Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RaBir

What. Just. Happen. 😲

First part I read to happy that Rachna okay. She angry at him for what he do to distract but he care for her realize she no eat so he give juice to her. Good hubby he is understanding how to melt away anger wife.
Then she start talk about miscarriage and I sad feel bad for her but I no expect fight to happen. What he say correct but it still difficult to read. I no want Rabir to fight Nivs. End fight and make happy again. Let them enjoy wedding at least.

Thanks for writing even busy after college. Focus on study and write in free time. Will wait for update. Try and do fast. 😊

Good job with part. Fight but still I like way you wrote.

Hi Poonam! Thank you so much!
I know it was hard to read about the fight, but they both can't always be so understanding to each other. Every couple fights and with everything that Kabir has gone through in the past few days, you can't expect him to only think about Rachna. She of course is feeling bad about the miscarriage because she can't give him the happiness of a child, but he is frustrated that he has already addressed that issue with her multiple times and she is still not getting it. Him losing his temper and saying all that was only natural, was it not?

The fight will definitely end, but they both have to deal with their issues first and you can definitely expect a happy wedding. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu_taarey

It was amazing

Rachna is in pain
Kabir there for her
Update soon n pm me
Take care

Thank you Meenu! Glad you enjoyed the update. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Sound like Rachna and Kabir take all they angry out. all the worries all the thinking that they keep in side. poor Rachna She right I did feel like this before but I believe she will keep her hope that every thing can change. 

Kabir also keep his worried in side about all what he pass in the last days.
It ok that they get they worries out but I was not enjoy KT Angry but I am understand him.
any way lovely update 

Yes, you got it right that they have both taken their anger and worries out to put them into the open.
I know you didn't enjoy Kabir getting angry, but I'm glad you understood why he did.
Thank you for commenting! Glad you enjoyed it. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Wow a fight now that everything came out hope they resolve everything and move on to have a happy wedding. By the way I think they both need to communicate and clear all inner turmoil.

Thanks Sharlene! A happy wedding is certainly on the cards, though they first have some issues to deal with individually. You definitely suggested correctly that they need to communicate and clear their inner turmoil, which is what I plan to do of course, but with my own little twist. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti.1

Hi Nivi (can I call you that?)

I was recommended to this story by one of my friends who also follows it (she told me not to say her name). I started reading and had to create an IF account just so I could comment. I watched SSLK in its entirety (didn't even miss one single episode) and I loved Mayan and Rabir jodis a lot. The ending of the show disappointed me a lot so I was asking my friend to recommend some other show that I could start watching, but she instead told me to come read your story. I have never read an FF before (I stick to reading books whenever I have free time), but I have to say that within the first few chapters of your story, I became quite interested to read further. You write very well and the flashbacks are really intriguing.

I will try my best to catch up as fast as I can, but you have a lot of chapters written already. LOL

Best,
Aarti :)

Hi Aarti! Yes you can call me Nivi; everyone on here does. πŸ˜†
Welcome to IF and thank you so much for joining just to comment on my story! That means so much! πŸ˜ƒ I'm intrigued to know who recommended this story to you, but if they wish to remain anonymous, that's fine as well; πŸ˜›I just didn't know that I actually had any marketers who were spreading the word around about this FF.

I can't say that I myself was such an ardent fan of SSLK as I stopped watching many times and only resumed for Rabir. I am with you on the disappointing ending to the show, as are most SSLK fans, but I've channeled my frustration into this story so hopefully you enjoy the more recent updates once you catch up.

Thank you so much for the compliments...it really does mean a lot to read such encouraging words. πŸ˜³

*Edit*
I see that you have commented on quite a few parts and I would love to read and respond to all of your comments but I am kind of busy juggling school, this story, and other personal things so I might not be able to respond right away. I will definitely return to read and respond at a later time once things settle down a bit, so please don't feel like I'm deliberately ignoring your posts because I'm not.
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess.S786

Just caught up
Awesome updates nivi
rachna is in pain:(
Thanks 4 pm

Glad that you were able to catch up Selina! Thank you! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Wow Nivi, a Tale of two Updates😊

I read chapter 53 with a smile on my face the entire time. Hard to pinpoint what I loved more than any other, but  the smile did get a little bigger with the Old Spice reference, solely for personal reasons. Very descriptive and thoroughly enjoyable. Love, love, love  Kabir in this chapter.

And now Chapter 54...I get it I really do, but like RaBir wrote, it was so painful to read, but totally understandable that Kabir has these feelings. I'm certain though that you will have our couple work through their issues in advance of their vow renewal.

Looking forward to the next update Nivi!

Thank you Kelly! Glad you enjoyed both updates.
I had a smile on my face while writing chapter 53 so to see that you also had a similar reaction makes me feel quite happy and satisfied to have done my job correctly. πŸ˜Š I'm glad that I could make you fall in love with Kabir a little more with this chapter.

I know it was painful to read the fight, but I'm thankful that you understand that it was necessary. I felt it was only natural for them to have at least one serious fight amidst all this drama. After all, what couple doesn't fight? None that I know. πŸ˜† 

You can for sure expect a happy wedding but there's a bit more to happen before they are standing at the altar together. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

ohhh my god,
what a beginning, he couldnt think about what she is talking he was busy in checking her outπŸ˜†

how can you describe it soo well, poor kt schocked to see his wife in this situation...
im not suprised, you are just tooo goodπŸ‘
now back to story, 😊
i can understand rachna , i had the feeling that she is thinking about kt more than herself, because she want to give him this happiness to be a father...even when he didnt mentioned it she knows him too well what he feels...
dont know why but i liked it how he said, that Having a child isn't what defines us..

and loved it more how she said You and me makes us but it doesn't make a family..

great way to write it like this...
sooo at last it is out from him, how he feels in all this, about his mother, brother about all his family members...

but i didnt like it how he said, if she is blind to everything besides her own feelings,
i dont think that she deserved it, because we could see in this part, all her fears is just that she cant give this happiness of a child to kt, im tooo excited to know how they will clear this air..
dont let us wait tooo long...

its always a pleasure to read your workπŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Bennu! I'm just floating after reading such amazing words from you! πŸ˜³
Glad you enjoyed the beginning; after all Kabir is a normal specimen of the male species so he can't ignore his hot wife who is standing right in front of him, can he? πŸ˜†

Rachna is thinking about Kabir when it comes to still being sad about the miscarriage, but she is failing to remember how many times Kabir has directly told her that she is the most important person in his life. Therefore, his frustration over her being stuck in the same place is very justified, at least that's how I wanted to portray it.

Thank you for pointing out those two lines in particular. They say a lot about the couple I think and I'm glad you appreciated the words.

Sure Kabir went a little overboard in stating his feelings but we all say things that we don't want to in our anger. She is definitely going to be upset about it, but she just has to realize that somewhere she too might have gone overboard in just focusing on the miscarriage and being childless when Kabir had much different matters on his mind.

I am working on the next update, but it won't be ready until later this weekend since I also have some other stuff to do. Thank you once again for your comment! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
NOTE: Thank you so much for the amazing response to the last few updates everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm truly feeling over the moon seeing that this thread has almost reached 150 pages which means that I will have to open thread 2 in order to finish the story. This is something I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams! πŸ˜• An FF opening a thread 2?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I've seen it happen on another forum but with my own FF...I am still in shock.

I started writing this story thinking that it would finish in a few parts but now that I have written more than 50 chapters, I don't know how to feel. All I can say is THANK YOU for tolerating my writing, appreciating my work, and encouraging me to continue. I have deliberately added more things to the plot of the story to prolong it because people wanted to see a full-on Rabir wedding. I hope that I continue to meet your expectations with future updates as well.

I am kind of busy on the school and personal front right now so I don't have as much time to devote to this story as I did in the past few weeks while I was on vacation, so the updates will be less frequent but I will try my best to post whenever I can. Thank you once again for reading, liking, and commenting! πŸ€—

❀️ Nivi
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Hi Poonam! Thank you so much!
I know it was hard to read about the fight, but they both can't always be so understanding to each other. Every couple fights and with everything that Kabir has gone through in the past few days, you can't expect him to only think about Rachna. She of course is feeling bad about the miscarriage because she can't give him the happiness of a child, but he is frustrated that he has already addressed that issue with her multiple times and she is still not getting it. Him losing his temper and saying all that was only natural, was it not?

The fight will definitely end, but they both have to deal with their issues first and you can definitely expect a happy wedding.😊

You right every couple fight. Kabir Rachna correct for own reason but I just no like fight. Happy ending wait but I want fight to over soon. Update soon if time.