Anupamaa 27th Apr 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Wish that there is a massive 'Anuraj' trend, as well. smiley9

Look what came up on my feed smiley9 #AnurajForever smiley42
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5SQ83IvQg-/?igsh=YzV1dW42ZDZwdTN0

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Public demands to see Anupamaa Shah back in her natural abode, the 'Shah shanty' (now palatial Shah mansion), resuming her rightful place at the feet of Vanraj Shah, as his loyal and trustworthy unpaid maid. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Poora ka poora pele aur Shruti ko leke nikal jaaye India. Phir jab bhi Anuj-Anupama saath ho toh unko yahi sab aaye. Better still, let Yashdeep and his mom listen to the girl's plight amd decide to stay away.

Phir kare jo karna hain? Dekhte hain, kaise inking shaadi karate hain without making Anupama look bad. Ab tak saare characters ko butcher karke Anupama ko sahi sabit karne ka vyarth prayaas karte hain na?

haha u say vyarth but look at insta twitter bakwaspama getting all sympathy-poor her sob sob all kids are bad sob sob all husbands are trash. i mean if u get trash surrounded by trash maybe YOU are trashsmiley8 even trp aunty liking this brainwashing 2.3 trp madamji

ab tak to yashdeep ko footage milna bhi baki hai, teeesri shadi propose tamasha sab baki. anuj wll sing channa mereya and vanu will smirk and taunt, yehi platter hai rajan tau ka

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Ek epi to hona chahiye jaha pe adhya Anuj anu Jodi ko itna pele pura epi usi PE ho. I watched Rajan chacha ka other show last 2 episode mast drama chal rha fl ki bashing. Thoda idhar v please Rajan chacha 

She deserves to be bashed and assassinated by her masters apne the Shameless Shahs just like the good old days smiley42

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Who's KD?

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Maa’s coworker who she is currently staying with 

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks!

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Maa’s coworker who she is currently staying with 

Correction - Ex- colleague! Maa only likes to stay with Ex’s 😂

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Correction - Ex- colleague! Maa only likes to stay with Ex’s 😂

I feel soo sorry for her imagine having that creature as your roommate truly a tragedy smiley26

MAA definitely narrates bedtime stories about Baa and Mishter Shah to her every night smiley37

Edited by Criticiser - 21 days ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I feel soo sorry for her imagine having that creature as your roommate truly a tragedy smiley26

MAA definitely narrates bedtime stories about Baa and Mishter Shah to her every night smiley37

She even taught Thooooo Thooooo Thoooo to KD 😂

https://x.com/ycrushgirl/status/1782980076398866558?s=46