Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
We need an update mom..!!
Post it NOW
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
love the second part ... Arnav - Khushi got married .. yeah ... in ur face Shyam ...
now Shyam is out of the picture ...

nice update sweety

is there a 3rd part as well??? if it si ... then do continue ... πŸ˜Š
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry If you dont like this part and the wording I used. I'm completely new to this type of writings... I dont know whether you will like or not... sorry if i disappoointed you...

A sincere thanQ all for you wonderful response, comments and likes... thanks a lot... it a lot to me.. I hope you will like my upcoming updates of my all stories... ThanQ...

Part 3

After making Anjali sleep comfortable on her bed, Arnav leave for his room. When Arnav came inside his room, he found Khushi adjusting ironed cloths in his cabinet. He went to her and hugged her from behind.

"I love you Khushi... sorry for everything... I'll make everything fine."

"I know... you will do that... And I Love you too..."

Arnav turned her to face him, and looked at her cheek, which had his fingerprints.

"I am sorry Khushi... when I saw you in the middle of the well; I thought I am going to lose you. I couldn't take that. When I saw your hand slipped from the rope... my anger took control over me. I thought how you could do this without thinking about me. So I slapped you. Sorry Khushi... It won't happen again... sorry"

"Shh... it is ok Arnav Ji... I can understand. It is my fault to do that... but I couldn't do anything that time. Sorry for making you scared and angry. Now you go and fresh up. Go..." she gave the towel and left for kitchen to bring dinner for her husband.

After coming from shower, Arnav surprised to see the arrangement of candle light dinner at the poolside. He went there to see his beautiful wife waiting for him.

"Khushi..."

She turned to him looked at him lovingly "I just want you to feel relaxed. That is why I didn't arrange the dinner at dining table. Sorry if you doesn't like this"

Without saying anything Arnav walked to her, pulled her by holding her hand. She landed on his chest with the impact of the pull. Khushi looked at everywhere but him, blush adored her cheeks. Arnav mesmerised with the sight of his beautiful blushing wife. Unable to control himself he bent his head and caught her lips in demanding and promising kiss. Each and every second, his hold on her waist getting tight, to control himself. But he couldn't. They kissed for some good minutes. Arnav broke the kiss unwillingly after knowing Khushi need some air to breath. Arnav rest his forehead on Khushi's.

"I Love you Khushi..."

She hugged him and said "I Love you too Arnav Ji..." after few moments later she spoke again "come have some dinner. You need to take your medicine..." they both sat on the chairs, which Khushi arranged for their dinner. Before Khushi took her chair, Arnav pulled her into his lap. Khushi tried to get up but Arnav did not allow her to move. She sat there and looked at Arnav's eyes. She surprised to see this Arnav. He took a piece of roti and fed her. Khushi took spoonful of rice and fed him. While she feeding him, she earned one kiss for one spoon. His hands are moving all over her back, under her dress top, creating havoc in her.

"This is not fair Khushi... here you are getting kiss by kiss, but I didn't get anything. This is not fair... is this the way feeding your husband?" Khushi can understand his naughtiness. She turned her head blushing hard. Later she took one piece of roti in her mouth and offered him. Arnav surprised with his wife's bold act. He didn't waste a second before taking her offering. After feeding him the roti, she started to kiss him senselessly. He gave her chance to lead. He don't want to disturb her. He is enjoying the kiss. When they involved in kiss almost forget about the world around them, Arnav's mobile started to ring. Arnav gasped in frustration. Khushi broke the kiss.

"I think its Aman Ji... right?"

He checked the phone. "Yeah Aman..." saying this with irritation, he looked at Khushi apologetically. She smiled understandingly. She cleaned everything, which left after their dinner. She sat on the recliner, watching her husband.

She recollected the morning incidents. She remembered how Arnav stood for her before his jijaji. How he married her. She is an orphan. She never saw her parents. She had grown up in orphanage. They only suggested this job of caretaking of Muskan. After coming here, she never felt like she is an employee. Thanks to Arnav and Anjali. If anybody wants to orders her, Arnav and Anjali never let them to do that. they always supported her like their family, like today. A small smile kept on her lips.

She looked at Arnav, who is talking with Aman in phone. She can see that he is tensed. May be that matter related to Shyam. She went to him, hugged him from behind, to sooth his tension. She felt Arnav's body stiffening and immediately relaxed with her hug. He turned her to face him.

She asked him with her eyes what happened'

He nodded his head in no... She assured him with her eyes, as everything will be fine. He smiled at her. He hugged her tight with one hand and led her to the couch near poolside. He sat on that and made her sit on his lap. She kept her head on his chest, while he is talking with Aman. After finishing his talk with Aman, Arnav looked at the beauty, sleeping in his chest. She kissed her on her forehead and lifted her carefully to their bed. Her sleep got disturbed with loss of his warmth, when he left her on their bed and went to washroom. When he came to the room, he found her sitting on bed waiting for him. He immediately went to her.

"Arnav Ji... Are you ok?"

He nodded his head and said, "As long you are with me"

"Hamesha..."

Both smiled at each other. Arnav made her lay on bed beside him. He took her in his arms.

"Thank you Arnav Ji..."

"For what Khushi...?"

"For everything..., For supporting me in every situation. For marrying me..., For giving a family to this orphan. For each and everything..."

She can feel his tightened hold on her waist. She looked at him. He nodded his head in no and said, "never ever feel like that you are orphan. We are together Khushi... we are family. Di, Pari and Me and you... if you allow me then our children." It took few moments for Khushi to understand, what he meant. A deep red adored her cheeks, making Arnav's gutter mind awake. He immediately pulled her underneath him and captured her lips into passionate kiss.

He moved his tongue on her lips to ask her to let him in. When, he sensed her smiling not giving permission, he moved his one hand from her back to her front. He pressed her right bosom with his left, which made her gasp in pleasure. Taking this opportunity, he entered into her mouth to taste her delicious taste. He is becoming crazy with her aroma and taste. He is not in a mood to stop this kiss. After kissing some good moments, he left her for breathing some air.

But he was shocked to see that Khushi came on his top and started the kiss again. But for Khushi... there is no need for asking permission to enter his mouth. Her soft body on his hard one already kept him numb. He followed whatever she did. After kissing some more minutes, he rolled her underneath him. He kissed her neck leaving some love bites. His hands are moving on her body. He wants to feel her body. He wants to know about her each and every part. He wants to make her his in every aspect. She supported him in each move of him. She wants to submit herself to him, to make him hers. He worshiped her all precious parts. They both enjoyed their touches. He kissed her all over her body. When his hands replaced with his mouth, Khushi couldn't control herself. She left a moan with full pleasure.

"Ahh... Arnav Ji..."

That's enough for him to lose his control. He couldn't control himself with the torture her touch and moans creating. Immediately done what he should. After some seconds, their cloths laid on the floor, feeling relaxed to letting them feel each other closely. They took their relation to next level, letting each other feel like wanted and making both reach their highs in pleasure, while expecting a fruitful and beautiful life together...

Its morning 5 when Arnav sensed a moment on him. He looked at the beautiful lady, who is laying half on his body and half in his arms.

"Good morning sweet heart..."

"Good morning Arnav Ji..."

"Tum teekh ho... I mean after yesterday night..."

"I'm never been this much fine. Thank you for everything. I Love you Arnav Ji..."

He sighed in relax and kissed her forehead "I Love you too my love..."

They both hugged each other and drifted into sleep again... dreaming for a wonderful future...

THE END

Scroll down for PMs
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For PMs add this account to your buddy list...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
awww so cute
all worked out for them
glad about that
and now all their worries are over

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very cute ending...
now ArShi complete...
loved it...
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome dear .
Don't underestimate yourself.
You're an amazing writer!
love the whole part, mostly the Arshi consummation part was written very well without going too far..
Continue your story soon..
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome story...
loved it...
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. Thats a nice end. I loved the story on the whole.
katy185 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic story...πŸ‘
high tension drama, action, pure love everything in jus three parts... greatπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—