cant wait to read more 

a BIG THANKS to cont the story 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
interesting teaser! Geet leaving! Y? update soon
maria_awan thumbnail
Oh no plz dnt let geetgo away abhi to baby ka raaz bhi nahi pata chala aur un ki love story ka kiya plz, make her stay
..NiShti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read this FF...lovely story ! Awesome read.
Geet is thinking to leave the place ? Why ?
Is she afraid of Maan because he is getting closer to Dhruv ...?
Update soon waiting eagerly .
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
after such a long time ðŸ˜Š
where is geet going with the baby now update soon
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update 
surabhi try to damage about maan in front of reporters,but he manged to all after that incident maan knows geet went to her house he decide meet baby in house waiting for next update
bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet is getting so insecured I believe that she feels tha its not good to stay in Delhi! Can't wait to read it.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank you to all those readers who liked and commented

love you all
🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗

124 likes says it all how many reads..
suhaaana thumbnail
thank you to all those readers who liked and commented

love you all
🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗

124 likes says it all how many reads..
Edited by suhaaana - 9 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
EK ANJAANI DOR

PART 27

THE TEASER I HAVE GIVEN WILL BE COVERED IN NEXT COUPLE OF UPDATES U WILL SEE ALL OF THEM AS THE UPDATES WILL COME..

CHANGED SURBHI'S SURNAME

Nalini di this update is specially coz of you..

Maan : it's for the baby..  maan's words were short but they were having the uncountable spree of emotions , the  moments that he wanted to spent with HIS baby but the moment never came and in all the commotion he never saw that he was scaring geet whose world resides with her baby ..She didn't know what to say... She was about to give the teddy back to maan when they heard a sound of something breaking and immediately geet ran in the room adjacent to the hall... maan followed her..His eyes wanted to see the baby and he followed and the sight that greeted him was no less than bliss... The little baby was lying on his stomach and trying to turn...He was now of four months and was growing and seeing the baby trying hard to turn brought a mischievous smile on maan's lips... He was in his nappy and the room was simple and there were soft toys placed on the bed and baby was chewing the hands of one his small soft teddy...  maan so much wanted to take him... geet kneeled in front the baby and took him in her arms... Baby immediately looked at geet with a frowning face...He was so much wanted to turn and once he did... He was having his own play... maan looked at the object and found the remote with the cells scattered and the voice of the TV was catching his attention...              

Maan placed the cells in the remote and closed the TV and the next moment he saw that baby was glaring at him.. geet always switch on his favorite  cartoons and he always keeps quite playing with his toys and the voices of his tom and jerry attracts him kind of distracting him... the voice that was reaching baby's ears stopped and he searched and looked at his mumma and then at his dad..He was enjoying the voices and the moment he twisted his small neck though it was not comfortable position for baby and geet turned and baby's eyes fall on the switched off TV.. He looked at the LCD again..And then at his mother.. A small sound escaped his mouth and maan asked geet what baby wanted...  

Baby: eehu...

Maan : geet why is he making sounds.. maan didn't understand what was going on.. But the truth was baby was getting spoiled and he was getting naughty.. geet instead of answering maan took the remote from his hands and switched on baby's favorite cartoon making him jump in her arms..He encircled his mumma with his small hands trying to kiss her, love her.. the moment geet and baby came from KC geet fed him his milk though he had very little , he was mush irritated with the witch mommy of his who disturbed his sleep and on coming back the first

and he slept for some time and baby's feeding bottle was placed on the side table and maan saw the bottle it was filled more than half and maan looked at geet and baby and they had partially forget that they were having a guest .. maan didn't wanted to stay as his mind was now thinking why geet was bottle feeding the baby as he looks really small he couldn't help but asked her..

maan : geet how old is he..  

geet and baby looked at maan.. Baby still was upset as his dadda switched off the TV and he kept his head on geet's shoulder highly ignoring his dearest daddy..

dhruv : baby mad at dada.. he was mad but couldn't help to peek at maan with his thief chocolate brown eyes.. he would see maan and they he would shy and snuggle more to geet .. maan was unaware this was baby's cute play.. he was looking absolutely a cutest sight with his small nappies and his milky soft body.. the ac was set according to baby's needs and geet was absolutely unaware that the special facilities that was given to her was coz of her baby..

This was the new apartment since maan wanted all the comforts for the little baby, when he had dropped the mother and son for the very first time he got to know that they were living in KC's apartment and after that day he had changed the accommodation for geet and she was given the apartment with all the facilities..

geet listened to maan's question and answered him politely..

geet : baby is about three and a half months old.. geet was herself was not aware about his age , how old was he .. She considers his bday the day she saw him and it was about 285 days now.. For her every hour every day was special with baby..

maan was actually shocked.. Baby was so small compared to what he heard..He had though he was only a month old but the naughty cutie was quite grown up.. maan didn't said anything next but he quietly left their place giving them the much needed space leaving the teddy in the room itself...

Baby's eyes went to the teddy and he wanted that.. geet had placed him on the bed and he was lying playing with  his old friend but when his eyes caught the sight of the new baby bear he threw his hands and legs in air and tried to grab it..it was his favorite too but he didn't knew that it was not the one with which he and his diya would play.. on finding it far away from his reach baby shouted cried..this time his cries reached to his mum's ears and she came running from the kitchen and as soon as dhruv saw geet he stopped and pointed his hands towards the teddies scattered on the bed and geet frowned and saw babaji making baby to look at her and then above..

Geet : dhruv ..she tried to scare him with her big brown eyes but he smiled and giggled throwing his legs and hands in air and shouted again..  

Geet couldn't help but she came and cooed him and kissed his soft face lying next to him and he was more than happy..

Geet : you are getting naughty.. mumma ko kaam nai karne deta... baby tried to turn and hold geet and after some attempts he did and geet kissed his nose pulling him up to her..

Geet : aaj jyada masti sujh rahi hai na.. baby chuckled and geet continued..

Geet : abhi turn karna seekh gaya mera shona.. she kissed his soft hands and baby was getting naughty he bit her finger with his soft gums which he was holding ...

**************************************&

IN OTHER PART OF DELHI   

Surbhi was at her home where she was given the cold treatment.. but she knew that at this time only her parents could help her ...

Surbhi : I know dad it was my mistake but I want to stay with maan now.. I know I ran away with baby but doesn't I deserve a second chance I am changed dad.. She cried and went to her mom...her mother couldn't see her crying she was their only daughter.. Mrs. kashyap looked at her husband..

Surbhi : mom , we lost our baby and believe me I didn't wanted to do anything but baby was in hospital I didn't knew where he went..Hospital authorities are responsible for my loss.. Why maan is blaming me...do you think that any mother could hurt her baby..Mom instead of helping me in coping with the loss maan is giving me divorce ...

Her father knew everything and certainly his daughter too well too..

Mr kashyap : what about rahul for whom you left everything.. surbhi we are not fools samjhi.. You are my daughter and I know that in our selfishness to give you a better life we destroyed maan's life..What do you want now say me clearly... her father had a cardiac attack on listening to the things she did...he was ashamed that day but he couldn't do anything.. khurana's blamed them..They had hidden about surbhi's affair and maan didn't meet her that was the reason he was struck with a witch like her..  

Surbhi : dad I know I did a mistake but please ask maan not to threw me away from his life.. He is my husband and I love him..Why don't he understand this.. Fresh bouts of tears rolled her cheeks and the white lie she said was very verse rehearsed...her mother went and took her daughter in her embrace.. She wiped her tears and surbhi knew that they will be the one who will help her now..

Mrs kashyap : I know you are changed surbhi and we will talk with savitriji maan cannot take any decision that will destroy your relation..Instead of erasing differences he is destroying the relation.. I will not let it happen..  

************************************************&

Ok one question to my readers

Most of you want maan to know about baby being his, I can make it fast but then geet's future with baby will be uncertain..

And the ending to ek anjaani dor will be a different one.. 

m not sending pms for this as of now dont have time neither i want to now so for this ff don't add me..

will end it pretty soon and pms will be for a new season