Can't describe in words how much I love this story 
Thanku for writing a wonderful story like this
Can't wait for the virika confession
Thanks for the pm 
And update soonish

thank you will update soon!!!!😊
krystle_21 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Love the concept! You're a great writer! 
Love how Viren flirts with Jeevika!
Hope you update soon and please pm me :)
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 4

In canteen
The couples were sitting on the table and chatting. Just then jeevika entered and greeted everyone and after that viren came and gave hug to jeevika. jeevika hugged back with smile. The hug was broken by the voice of manvi.
M - jeevika - viren we are sorry no empty seat.
R - ya really sorry (winking at viren which was unnoticed by jeevika)
V - It's okay (holding jeevika's hand) come jeevika we will search for another table. you guys carry on okay see you all later.πŸ˜‰
Jeevika was about to say something but viren took her to the other table and he made her sit. he sat besides her still holding her hands.
V - I know you are not comfortable with me but I really like your company and I want to know you means be your friend.
J - I thought we already are (smiling)
V - thanks (laughing) so tell me how is dhruv doing?
J - he is as always good and went to school.
V - actually how do you manage him like means you are such a young girl its your time to make your future to study. I mean that...
J - viren chill... I love him a lot so I can handle him as a mother. he understands me even in this very young age. he cares for me like I care for him. we give time to each other even on a busy day. he understands I have to study work hard and he knows I am doing it for him. He is my life viren without whom I am nothing, without whom I won't be a smiling girl.(smiling)
V - you know you are awesome but wait what was he telling you in your ears yesterday and you started blushing?😳
J - woh... actually for the very first time he complimented any of my "boy" friends. he asked me "who is this handsome?"
V - I like your brother and even he likes me a lot (laughing) we will make a great team together.(teasing)
J - very funny (upset) come on lets go I have to attend a class.
V - oh I am sorry okay let's  have coffee after college. what say?
J - sorry I have to go to work.😑
V - where?
J - art shop on the queens st.
V - I'll be there be ready.(he left to his class smiling)
J - (after viren left) idiot 😊

Viren wore a blue jeans and a pink polo t-shirt and white snickers. he combed his hair and drove to the art shop. he entered the shop and went near the cashier's desk.
V - excuse me ma'am can you please help me find the new romantic albums?
C(cashier) - I am sorry sir actually it's my duty to be here but you go to the music section I will send other employee to help you.
V - okay that's fine.
Viren was searching for the album when he felt someone tapped his shoulder.
J - hello sir how may I help you?
Viren turned around and jeevika was surprised and happy to see him.
J - you are so early viren. it's still time to end my shift. so you better wait. okay. bye😊
As she was about to leave viren grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and took her to the corner of the shop. he pushed her to the wall and his one hand on her waist and other resting on wall. he came closer to her.
J - viren what are you doing? please let me go (scared)
V - first promise me that you will come with me right now.(whispering in her ears)
J - okay I promise. now please leave me someone will see us. pleaseπŸ˜”
Viren took his hand from her waist and made a way for her to go. she left and directly went to take permission to leave early. viren was waiting for her in the car. she was hell angry she opened the door of front seat and sat in the car and closed the door with a bang.😑
V - what's wrong with you jeevika? (innocently)
J - you are asking me, seriously? as if you don't know what you did in the shop.😑
V - hey look, look at me (turn her to face him) look into my eyes. see me jeevika (cupping her face in his hands) see I am sorry I didn't mean to behave bad with you but you were takin so long and I had no other option please forgive me (holding his ears)
J - it's okay now lets go (smiling)

I hope you all like the update
please do hit like and comment
enjoy
next update soon.
riyakryan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy
Yayyy
Yayyy
I'm the first one to comment ...

Lalalala *Dancing*

Eeekkksss
The update was brilliant ,
Wowww

And the beginning of the update starts with Viren hugging Jeevika...
Ahaaa... Perfect start

Hahaha... I loved the way Viren pulled Jeevika for the other Table..
And they are 'Friends' , Awwe

But but, Soon they will be lovers..
Viren's Get up ...Waahhh..He must be looking Handsome , I can imagine him wearing Pink T-shirt

The art shop scene.. Aye Haye ..
How romantic.. !
Finally , They are going out ...
Woohoo

In short or In long , It was an amazing Update
Thanks for the Update :)

Thankyou so much for the PM

Loads of Love
- Riyu
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!!!
Loved viren's romance <3
So much like virika in ehmmbh, viren and his mischief, jeevika and her shyness
So adorable, waiting for more romance now!!
I take breaks from studying just so I can read your stories
Do update soon :)
millee18 thumbnail
Nice update !
I m loving the pace of the story !
Art Shop scene was nice ;)
Cont soon
suju143 thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved virika's scene
Thanks for pm :)
continue soon :)
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww luvly update!!
awww superbly written!!
fantastic!
amazing!
cont soon!
tnx!
tc!
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an awesome update
Loved it
The starting was...virika hug, holding hands, sitting alone!!!😳
Really loved it
The art shop sceneπŸ˜‰
My god it was hell amazing!
Continue soon
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›CHAPTER 5

At jeevika's house
D - viren bhaiya, I had a lot of fun today. you are such a good player. (sitting on the couch)
V - even I enjoyed a lot with you (sitting besides him) so let's watch TV. what say?
D - okay but we will watch basketball game.
V - okay (laughing)
D - I'll be back you watch (running to washroom)

Viren was sitting on a couch and was watching TV. Jeevika entered the living room, placed her purse on the isle and went towards the couch. she didn't see who was sitting on the couch as the couch's back faced her. she slowly walked towards the couch saying...
J - oh my sweetheart, my dhruv see your di id back (viren kept quiet as he wanted to see what she does) dhruv... how was your day (she back hugged viren as she thought it was dhruv and then she was about to kiss him on the cheeks, but viren turned around to face which made her lips touch his lips. They were shocked but by heart both felt good. Their lips were still touching and they were having a eye lock. Viren couldn't resist anymore so he started nibbling her lower lip. First jeevika was shocked at his sudden movement but later she gave herself in. They were having a passionate long kiss. Jeevika's hand messing with viren's hair and viren's hands going inside her top and touching her bare skin which gave shiver to jeevika. she was liking viren's touch, they were lost in each other. while kissing viren laid her on the couch and went on top of her. They broke the kiss and viren was about to remove jeeviks's top they heared dhruv coming out of the washroom. They immediately pulled off and jeevika ran to her room.

The days went by but the awkwardness between viren and jeevika was still there. jeevika was not angry with viren but was upset with happened on that day and started ignoring him to not to repeat the mistake again. It has almost been a week they were avoiding each other. even dhruv missed viren's company he loved him just like he loved his di.

COLLEGE ENGLISH CLASS
Jeevika, zoya, karan and Rahul were sitting in the English class. Jeevika was sitting quietly trying to focus on her work but her eyes and heart were searching for viren. she was waiting to see his glimpse just for once. she was thinking why he did not attend college today? she was getting restless and worried. the class ended and her thoughts were disturbed by zoya.
Z - jeevika I need to talk to you. (concerned)
J - ya say (fake smile)
Zoya took her to the garden near by the college. she made jeevika sit on the bench and sat beside her.
Z - what happened jeevika anything disturbing you. please tell me.
J - actually zoya where is viren ? why he did not come to college today?
Z - why do you care jeevika? you don't even talk to him these days. you were so cold with him. he is really a very good human being who doesn't deserve this type of treatment. I don't know what's wrong with you both but jeevs I know him very well he is very caring and a emotional guy.
J - I know I was harsh on him I wanna say sorry to him please tell me where he is?😭
Z - but why jeevika ? I think you should leave him alone?(aloud)
J - please zoya tell me (breaking down)😭😭 zoya I love...him...
please tell me where he is.
Z - jeevika please get up😊 I just wanted to hear that. you he loved you from the day he saw you. sorry jeevika but viren is having very high fever and he needs you. now go and make him again the real viren and do confess your love. okay πŸ˜‰
J - I will thanks for making me realize. bye😊😳

Jeevika raced towards his flat. She rand the door bell which was opened by the servant. The servant let her in and walked her till viren's room. she entered the room which was all dark. he was sleeping on the bed straight with blanket covered him till his chest. She walked towards him and sa besides him. she kept wet napkins on his forehead. After that she put her head on his chest while sitting and fell asleep. After an hour or so viren woke up and felt someone near him. he opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful girl sleeping on his chest. he felt so happy that he just wanted to hug her but controlled himself. he saw jeevika opening her eyes so he just closed his eyes before she see him but it was noticed by jeevika. she went closer to him and kissed his cheeks. He opened his eyes in surprise and smiled.
J - (moving to original position) how are you feeling now viren? (concerned)
V - I am okay after seeing you.but...πŸ˜•
J - I am here to say sorry to you. I am very sorry viren for the cold behavior. please forgive me (hugging him) please viren and I more thing I love you❀️(crying)
V - jeevika (breaking the hug and sat up straight) it's okay jeevika and I love you too😊(hugging her tightly) promise me you will never ever ignore me.
J - I promise (kissing on his back) now say what do you wanna eat. (facing him)
V - but first I wanna meet dhruv 😊 please get him here.
J - don't worry after school driver is geeting him here. now say what do you like to eat? don't you wanna taste the food made by me?πŸ˜‰
V - I woud love to. so anything that dhruv or you prefer for lunch. I don't mind.πŸ˜ƒ
J - okay. do you wanna come and sit in the living room?
V - ya i'll be there after freshening up. you go and if you need any help please call miss rosy. okay.
J - ya. come soon okay.😊

I hope you like the update
please hit like and comment
Sorry if you difn't like any scene of this chapter.