

I was shell shocked when I found myself dragged towards him by my waist. My hands were still on his shoulder which made me crush to him. He moved my hair aside and outlined my bare back with his fingers.I became rigid and dead.

"Why my biology doesn't work with Mani...?"

When I tightened my grip on his collar to supress my cramping, he rested his head on my shoulder. I felt his lips brushing my bare skin. It must be accidental, I convinced myself. But then, I felt him kissing the back of my neck. A full wet kiss!

"How cheap...! How could he do that...!"

I tightened my grasp on his suit to push him down on the floor with all my might. Before I even moved my hands, I heard someone falling.

"Am I that powerful? How did that happen?"

Then I realised that I'm still in his arms. And the one who fell down was none other than my little sister. From the look of the Devil, I made out the reason for her fall.She was yelling at him for making her fall down. When Mani began to lash out at him, he strode away without heeding to his words.

"You did a big mistake by touching Raman Kumar Bhalla's girl Mr Abhimanyu Raghav."

That shook me to reality. He would have said the same about EVERY GIRL he had dated. I don't care about that part.It's not a big deal. But what stunned me was him calling many by full name, as if there is no relationship betwixt them.

My face beamed with happiness and fell the next moment realising the temporariness of BEING HIS. I wanted him myself for a lifetime. When did I fall for him? That's a mystery.

"I know I'm greedy!"

Abhi was bemused. I and him were the two souls who knew the exact thing. On hearing Abhi's questions on HIS GIRL, he came up towards me.

Standing next to me, he pulled me closer to him by clasping his hand around my shoulder and yelled out, "This is my girl. Laxmi Iyer. SHE IS MINE. Don't ever forget it Abhi... If you dare..., I'll forget that you're my friend."

Am I that special to him or is he trying to play me? I couldn't understand his behaviour. He was firing at Mani while he just mumbled my NEW NAME, LAXMI! I saw Mani's eyes darting behind Raman. It should be Mihika, I assumed. And then I decided, I CANNOT LET HIM WIN SO EASILY. And it clearly means that somewhere deep inside I want him to win.

*******************************************************************************************

Pushing him away Ishita ran to a flabbergasted Abhi. Hugging him tight she asked him to help her. Raman looked at the turn of events in utter shock. Abhi's hands took her in an embrace making Raman all the more angry. Within a blink of a second he was in front of them. Abhi looked blankly at a raged Raman who pulled Ishita out from his hold. She landed on his hard chest before she could balance.

Ishita: "What the hell are you doing Mr Bhalla?"

Raman: "I should be the one asking it...what the hell are you doing?"

Ishita: "I don't think I should explain you"

Mihika: "Akka...what happened?"

Abhi: Angrily, "It's all because of you..."

Ishita: "Mani...No...it's not her entire fault. I should be blamed. And this man...(To Raman) You disgusts me Mr Bhalla..."

Raman: Gritting his teeth, "Matlab kya hai tumhari?"

(What you mean)

Ishita: "Matlab yeh hai ki I AM REJECTING YOU BECAUSE I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!"

Raman: Gripping tightly on her arms while Abhi and Mihika triesd to part them, "It's not funny. You can't do that. No woman can reject Raman Kumar Bhalla."

Ishita: Eying them to leave their hold and says firmly, "I told you I AM AN EXCEPTION!"

Raman: "Who the hell do you LOVE?"

Ishita: Loudly, "I LOVE MANI"

Hearing it, Mani and Mihika looked on shocked. Mani somehow knew that it is out of the heat of the moment and doesn't have any deep root. Although, he was in cloud nine hearing it from Ishita.

Raman: More loudly, "But HE LOVES ISHITA! You cannot spoil their LOVE."

It was a horrified revelation as far as Mani was concerned. He never thought that his LOVE FOR ISHITA will be revealed in this way. He shut his eyes tight while Ishita responded making him further shocked.

Ishita: "So what? No one expects anything from LOVE. If he LOVEs Ishita or any other woman, it doesn't change the fact that I'll LOVE HIM TILL MY LAST BREATH. And I will never regret waiting for him."

Raman: "You're mad! If you know that nothing is in store for you in the future,why should you die in wasting you're time?"

Ishita: "What you mean?"

Raman: Menacingly, "I meant nothing but I WANT YOU SO BADLY!"

Ishita: "OK!"

Raman's grip on her loosened while Mihika and Mani's eyes popped out. When they were about to talk Ishita showed her palm to stop them. Crossing her hands across her chest, she looked at him sternly.

Ishita: "What will you do?"

Raman: Firmly, "I'll do anything to have you."

Ishita: "Anything...?"

Raman: "YES...I CAN DO ANYTHING"

Ishita: Laughingly, "No you can't"

Raman: Rising his voice, "I said I CAN"

Ishita: "I think it's time to make a deal..."

Raman: "What's it?"

Ishita: "You should do TWO things"

Raman: "Hmmm???"

Ishita: "You should LOVE ME and then MARRY ME to HAVE ME before you leave."

Raman: "Are you kidding me?"

Ishita: Giggling, "I told you...YOU CAN'T..."

Raman: "OK...It's a deal."

Ishita: "You're brave Mr Bhalla..."

Raman: "I know...but let me know one thing...What will you do if I...It's not possible but...I just..."

Ishita: "Cool down Mr Bhalla...It's simple. I'll MARRY THE ONE WHOM I LOVE. (Walking to Mani and entangling his hands in hers) I'll marry him."

Raman: "But he will not"

Mani: "I WILL..."

Raman: "But...you LOVES ISHITA...!"

Mani: "And I never told her that...If Laxmi loves me this much...I will not regret giving myself a second chance."

Raman: Irritated, "This is ridiculous...You can't do this to me Abhi..."

Mani:Calmly, "No Raman...I'm not trying to win over you. It maybe a game for you. But it's her life. And I'll help her sort her life."

Raman: "So you're game?"

Mani: "If you think so...Yes, I'm"

AFTER RAMAN LEFT

The trio were standing puzzled at the upshots after an infuriated Raman had left. Ishita apologised to Mani for taking advantage of him in the situation for which he explained his stand.

Mani: "I don't want it to be a drama Ishita"

Ishita: Confused, "Pardon...?"

Mani: "I mean...Whatever I said was true...with all my heart...I LOVE YOU."

Ishita: "I'm sorry Mani. Before moving ahead, I need to get rid of the DIRT he had made of me."

Mani: "No Ishu...You can't win him. I know him very well. He will go to any extend. He is so BAD A MAN. You better compromise..."

Mihika: Cutting him short, "Meri akka ki self-esteem ka kya hoga Mani?"

(What about her self-esteem?)

Mani: Ragely, "Do you consider her SELF-ESTEEM more pivotal than her DIGNITY?"

Mihika: "What you mean?"

Mani: "Are you out of your mind Mihika...? He want to bed with your sister. And you know it well, that he cannot be a lover boy. It's true that he is my friend. But I don't like his flirtatious nature. He is untameable in this matter!"

Mihika: "Ab...hum...kya karenge?"

(What will we do now?)

Mani: "There is only one way..."

Mihika: "What's it?"

Mani: "He know about my LOVE FOR ISHITA. He genuinely wish me and her to be together. So if we tell him Laxmi is none other than Ishita...he will back off."

Mihika: "Then we should..."

Ishita: Cutting her short, "Koyi kuch nahin karenge"

Mani: "But Ishu..."

Mihika: "Haan akka...yeh..."

Ishita: Showing her palm and stopping them, "It's between ME AND RAMAN BHALLA. I don't want anyone to interfere."

Mani: "Ishu meri baat..."

Ishita: "I can understand your situation Mani...Please give me some time. Let everything go the way it goes. Give me some much needed space."

Mihika: "Akka...Mani is right...you should listen..."

Ishita: Sternly, "No Miku...Now the ball is in my court. I got a chance to make the Raman Kumar Bhalla dance in my tunes. I won't give up this chance."

Mani: "Don't risk yourself..."

Mihika: "Please try to understand..."

Ishita: "Won't you be by my side?"

Mihika and Mani in unison: "We are!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

PRECAP

"Ho...w to...fa...ll...in...L..O...V...E..., ok...C'mon...c'mon...c'mon...YES...! First...Consider why you want to fall in love? Why because I want to have..."

So that's it... 😊

How's it?

Do LIKE and COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya4
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again me first ðŸ˜‰
Commish to the update if was fab as expected actually that love and marriage I think precap mai he is asking advice to some one on net ðŸ˜†
😉I am I right or I am I right ðŸ˜‰
Ofo when the our lust Kumar become. Desperate Kumar and now lurking to become love Kumar ðŸ˜†
But actually he is not Raman bhalla he is mr bhuddu bhalla ðŸ˜†
Some one take him to a love dr or even better dr ishita  to tell him he is already in love ðŸ˜‰
Abb kya kare Raman phas gaya payar ke chakra mai ðŸ˜†
Tch tch. My poor poor Casanova Kumar abb  banega  mr patni  vratha. Pati. Kumar 😆 

Ishita pagi tusi  thoop ho hum sab di hope ho ðŸ˜‰

Super update continue soon advance mai thanks for pm which I will get as soon as I finish commenting ðŸ˜†
Edited by 12Singmeenu - 9 years ago
hana_y thumbnail
part 7 is nice but the way raman force her was 'not good feel sad for ishu the way she cry n shiut in wasjroim was emo the wah he was beung jealous was too n i love how she ans him back too
sorry for late comment

part 8

super i love this part ishu choose abi
n why he kiss her

ishu dont like abi touch or kiss but for raman it was differnt the way she talk n ask to marry her was good too

sorry like buton is nit good
--HANISA-- thumbnail
haha love this part a lot

what will he do n the trio too specialy ishu as she got the game in her hand now

mani kiss her I love mani but not for ishu

the way she said she love mani n him argue with mani for loving ishita n cant love laxmi was too.good

mani clear told her he just want to bed with her was nice too

I have a guts telling me ishu love raman but just because of his flirt way n jerk she is rejecting him

now it will be fun to see what will happen next
divazfankau thumbnail
wow superb update
raman ko sidha karne ke
liye ishita ka plan
but I don't like jab ishita
ne bola that she love's mani
n hate that hope raman fall for ishita
continue soon
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it dear bt am unable to take raman's character in dis way... Plzz do something...
SushSathisha thumbnail
Fab... Amazing. ..
The story is too good gayatri...
wanna see how RKB will start loving ishu oops laxmi
please update soon