Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Tdy epi it seem like they are preparing for a leap soon. Half of the epi went in the MS broken by Neeti confrontation but alot of hints were there,Rajeev has his suspicion on Neeti. With Neeti's desperation to kill Pari its not long Neeti will expose herself to maybe Rajeev,we might see a Rajeev v/s Neeti. Taiji says due to circumstances & situations people do change so thats another hint. But there was major separation mode written all over. When Rajeev said that he belongs to Pari for all lifetimes and will not let anyone break his relationship with Pari,i know this words of Rajeev will never happen and PariRaj will separate

NeetiKesh were awesome,Vishal has great chemistry with both Tanvi & Anchal. He was hilarious😂😂

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Udaariyan me 3rd generation ke b bachhe ho gaye. Yahan parineetii me 1st generation ke hi lafde solve ni ho rahe. 2 years, 2 miscarriages. 

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i know rakesh will change his mind but jis tarah rakesh ne bola 'pari marr jaye toh achha hai' i really want neeti to say the same thing about sanju 'sanju marr jaye toh achha hai'. Rakesh doesn't have any right to harm pari coz pari ne rakesh ke sath kuch galat ni kia but sanju ne neeti ke sath bohot galat kia so I want neeti to harm sanju. Pata ni vo din kab dekhne ko milega. N muje samaj ni aata ki ye taai baar-baar neeti ko thappad maar sakti hai toh usse Ghar se nikal hi kyu ni deti? Agar taai ko pari ki itni hi chinta hai toh sirf uske kehne pe taai ko neeti ko ghar me nai rakhna chahiye. Gurinder jab coma me gai thi tab b same scene hua tha. Ye taai pehle thappad maarti hai fir baad me convince ho jati hai neeti ko ghar me rakhne ke liye. I really want this time neeti expose ho n dur ho hi Jaye inn bajwas se. She is clearly wasting her time on that loser sanju. N neeti iss taai ko coma me kab bhejegi? 

It was satisfying to hear Rakesh say that about Pari. Neeti saying the same for Raju will be music to my ears. Oldie goldie taai ke sirf do hi kaam hai poore show mein- Pariraju ki bewajah wah-wahi karna aur Neeti se jalna. It's high time Neeti sends her into coma too. smiley35

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago

Udaariyan me 3rd generation ke b bachhe ho gaye. Yahan parineetii me 1st generation ke hi lafde solve ni ho rahe. 2 years, 2 miscarriages. 

Pata nahi aur kitne saal constipated expressions waale pariraju ki bakwas jhelna parega audience ko. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Can someone please throw that old hag Babe down a cliff. It is so frustrating to see her face and hear her grating voice. That vile buddhi is hellbent on destroying her own family for some stupid affair years back. No wonder she's so close to Neeti.. both are certified psychos. One is ready to murder her own child for a man who has no interest in her. And other is her family's enemy for a failed love story that they had nothing to do with. 

Edited by janecastle - 1 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I am wonderimg why miscarriage the baby now when they can do it before when BeNeeti were trying to kill Pari,they could have miscarriage way before

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

It was satisfying to hear Rakesh say that about Pari. Neeti saying the same for Raju will be music to my ears. Oldie goldie taai ke sirf do hi kaam hai poore show mein- Pariraju ki bewajah wah-wahi karna aur Neeti se jalna. It's high time Neeti sends her into coma too. smiley35

i watched the latest episode. I skipped taai scolding neeti scene n pariraju scene n watched only neetikesh scenes. They are so entertaining. Neeti was saying 'rakesh ne pari ko maarne ki try ki but he failed now I will complete his work' Rakesh overheard her itni paas aake fir b neeti ko pata ni chala. Rakesh said to neeti 'tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye, jaan hatheli pe le aaye'. Neeti started scolding him. Rakesh said 'jis tone me meri maa mere baap se baat karti hai uss tone me mujse baat mat kar. Meri ego hurt hoti hai' lol! Rakesh meant that neeti is talking to rakesh like a wife talks to her husband. Aisa zaruri nai hai bhai! Girls sirf apne husband pe hi nai chillati, aur logo pe b chilla sakti h. When neeti again left him, rakesh pichhe-pichhe 'neeti meri baat toh sunle yaar! Attitude ki dukaan'. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: Mages

I am wonderimg why miscarriage the baby now when they can do it before when BeNeeti were trying to kill Pari,they could have miscarriage way before

So miscarriage confirmed? I feel bad for PariRaj.. they fought so much just to save this baby, only to lose it like this.

i watched the latest episode. I skipped taai scolding neeti scene n pariraju scene n watched only neetikesh scenes. They are so entertaining. Neeti was saying 'rakesh ne pari ko maarne ki try ki but he failed now I will complete his work' Rakesh overheard her itni paas aake fir b neeti ko pata ni chala. Rakesh said to neeti 'tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye, jaan hatheli pe le aaye'. Neeti started scolding him. Rakesh said 'jis tone me meri maa mere baap se baat karti hai uss tone me mujse baat mat kar. Meri ego hurt hoti hai' lol! Rakesh meant that neeti is talking to rakesh like a wife talks to her husband. Aisa zaruri nai hai bhai! Girls sirf apne husband pe hi nai chillati, aur logo pe b chilla sakti h. When neeti again left him, rakesh pichhe-pichhe 'neeti meri baat toh sunle yaar! Attitude ki dukaan'. 

I love these two and their playful banter. smiley36Neetikesh scenes are always a treat to watch. Bejaan se show mein jaan le aate hai jab ye dono saath hote hai. 

Btw did Rakesh really try to kill innocence ki murat Parineet?