Parineetii EDT # 4|| DT NOTE P.29, P. 126

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello and welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread # 4 for Parineetii!

This thread has been created to facilitate discussions on each episode of the show and the events that occur day-to-day. 

Discussions on the show's episodes can continue until the thread has reached its max limit of 150 pages whereupon I will make a new thread. 

Please respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions.

India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. 

Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

Please follow the IF CoC guidelines

• Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks, hate speech, and offensive language.
  • Stay on topic: Make sure your posts are relevant to the topic being discussed, and avoid posting irrelevant or off-topic content.
  • Use proper language and grammar: Write clearly and concisely, and avoid using slang, texting abbreviations, or all caps.
  • Don't spam: Avoid posting spam, advertisements, or irrelevant links. React instead of +1 posts: Instead of writing simple "+1" or "I agree" posts, use the reaction system or write a more meaningful comment to contribute to the discussion.
  • Report inappropriate content: If you come across any inappropriate content, report it to the moderators.
  • Follow the rules: Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of the forum, and make sure to follow them at all times.
  • Address moderation issues privately: If you have a concern about moderation, please address it through a private message to a Moderator or Admin rather than in a public forum post.

In addition, please keep these guidelines in mind,

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show.
  • Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.
  • Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay.
  • Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.
  • Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows.

Have fun discussing! 

- Parineetii DT

Link to previous EDTs

EDT # 1

EDT # 2

EDT # 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Pari is crazy or what, she wants the kid to be a carbon copy of his /her father,so she wants the kid when he/she grows up to be selfish, cheater and bigamist and ruins 2 girls or 2 boys lives like the kid's father did😡smiley37. Sometimes this Pari makes me laugh and also angry😂😡

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: Mages

Pari is crazy or what, she wants the kid to be a carbon copy of his /her father,so she wants the kid when he/she grows up to be selfish, cheater and bigamist and ruins 2 girls or 2 boys lives like the kid's father did😡smiley37. Sometimes this Pari makes me laugh and also angry😂😡

I'm just glad she didn't say the kid should be like its bio mom. smiley39 Otherwise we would have another insecure, jealous, psycho murderer in the making. I really hope the kid gets all the good qualities of PariRaj, but won't be a cheater like its dad or dumbo in dosti like its surrogate mom.

Mages thumbnail

Tdys episode dedicated to Mr Rajeev Sanju Bajwasmiley40smiley40Rajeev literally burst like a volcano to Neeti🔥🔥🔥

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm just glad she didn't say the kid should be like its bio mom. smiley39 Otherwise we would have another insecure, jealous, psycho murderer in the making. I really hope the kid gets all the good qualities of PariRaj, but won't be a cheater like its dad or dumbo in dosti like its surrogate mom.

I hope the kid is not a cheater bigamist selfish like its father,a psycho criminal like its bio mother and dumb & stupid like its surrogate mother. It should inherit all the good qualities of how god made it because the trio parents according to me in terms of qualities are thrash the less say the better. I am saying the same for Pari too how she is still trusting Neeti and supporting after all her kaands this is not even stupid and dumb its a thrash quality😡😡😡😡

When Pari can punish Madulika for her crimes why not Neeti. Why this double standard😡when she very well know Neeti has tried to kill her and the baby which is biologically belongs to Neeti. She had been a law student she knows Rajeev committed a crime of marrying 2 women and cheating her with the land still she forgives him reasons given he loves Neeti🤢. Does the kid need to inherit such qualities and Neeti the less say the better where right & wrong is blurred completely infact become blind for all 3 . I don't want the kid to have the qualities of Rajeev Pari & Neeti. It has to create his own destiny and fate not a pathetic life like its trio parents

Edited by Mages - 1 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tdys episode dedicated to Mr Rajeev Sanju Bajwasmiley40smiley40Rajeev literally burst like a volcano to Neeti🔥🔥🔥

I was glad to see that scene.

Once the dust & shock of Pari's upcoming incident settles, it won't take both Taiji, Chandu & Rajiv himself to realise who is behind it.

Waise kya mast jawab dya hai Neeti ko, Rajiv ne.

As for Pari wanting a baby who's the carbon copy of his father.... well, Rajiv, among the trio, (as much as it pains me to admit it) is the only one to have had a good redemption arch & decent growth arch.

He has admitted his mistakes, apologized & hasn't gone back to his old ways.

Mages thumbnail

I feel they are building up for a leap and PariRaj separation due to Neeti. The way Rajeev told Pari that do i even hold a value in your life that makes me suspect that they are building up for a leap. Rajeev has form up a jealously in his heart for Neeti as its because of her Pari is not giving attention to him or the baby.

¤ Something happens to Neeti and Pari blames Rajeev and forms a MU regards to the whole incident and will blame him. She will break ties with him

¤ Something happens due to Neeti and Rajeev had been saying a long time but Pari does not listen and mishap happens due to Neeti. Rajeev will blame Pari for it and he decides to break ties with Pari and this leads to PariRaj separation

I completely ready for the separation as the show is getting boring with the same cycle function festival hospital kidnapping jail and neeti 10000 ways of attempting to kill Pari & her obsession. I am ready a for fresh storyline a restart of PariRaj story and this time with angst and passion. AnAnk are amazing in such scenes

A small glimpse was shown in tdy epi from Rajeev side and we have witness from Pari side too when Pari exposed Rajeev and post-marriage of Rajneeti before Pari forgives Rajeev. They will nail it

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel they are building up for a leap and PariRaj separation due to Neeti. The way Rajeev told Pari that do i even hold a value in your life that makes me suspect that they are building up for a leap. Rajeev has form up a jealously in his heart for Neeti as its because of her Pari is not giving attention to him or the baby.

¤ Something happens to Neeti and Pari blames Rajeev and forms a MU regards to the whole incident and will blame him. She will break ties with him

¤ Something happens due to Neeti and Rajeev had been saying a long time but Pari does not listen and mishap happens due to Neeti. Rajeev will blame Pari for it and he decides to break ties with Pari and this leads to PariRaj separation

I completely ready for the separation as the show is getting boring with the same cycle function festival hospital kidnapping jail and neeti 10000 ways of attempting to kill Pari & her obsession. I am ready a for fresh storyline a restart of PariRaj story and this time with angst and passion. AnAnk are amazing in such scenes

A small glimpse was shown in tdy epi from Rajeev side and we have witness from Pari side too when Pari exposed Rajeev and post-marriage of Rajneeti before Pari forgives Rajeev. They will nail it

Well, a good dose of angst is always welcome and both Anchal and Ankur will do a fab job with it.

My only issue is that we haven't seen these two have a moment of peace w/o manhoosyiat ki pudhyas Neeti/Bebe around since they got married.

Ghum & YRKKH both today gave its fans fab episodes of its FLs behaving like female leads.

This show's lead, otoh, is getting the same old crap and will soon end up in the hospital again.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Well, a good dose of angst is always welcome and both Anchal and Ankur will do a fab job with it.

My only issue is that we haven't seen these two have a moment of peace w/o manhoosyiat ki pudhyas Neeti/Bebe around since they got married.

Ghum & YRKKH both today gave its fans fab episodes of its FLs behaving like female leads.

This show's lead, otoh, is getting the same old crap and will soon end up in the hospital again.

I don't watch the other 2 shows so no idea but good to know. I used to watch when both shows in their gen 1 but not anymore but YRKKH i stopped after Akshara death and Ghum when it was getting more toxic that i cannot tolerate anymore

This show is at a stagnant point going round the circles and comeback to square one. It needs a revamp

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/MNBsNqcbNd8?si=9BHLm74ZCH_x4s9U 

Pari- mene hamesha dosti ko har rishte se upar rakha 

Neeti- okay so say no to the wedding

Pari- aise kaise . Mein toh tumhare pati ke sath romance krne dosti ko upar rakhna chahi ti hu. Itna shiddat se mene naukrani banke sabka dil jeeta ab kaise chordu sab woh bhi dosti ke liyesmiley37