MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Hi, forumwasissmiley31

I know it's been a while (literal years actuallysmiley39

One fine day, I was going through IF and stumbled upon some of my drafted write-ups. So, instead of deleting them, I thought of sharing with y'allsmiley9

There were three write-ups which were basically the alternative versions of the horrible last tracks of MHRW. I have tried to combine them into one story. 

Hope this will be like a nice revisit to those good old memoriessmiley42

Chapter 1_________________________________________

Continuing from Episode-176

As soon as the police took Mandar away and Vijay ran behind them, Pallavi left Aai's hand and immediately rushed to Raghav.

"Oh God! Kitni chot ayi hain tumhein." She panicked with tears threatening to spill from her beautiful eyes while inspecting the slash of knife given by Mandar on Raghav's hand.

He held her by the shoulders, "Pallavi, relax. Main bilkul theek hain."

Aggressively shaking her head, she said, "Nahi, nahi, nahi! Kuch theek nahi hain!" She looked agitated for some reason.

"Sshhh, Pallavi," he took her in his embrace and gently stroked her hair, "please calm down. Dekho main tumhare samne hi hain, ekdam fit and fine. You just relax, Saree ka Dukaan."

She grabbed his shirt tightly and snuggled into his arms.

"Hum ghar chalte hain. Okay?"

"Itni jaldi kya hain?" Aai interjected before Pallavi could reply to him. "Pallu, mere saath thodi der baith."

Raghav was going to agree to Aai but Pallavi tugged at his shirt, "Raghav, please ghar chalo."

"Haan par Aai...."

"Amma ghar pe intezaar kar rahi hogi. Raghav, please....ghar chalo." She was insistent.

He was a bit confused by her behaviour but nodded anyways. Without sparing a glance at the Trashmukhs, even at Aai, Pallavi left holding Raghav's hand.

Once seated in the car, she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes with a sigh of relief. He had the feeling that she was in a rush to get out of the D Niwas. He slightly bent and planted a kiss on top of her head and a smile finally curved on her face.

RR Mansion

Amma had been pacing to and fro in the hall for a long time, awaiting any news from the Deshmukh Niwas. All her worries faded into thin air as soon as Pallavi hugged her from behind.

"Pallavi! Tu aagaya!" Amma turned around to see Pallavi giving her a wide smile.

"Amma, Amma, Amma! Maine aapko bohot bohot bohot miss kiya! Ghar aake itna sukoon mil raha haina...itna relief aajtak feel nahi huya!"

"Tereko dekhke mereko kitna achchha lag raha hain main bata nahi sakta. Tere bina ghar ghar nahi lagta tha." Amma got emotional.

Wiping her tears, Pallavi hugged her again. "I am really very sorry, Amma! Main aap ko aise hi chodke chali gayi.... Main bohot buri bahu hoon na, Amma? But I promise ab main aapko chodke kabhi bhi kahi nahi jaungi."

"Pagal.... Tu bahu thodi hain, tu toh mera beti hain. Yeh bata..." Amma stroked her head lovingly and cupped her face, "....kaisa hain tu? Tu...tu theek toh haina, beta?"

Amma's love and concern easily made Pallavi's eyes moist with happiness and guilt. She realized where she was going wrong all this time and simultaneously hated herself for being negligent towards her true family. The place where she was the most cherished and loved, the people who never judged or demanded anything from her. Yet she neglected them the most for some unworthy and ungrateful bunch of people. But now she was finally at peace as she was back in her actual home and she will not be making the same mistakes ever again.

"Aapko dekh liya aur apne ghar wapas aagayi...ab main bilkul theek hoon. Ab sab theek hoga!"

Meanwhile, leaning against a pillar, Raghav was silently witnessing his wife and mother's emotional reunion. "Kabhi kabhi mereko doubt hota hain ki Pallavi ka love-story mera saath hain ya mera Amma ke saath," he whined to himself. "Mera Amma toh mereko aisa ignore maar raha hain jaisa ki main exist hi nahi karta!"

Pallavi didn't have turn to know what her husband must be thinking. "Ghamandi Rao, itna jealous hone ki zaroorat nahi hain. Khudse badbadana band karo aur millo meri Amma se." She deliberately stressed on "meri" just to tease him and winked at Amma.

"Haan, haan, tumhara hi Amma hain. Mera toh koi value-ich nahi hain idhar!" He pouted like a child and crossing his arms over his chest, he looked away.

Amma walked up to him and cupped his face. "Itna udaas matt hona. Tu bhi important hain!"

He got happy hearing that but his happiness was short-lived as Amma completed her sentence, "....kyun ki tu nahi hota toh mereko Pallavi kaise milta?"

Amma and Pallavi shared a high-five and laughed seeing him get pissed.

"Amma, aapko toh sirf Pallavi se matlab hain. Main hi paraya hain! Aap dono ko dekhke na koi bhi dhoka khaa jayega. Kaiko ki aap mein koi saas-bahu waala baat-ich nahi hain."

"Toh kyun hogi? Yeh meri saas nahi...yeh toh meri Amma hain!" Pallavi again hugged Amma and stuck out her tongue to tease him again. "Saas ka role karne ke liye tum ho na. Tumhare taano ke aage duniya ki harr saas fail hain!"

The duo's laughter riot continued.

"Saas ka role aur main!" He was in disbelief. "Toh husband ka role kaun karega....woh zinda laash? Tumko na main phirse tumhara woh pagalkhana jaisa mayka ko chod ayega. Tab...."

He said it without thinking and before he could take those words back, Pallavi's mood had already soured. Her smile had disappeared and she rushed away to her room.

"Yeh kya kiya tune, Raghav! Abhi abhi toh usska tension khatam huya tha aur tune phirse ussko udaas kar diya." Amma scolded him.

"Amma, woh galti se...."

"Mereko kuch nahi malum! Tu use jaldi se manake leke aa. Maine aaj saara usska favourite khana banaya hain."

He nodded and ran after Pallavi.

Raghav found Pallavi standing in front of the wall which had their photos from the wedding photoshoot. She was lost in thought. He went ahead and back hugged her.

"I am extremely sorry, Pallavi. I know mere ek sorry bolne se maine jo insensitive harqat kiya woh justify nahi hoga.... Tumko mereko jo saza deneka hain, de sakta hain. I deserve it."

"Saza tum nahi, main deserve karti hoon, Raghav...." She then turned around. "Saza toh mujhe milna chahiye...tumhe aur Amma ko itna hurt karne ke liye. Mera jo mann chaha main karti gayi par tumne ya Amma ne kabhi mujhe support karna nahi choda, humesha mujhe space di, mujhe respect di. Aur badle mein maine kya kiya?! Aise logo ke peechhe bhaagti rahi jinnhone kabhi mujhe apna nahi samjha!"

"Pallavi, yeh sab tum kya bol raha hain?

"Do saal! Do saal main unnke saath rahi, unnke liye din-raat mehnat kiya....apne saare sapno ko maarke unnke sapno ko apna banaya taki unnhe koi taqleef na ho, unnki harr chhoti se chhoti khwaish puri kari. Sab kuch khushi khushi kiya....kyunki maine unnhe apna mana tha. Badle mein mujhe bas itna chahiye tha ki mujhe parivaar ka pyaar mile.... Par aaj mujhe yakeen ho gaya ki mujhe unn logone kabhi apna mana hi nahi! Main humesha unnke liye unnke bete ki vidwa bahu hi rahi."

Raghav decided to let her speak her heart out as she seemed to be overwhelmed with emotions.

"Aai jaanti thi Devyani meri kitni achchhi dost hain. Phir bhi itne saalon tak mujhse chupaya ki usska khooni koi aur nahi balki Mandar hain! Main sochti rahi ki woh insaan kitna achchha hain par woh toh mere hi dost ka khooni nikla. Mujhe do saal tak uss khooni ki vidwa bannke rehna pada. Mandar ke yahan na hote huye bhi unnhone unnke khooni bete ka saath diya mujhse sachchai chhupake.  Aaj sabit ho gaya ki Aai humesha se Mandar ki hi Aai rahi, main unnke liye kabhi beti thi hi nahi.

Tum humesha se sahi the, Raghav. Meri koi value nahi uss ghar mein. Tum mujhe bar bar bolte rahe ki woh log mera pyaar, meri mehnat deserve nahi karte par main toh hoon hi bohot badi bewakoof! Bar bar thokar khane ke baad bhi unnke ek bulawe pe bhaagte huye unnke paas chali jati.

Mujhe usi waqt samajh jana chahiye tha jab unnlogone mujh par bharosa na karke tum, jo ke tab ek anjaan the, usske behude ilzaamon pe bharosa karke mujhe ghar se nikal diya. Aai bas khade khade dekhti rahi. Ek bar bhi baba ko roka nahi. 

Aur agar tumhari baatein sach thi bhi, humara koi affair tha bhi toh galat kya tha uss mein? Main adult hoon, meri bhi personal life hain. Amruta...jo raat bhar bahar ghoomti hain, jissne kisi ko bina bataya abortion tak karwa liya aur apna dosh mujh par daal diya, ussko toh kisine kabhi besharam nahi bola. Par jab bhi baat meri hoti, sab meri do saal ki qurbaaniyan bhool kar mujhe dhokebaaz bolne lagte. Holi ke din bhi usski wajah se main tumhare ghar aayi thi main par sawal uthe mere character pe. 

Mansi ki sangeet ki raat jab main bahar se lauti thi tab unnko iss baat ki parwa nahi huyi ki main sahi salamat hoon ki nahi, unnko iss baat ki parwa thi ki main tumhare saath kya kar rahi thi. Ek bar bhi yeh puchhna zaroori nahi samjha ki bahar kyun gayi thi, bas khudse sab kuch assume karliya. Unnko fikar meri nahi huyi, unnko fikar huyi apne ghar ke niyam ki jo humesha sirf mere liye hi hote the....Amruta ya Mansi ke liye nahi. Kyun? Kyun mujhe kabhi beti maana hi nahi.

Saree competition pe bhi aire gaire kisi pe bhi bharosa karke cheque fadh diya. Kitni mehnat kari thi maine uss competition ke liye! Par kisi ne ek bar bhi shabashi nahi di mujhe. Dada sahi kehte the.... Meri achchhai ka najayaz fayda uthaya, free ka naukar banake rehne diya tha warna toh meri koi value hi nahi thi!

Jaise hi unnka mara huya beta laut aya, aagaye mujhe wapas lene! Kyun ki tab unnko meri zaroorat wapas se padi. Woh beta jo ki ek khooni hain. Uss insaan ke liye maine tumhare saath kitna galat kiya.... I am sorry, Raghav. Meri wajah se tumhein jo kuch bhi jhelna pada usske liye I am very sorry.

And...thank you meri life mein aane ke liye, mujhe himmat dene ke liye, mere andar ke fighting spirit ko phirse jagane ke liye. Agar tum toofan bann kar meri zindagi mein nahi aate aur challenges nahi karte toh main kabhi darpok se sherni nahi bannti. Tumne mujhe fearless banaya hain. Dusro ke liye jeete jeete main khud ko toh bhool hi gayi thi. Tumne mujhe seekhaya ki khudko humesha sabse aage rakhna hota hain aur zindagi jeene ka asli maza darr kar nahi, darr ko todh kar jeene mein hain. Thank you....mujhe itna pyaar aur izzat dene ke liye."

*Alexa play Jiya jale jaan jale*

Pallavi concluded saying, "Thank you for everything....

Raghav stared at her unblinkingly. His nonreaction worried her. 

"Did he not like it?" She wondered. So, she decided to tease him to get him to react. "Kya hua? Mr. Best Kisser chup kyun ho gaye?

"Tumhari ex-girlfriends jaisi experience nahi hain mujhe par....

"Pallavi...." he finally spoke up, putting a stop to her self-deprecation.

"Jab life mein kuch best mile na tab pehle thoda shock lagta hain. Aur yeh mere life ka best kiss tha."

"Tum mera dil rakhne ke liye keh rahe ho. Tumhari toh kinti experienced girlfriends rahi hongi."

"But they weren't you. I love you. You....my wife, my life...."

She could feel the heat rise in her cheeks. He always knew the right things to say.

"Saree ka dukaan, maine abhi tak mera baki talents dikhaya nahi aur tum already blush ka dukaan bangaya. Tomato ko competition de sakta hain tum."

He leaned in again.

But, of course there had to be an interruption. This time it was Amma's voice from downstairs, "Raghav! Pallavi! Khana laga diya hain, jaldi neeche aajao.

"Chalo tum fresh ho jao. Talents dikhane ke liye raat baki hain." He said with a wink and left to get changed.

to be continued......

Coming Up Next:

He handed her an envelope.

"Yeh kya hain?" She asked, confused.

"Tumhara Kolhapur ka ticket."

"Main kyun jaungi Kolhapur?"

"Tum tumhara ghar ko nahi jayega toh aur kahan jayega."

*Alexa play Dhum-tana-nana*

Previous Works

FF: All Over Again

TS: Roaring Love

OS: Raat Khatam, Baat Khatam [continuation of 10th Sept's episode]

TS: Raos ki Laxmi

Edited by MsPrez - 16 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Z yaar... I want Aru to read this OS. The amount of tane she has given you for completing this LMAO... Also I think she will love it coz of how badly Pallavi ka character was ruined due to Mandar track.

I absolutely loved the realization by Pallavi that the D fam were selfish. You rightly made all the comparisons in their behavior with Pallavi vs their daughters - Amruta and Manasi. I am so happy Pallavi ignored Aayi coz she gave her a big dhoka. It was a huge deal what happened to Pallavi - she was made to live a lie, life the life of a widow for 2 years bearing all the responsibility for a man who was a murderer. Ayi should have let her go and not tied her down. If she really loved her as a daughter she would tell her the truth and let her decide.

Anyway, I love how you drew a contrast with Ayi and Amma. Amma truly was Pallavi ki mom. Someone who was supportive and fair. It would not be wrong to say Amma would choose Pallavi over Keerti and Raghav as well. I am glad Pallavi found a family who values her and would never treat her badly. 

The fun banter between Raghvi always has my heart. This was how the track should have ended but our writers could never.

Also, not you, using an offscreen GIF of the last scene LMAOOOOO. 

Can't wait for the next part. Finally our Raghvi will not sleep at a 6ft distance and no more social distancing. Yayyyyyy!!!

Mhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFs

Saishi Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Saishi Sai Ketan Rao Shivangi Khedkar GIFs

Cheek Pulling Saishi GIF - Cheek Pulling Saishi Shivangi Khedkar GIFs

Saishi Shivangi Khedkar GIF - Saishi Shivangi Khedkar Cute GIFs

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was the besttttt notification in the inbox today😍🥳🥳thank you so much for this. Waiting for the next part... pls keep writing and tagging❤️....

whoah seems ages since I saw mhrw.... time to revisit!

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

WOW - this was so nice to read. I so wish we had this sequence in the show too. 

Loved the way Pallu and Amma keep on pulling Raghav's legs and keep on making him jealous. 

I loved the way Pallavi finally acknowledged that the Deshmukhs only treated her as a servant and finally accepted that Raghav is the one true home for her. Love your use of the last episode GIFs. Now can't wait for the next update. 

It has been ages since I read RaghVi ka OS, Thanks to Ren for pointing me to this story. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

This is so brilliantly written 😍

Also all the dialogues of each character were quite apt.. could imagine Amma, Pals and RR exactly like you have portrayed..

You have mentioned To be continued.. So if there are more chapters to it.. pls do tag me.. smiley31

Ren - Thanks for introducing this piece 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful!!!! Loved Pallavi's realisation and the earlier cute interaction with Amma...

Do update soon smiley42

Thanks for the link, Ren! 

Thank you for writing Pallavi's honest reaction to Sharada covering up her best friend's murder. The show should never have ruined Sharada, but you are doing justice to that betrayal.

While I remember Raghav similarly protecting Kirti for the hit-and-run when Pallavi needed justice, and Jaya closing the door in Pallavi's face when Pallavi came to her rightful home to talk to Raghav, it's fine if those incidents never happened in your story so that Pallavi feels that at least her new family respects and includes her.

You have a gift for dialogue. Keep writing!

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing.....update soon....

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Zeeeeee! Better late than never!!! I knew there was a reason why I missed your work! Pursuing you  to continue has to be restarted! Just asking, any spirit of SS in you that you are delaying some very important activities?? Coming back, I have no words! I missed this Raghvi so much. Her realisation of her truth and how much she has hurt the others in the process. But I believe even more that in her quest to be accepted and loved, she was being taken advantage of and how and with people who had absolutely no remorse at all. This was so beautifully potrayed. I loved your appropriate utilisation of the GIFs ❤️ Also as Ren said, the last one! ❤️ I believe Raghav when he says that he is in shock and the best kisser had his first best kiss ever!!
Keep writing! ❤️❤️