a look into sati-shiv love story

ishaileshv thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mahadev teaches us the meaning of true love. Every sentence shivji says in his 'Gyansabha' has a deep meaning hidden in it. Sati-Shiv episode teaches us the meaning of true love. It teaches us patience. For sati to get reunited with shiv she took many births, today we do not have even patience to wait for few months.

Gita has once said work and love are complimentary to each other. Many of use complain I cant conentrate. in work because I am in love to this I remember a dialogue from Gita, Krishna says to parth "prem aur kartavya ek dusre ko katate nahi bandhu, (smiles) ye to ek dusre ke shaktiya hai; prem bina koi kam sambhav hi nahi aur karm kiye bina prem ka koi mol nahi" god teaches us how to love. In dwaparyuga Krishna could have stayed with Radha and may have lived a luxary life of a typical king, but the lord didnt do it. He left from vrindavan to Hastinapur. So that evil on the earth could be destroyed. Love has a immense power in it. Remember brain is only to show proper direction. But all the powers of universe rest in youir heart. Its on you to show the power of love a correct path.

But its difficult i accept this fact. Even mahadev who is parmatma himself become extremely sad when he heard of the Satis trajedy. Krishna cried in grief of leaving Radha. Then we are mere humans. But important thing is even in that period of unparallel loss, Shivji didnt destroyed the universe he drank all the sorrow by himself. Nor did krishna left away his duties and finally the end was sweet. After mahabharat yudh Radha was met and was reunited with Krishna in ran of kachh (Gujrat). Also after many births sati was born as Parvatiji.

The word reunited is too short to describe the essence of true love. Actually mahadev was never seperated from Sati. Even after that tragedy sati was still there she was in deep in the heart of the hearts of Mahadev. and so was Radha always with Krishna, though they were physically seperated.

Relationships today don't last because of the ego's and giving over importance to physical presence. Always remember if you love any one truly no need to get her/his conformation. Because you love is true. and truth doesn't demand any yes or no. It doesn't require any conformation. Believe you are already one. Love is the synonym of union. Unity of souls is love. It is the purest thing in universe. Never consider it at body level.

work-Life is a battle. We must fight. Even fools can accomplish a job but its important for you to convert your work to one that suits your heart & the success will be sure. First thing whatever you aim at let that aim be as good as god. Then make that aim your dream live on it fight for it let every nerve and every muscle work for that aim, Vivekananda says this is the way to success.

love-love is not just between two friends in college. Its between father and his little princess daughter, mother and her newly born baby, pet and his master, guru and his good discipline & even between animals. I never said do not remember your true love. I just say love without any any expectation. Let it be selfless. There is a story-there lived a family of swans. Once while they were wandering a hunter spotted the female he followed her to capture but the female swan didn't return to home. She thought if i returned home the hunter will spot and kill my entire family. The female swan went away and never returned. But in her grief entire family left food and died of starvation. Everyone wants that people who we love should stay close to us and we should try for it. But while doing so remember you are already united at soul level. That 'try' to get our loved ones should not be by 'force' but should be by 'faith' walk on the path of truth. The God will help you. Mediate for 5 min daily. Its very important and never put your kartavya down "karm karo parth karm karo" god says if you do your duties honestly then I (god) take a oath that all your good wishes will be fulfilled by me.