its okay๐Ÿค—
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
๐Ÿค—
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finishd readng ol d prts.. i mst say u r a vry gud writr.. 
stry is fabb!! cncpt is vry intrstng
luvd d charactrs.. nd u'v portryd dem really wel
d prts bfre d leap facin8d me a lot.. their fi8s wre real fun 2 read
bt d post leap prt cnfusd me a lot.. aastha's reactn on seeing alaap seems as if she doesn't knw dat he's her son.. nd if he's shlok's son den y does he call nimay as baba??
plz upd8 soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolRD

finishd readng ol d prts.. i mst say u r a vry gud writr.. 

stry is fabb!! cncpt is vry intrstng
luvd d charactrs.. nd u'v portryd dem really wel
d prts bfre d leap facin8d me a lot.. their fi8s wre real fun 2 read
bt d post leap prt cnfusd me a lot.. aastha's reactn on seeing alaap seems as if she doesn't knw dat he's her son.. nd if he's shlok's son den y does he call nimay as baba??
plz upd8 soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm

i will reveal everything slowly
lively_roshani thumbnail

Part 12

"But Nimay you know that Shlok made it clear that I will not meet my son ever. He had the signed documents and if I will try to do anything against that than he can sue me for violation of agreement" Aastha said helplessly.

"Don't you want to live with Alaap?" he asked and made her uncomfortable

"I want to live with him every moment of my life. You don't know how alone I am without him. But I learnt to live like this. I didn't try to meet him ever because I knew that I will be weak after seeing him. Now I am really become helpless and I don't have any control on myself since the time I saw him after a long time. You know I wanted to hug him, I wanted to love him but Shlok was there to remind me about my weakness." She cried and opened her heart in front of him.

"Aastha I always see you as my friend who connected deeply with me. Whenever I see Alaap alone I just remember you. How can you live without him? Shlok bro made a biggest mistake of his life when he left you. He didn't know about his happiness. He was just become selfish. He didn't even think about the little Alaap that how will he live without her mother.  He even took him in his new home and also left us so that no one can ask any question to him about he done with you. You were also fool; you didn't ask me for help and got trapped in Shlok bro clutch. He used you, and you know one thing he even use Alaap also. I don't want other Shlok Agnihotri in this world who hates his relations, his mother for unreasonable things. This Shlok Agnihotri who took your son away from you and this is not justified that you just leave it easily. No law can do parts away the mother from his son so forget all conditions and limitation just live every moment as you want. You have equal rights on Alaap as Shlok bro so just come here for your son sake..." he cleared her all doubts and worries.

*********...*********

"What the hell are you doing here?" Shlok was completely Shocked to see her in his home. She came out from the room. She smiled

"Nice to meet you Mr. Agnihotri... myself Aastha Agnihotri your ups our son new teacher cum caretaker. I just joined so could not meet you before..." she calmly smirked while he looked anguished to hear that

"Do you forget our agreement... didn't I make you clear that you don't have any right on my son... you cannot say him yours. You became agreed to birth him for me and in return I helped you so now we don't have any connection then why are you trying to return in my life..." he reminded her with grin.

"I am not trying to return. Even I didn't know before sign the job agreement that my student is Alaap. It is your brother who hired me with your Agnihotri's as usual trapping trick." She gave him back in firm tone.

"But you cannot do this job and cannot live here, understand..." he fumed when she frowned her eyebrows

"You didn't hire me this time ... Nimay hired me so only he can fire me... I for your information I am not going anywhere before 1 year according to job agreement..." she said in strong tone. She decided to fight with his evil tactics for her son future. She didn't want that her son become next Shlok and blame her as like him.

"I will throw you out from my home... this is my home and Nimay is no one who can hire you in my home. Now it will be better for you to leave" he tried to warn her

"Are you scared from me?" she mocked when he became angry on her sarcastic comment

"Scared and from you? Why?" he grinned

"I don't know... you can tell me... may be you scared of my presence because you think that I will take my son away from you" She flatly said when his face became straighten.

"Oh hello... I don't scared you... you are nothing in front of me... you cannot take my son away from me even a inch... it will only be your dream forever." He grinned and warned her.

"Then let me live here as a teacher for Alaap" she cleverly challenged him like he did in their past when she came first time in his office for job interview. She instantly remembered how he tricked her and forced her to do a job in his company. She fully agreed for that it was her biggest mistake in her past which changed everything.  She had to be agreed to married him on one unfortunate day.

That was the nightmare for her. He used her for his selfish motive and despite of all her confidence and self respect she had to be bound in his condition due to circumstances. She became shattered but tried to live in the hard and pathetic situation. One day Shlok said her to leave his home and her son and never come and show again her face. She broke in pieces without her son but she had to forget him. She remembered him with every breathe but she could not meet him due to the devil Shlok. She became lost when she saw Alaap after a long time on the road with Shlok.

She wanted to run and hug him but she didn't want to hurt her rest self respect.

"Oh hello where are you lost?" he shouted on her face when her thoughts broke. She smiled slyly to him

"Now tell me Mr. Agnihotri are you ready for my challenge..." she said with smirk. History repeated itself.

"Don't dare to challenge me... you know that you are bad player..." he smirked to her.

"Let see this time..." she was back in old Aastha role.

"Mummy..." Suddenly Alaap broke their heated conversation. He stood at the gate and looked them.

Shlok stunned to hear Alaap voice. How could he call her mummy while Aastha became delighted to hear mummy from his lips. She ran towards her and hugged him tightly. Shlok clinched his fist in rage and pulled Alaap to his arms.

"Who told you that she is your mummy..." he furiously asked

"Nimay baba told me..." Alaap innocently replied. Aastha saw fumed looked of Shlok.

"Yes beta... my love my life I am your mummy..." she took him back from his arms and he was remained stunned on her courage.

"Mummy you will love me Na like Nihaar's mom..." he asked innocently when Aastha kissed him

"My dear I love you very much more then Nihaar's mom..." she said lovingly while Shlok stood confuse behind them

"Nimay you didn't do this right... you make this worst for me to tell Alaap about her mother..." he whispered

He felt that everything slipped from his hand suddenly.

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So givng birth to alap ws a deal??๐Ÿ˜ฒ n alaap calng astha mumy so cutee๐Ÿ˜ณ cant wait fr the backstory to b reveald! Cnt soon๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by Aishaa3 - 10 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธEdited by meerab... - 10 years ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all were waiting for this update.. voww..
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice upset lets see how Astha wins the challenge