awsm start
loved it
continue soon
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 2

www.DateHookup.com ...enter

I glanced at the website, there were pictures of girls and boys holding hands, smiling, laughing and random shaped hearts all over the place.

"Making online dating easy and fun for singles" I read out which made Sharon smile and giggle.

She moved the cursor to the sign up sheet.

Username??

Sharon turned and faced me,"How about? SexyVirgin?"

"Are you serious??" I raised my eyebrows which made her realize that she needs to change it.

"Alright. How about SingleVirgin?"

I sighed, "Does it have to be something related to my virginity?"

Sharon laughed and then started blankly at the screen for two minutes and began typing again,

SingleIndianGirl'

" Much better " I just smiled and approved.

She scrolled down

Gender- female

Relationship status- It's complicated

"Why complicated? Why can't it be just plain single?"

I asked Sharon to which she rolled her eyes and stared at me for few minutes, "It's complicated makes you sound difficult. Guys find difficult girls more appealing and interesting." She winked and continued filling the form.

About me?

If you want me..it takes more than a wink, more than a drink and more than you think!! Treat me like an angel and I'll take you to heaven'

I couldn't help but giggle at this. Sharon is really smart with such stuff. I mean who else could think of these lines?

"So, shall we begin??" she looked at me before clicking the done' option.

So here I go, my hunt to find a date in two weeks.

I stared blankly at my screen for few minutes. Am I really doing this? I mean, will this really work? What if nobody sends me any requests here?What if i find some one who is not appropriate? I mean, I know am not perfect, but you know what kind of people are on the internet right? I can literally feel my pulse rate rise as I think of all the consequences.

Just then I heard Sharon hum a song. I stared at her from the shadow on my laptop's screen. She's so lucky right? No efforts at all, just smile and she can find a date! Anyways, maybe some day i'll have this makeover done on me and then i wont have to worry too. Wait! What? What's wrong with me! Makeover? seriously Taani?? This Christmas Ball thing is getting into my head now! I just need to focus on my studies and be a successful person and then think about makeover and stuff.

It's been 15 minutes and 50th time i refreshed my page. Still..no updates at all. My notifications are zero, no new messages etc etc.

"I told you to upload your picture Taani!! Maybe then you would have got someone by now!!" yelled Sharon from the kitchen

"Internet isn't a safe place for personal information Sharon!!! How can you trust someone whom you haven't even seen???" the geek in me complained

She just rolled her eyes and glued back to her phone. And me? just back to staring at my un-changed screen.

----

Time flies, I opened my sleepy sloppy eyes and turned towards my left to glance at the watch, which says its 3:30am. Ohkay! i slept off waiting and staring at my screen. Rubbing my temple i walked towards the kitchen to make myself some coffee. Remember the project Jake the Jerk spoke about? Yeah, instead of wasting my time on this stupid internet dating idea, Maybe i should start with my project.

I took all my books, notes and papers and was about to start off when,

'ti ding'

Yeah...that was it... 1 new notification.

I immediately dropped my books and turned towards Sharon,Uuuhhh...She's fast asleep! What am i supposed to do now? Like do i click on it? or shall i wait? what happens next? Screw it!! Sharon needs to wake up!

"Just check the notification Taani" murmured Sharon in her sleep.

I took a deep breath in and out several times, trying real hard to calm down. But i couldn't deny the fact that i was excited!! Not just the normal Oh-I-am-so-happy type excited, i was good-damn-lord-is-this-really-happening-to-me-i-can't-even-believe-it type excited.

I stared at the notification icon again for few minutes. and then..3...2...1 click

'1 new message'

open

hey its your dream boy...someone said you were looking for me?

"sexysnapperboy" i whispered as I read his username.

All my excitement flushed in 2 seconds! What kind of a person is he? This name doesn't seem right to me. I stared at his message for another 2 minutes and then decided to just discard it before Sharon wakes up and forces me to go ahead and chat with him.

I felt my heart beat go back to normal as the notification icon was back to zero. I opened my text book again going through my topic as i took a sip of my coffee. Maybe i should focus on my project.

'ti ding'

Another notification. I shut my book again as I moved the cursor towards the notification icon. Please don't be sexysnapperboy again !! Please god please!!

1 new message'

Mr.Billionaire: Hi, Its 3:30 am, whats keeping you up so late??

Billionaire? ohkay!That's not a creepy name. His profile picture tells me he is a good looking, maybe mexican or spanish guy? I squeezed my lips as I began typing..

SingleIndianGirl: Just going through some notes for my projec...

I stopped right there! What am I doing? Notes? Projects? wasn't it the plan that i'm gonna be the cool girl? Cool girls don't do projects late night! They party!!

I hit the backspace button hard and began typing again,

SingleIndianGirl: Nothing!!! Just partying!!!!

Trust me! I read and re-read this sentence over and over again before i hit the enter button. So much work even to lie online!!

He seemed impressed with me and chatted for about 10 minutes where he told me he heads from spain, 24 years old doing his final year in medicine in Healthcare Medical Institute, lives in Wenchester city with his parents. I mean how cute is that! He lives with his parents!and Wenchester city is like 3 hours drive from here! He can make it on time for the party!

Well, i lied to him that i'm an aspiring model, working hard and partying harder! Thats all. I didnt want to speak much or technically didnt 'chat much' as i might spill out something irrelevant and get caught. You see, I'm a terrible liar! I real bad one!

I even imagined him with me, like..for the christmas ball room dance!! He seemed quite tall, fair, and decent enough to shut Jake and everyone elses mouth forever!!! And when Jake realizes that he is a soon to be doctor, he will be surprised and never mess with me again!

I feel so happy already! So without wasting another minute, i decided to ask him out for the christmas ball,I don't think he'll say no to me! But before i could even type,

Mr.Billionaire: Hey G2G...BRB!!

uumm... come again? BRB? and G2g? did he use some code word to tell me something? and i failed to get it. What is this? what just happened? I turned back and glanced at Sharon who was still fast alseep...sorry girl, you aint getting a beauty sleep tonight!!

---------

Edited by Andy_Dynamite - 9 years ago
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...amazing update!
Loved it <3
Taani finally made an account on the website
SexyVirgin ðŸ˜†
Want her to talk to Rey soon :)
Can't wait for further updates...continue soon! :)
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Taani online profile is finally up lol
Sharon usernames was funny "single virgin" lol
Taani chatting with Billionaire was nice
Awesome update
princess1926 thumbnail
Amazing update..
It was hilarious..
Taani finally made an account...!!!
Update asap
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res /unres
awesome dear
TAANI POV lovely
Sharon ah really very naughty :)
hmmm waiting for Rey entry dear
thanks for pm :)Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Unres.

Awsum update...
finally taani on website... n she got msg too...
so much excited to know what happen now..
update soon.. Edited by TR_lovebirds - 9 years ago
Vishu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Taani chatting with Billionaire was nice
Update soon