5 style hacks from Deepika Padukone's Naina Talwar!
Chech them out here...
In a time where Fashion is fast changing, easy and cost efficient style hacks are what help you get through the various commitments through the day. Be it an off to college look, work look, travel look, party look or wedding look. Deepika Padukone as Naina Talwar proves to be a perfect style diary to nail these various appearances. Here is decoding Naina's style.
Naina's transformation from 'Scholar Naina' to a confident and independent Naina Talwar requires little shopping. Deepika is seen conveniently teaming up different pieces of attires to transform her look.
- Here Deepika is seen teaming up a Shirt with comfort shorts. This look not only spells 'comfort' but also serves as an affordable wardrobe hack and a blessing often hidden in every girl's closet.
- Deepika's 'Scholar Naina' look carries an extra edge because of those spectacles. The look also brought back spectacles in vogue, with girls opting to flaunt their geeky look in public. Here Deepika is seen matching a summery, floral outfit with casual denim shirt / jacket. The look adds to a fresh appearance and makes for a cool hangout look.
- Borrowing yet another trendy attire from Naina's wardrobe is the Kurta and Salwar. The actress has adopted a chick styling with the only accessory adorning her effortless look is a bunch of silver metal bangles. A kurta and salwar, when teamed together are not only easy to live in, but also look classy.
- Naina's style taught us that Jackets and overcoats are a wardrobe essential while traveling. She confidently teamed her layers with T-shrits, tunics, skirts and a legging or simply denims.
- Revolutionizing wedding attires was Deepika from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. Her simplistic approach to Big Fat Indian Weddings, exhibited that simple is the new sexy. Naina carried off plain blouses or Lehenga's alternatively with embroidered separates.
- Sheer sarees and bralette blouses formed a major part of Deepika's party wardrobe. The minimalistic approach was further by lack of heavy jewellery and minimum or no accessories. This low on budget yet trendy look makes for a perfect party attire.