sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome teaser dear please update soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 1:

" Get married now, Beta!! We will have to fulfill the promise given to your Grandma that you will be married before you turn 25! And there is not much time left for that!" pleaded Garima Gupta.

" But why Arnav, Mumma? I don't want anything as love and marriage to spoil our friendship!" said Khushi, trying to make her stand.

" Marriages are made in heaven! They are unifying bonds, Beta! They can never spoil any relation!" said Shashi Gupta, sternly.

"But I want to look after my business, I mean what is the need here to get married so soon?" asked Khushi, for the last time.

" We will hear nothing, Khushi! We are taking the Shagun to Raizada family today evening!" concluded Shashi Gupta, with a finality in his voice.

It is the time to meet Arnav, decided Khushi at the moment.

----
AR Designs,

" I need to meet Arnav, right now, Saniya!" said Khushi to the receptionist, Saniya who was trying to stop her as Arnav was in a meeting.

" Khushi Ma'am, he is in a meeting! Try to understand!" said Saniya, helplessly.

" Look Saniya, you don't  know the situation so please don't stop me!" said Khushi, while still moving towards the MD Cabin.

" Ma'am, i know you are good friend of ASR, but you have no rights to barge into a meeting like this!" said Saniya, finally hoping Khushi would stop here. SHe had risked it even after knowing that she might be fired for saying this, but the meeting was indeed an important one.

" I am his soon would-be wife, dammit!" shouted Khushi on Saniya, who was shocked to hear that, as the office didn't have any information about ASR being engaged.

" You may proceed, Ma'am! And sorry for the behavior!" said Saniya, as she was helpless in the situation.

----
Arnav's Cabin

" Mr. Malhotra, the bridal designs take some time, so by the end of the week, you will get your order!" said Arnav Singh Raizada, the self-made man, who wrote his own destiny and a ruthless business tycoon, who ruled the fashion industry.

" We trust AR and you, ASR! We have no worries..." said Mr.Malhotra, when Khushi barged into the cabin and interrupted him.

" Sorry Gentlemen! There is something very important I need to inform Arnav about!" said Khushi, while panting slightly.

" Khushi, you here?... Okay, Mr.Malhotra, since she has something important to say, I request you to continue this meet over the call, if you have no issues!" said Arnav, managing the whole situation.

" Sure, ASR! We have no issues!" said Mr.Malhotra rising up for a formal handshake and he left the cabin.

As soon as he left, Arnav asked, 

" What happened, Khushi? Are you alright?" he asked with concern in his voice, which was evident in his voice for only Anjali and Khushi.

Hearing this, Khushi started sobbing mildly and ran into Arnav's arms.

" Arnav, I ...I want ...something!" managed to say, Khushi.

" What do you want, Khushi?" asked Arnav, while caressing her back, to calm her down.

" Will you give me anything I want?" asked Khushi, innocently, unknown to the fact that what it meant to Arnav.

" Just name it, Khushi! I will not let you down!" said Arnav, confidently, though his heart wrenched while answering her question.

" Will You Marry Me, Arnav? Please, Arnav! Don't refuse me! You are my last resort!"

Arnav immediately pulled himself out of the embrace and asked,

" Excuse me? Are you proposing me?" asked Arnav, as somewhere deep in mind he wished it to me true, for the reasons he himself didn't know.

" Think whatever you want! But don't refuse as my parents want me to get married before I turn 25 and they went to your home taking the Shagun, if not you, no one will allow me to continue my business, which was my dream!" said Khushi, while looking at Arnav helplessly.

Why did it hurt him? As a friend or a person who can do anything for you, to make you take away that look.

Will the same feeling make Arnav agree to this marriage?

---
TBC
Hope you liked it!!
Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
crazyji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this story...
do continue
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That was great. Interesting concept.  Please proceed.πŸ‘
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear please update soon
Smirna.vava thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsme update.arnav wil agree ? Or not? Update next !
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww!!! Khushi s askng arnav to marry hr!!! Wat ll b arnav's answer?!?!? Fingers crossed!!!! Nd khushi wanted to do business!!! Woww!!! She cn do wid arnav also na!!! Den oly v cn hav arshi moments!!πŸ˜† well let's wait fr the best.. 
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't her parents going to the Raizada's to ask for Arnav to marry her?

So why is she asking Arnav  to marry her?
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazingg partπŸ‘
contnue soon😊😊