Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 11 days ago

Who said anupama  is living for free  .yashpal   clearly  told anupama  ki store room ka rent lega  and anupama  indeed  say yes  yashpal  was not  that type of person  Jo anupama  ko free mein  rehne deta and more  over  anupama  even  return to money which Vikram  Gave her amd anupama  drink  water from  her own  money  after  dancing on street  .anupama  is working  on restaurant  and then she is getting  salary  how anupama  is living for free ?

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Upma ko Adat padh gayi hai sab cheez free mein milne ki..Amreeka paunch gayi but 1 din bhi kahin rehne ka rent nahi diya naa groceries pe paise kharch kiye aur ab to competition se disqualify hoke bhi wapis se free entry milne wali hai..smiley39 Muftkhor AnuPaMaaaa

these people are making mockery of the rules ... and they play by emotions? and not rules ...
I knew this all along that she will get a free pass to the finale ... and every round in the frigging competition says "cook food of your choice lol" smiley11 

Edited by whatthelife - 11 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Msgs from Public, same msg in different fonts, I still don’t understand what has she done that folks are writing she ‘deserves’ to be back in the competition? 😂

And iske liye hamesha poori duniya ladti hai, apne liye khud stand lena to isne kabhi seekha hi nahi

What has she done? She sobbed a lot. Sympathy garner karne ke chakkar mein aakhon se ganga jamna baha di and you're saying she doesn't deserve... Which other contestant exhibited this level of multi tasking by cooking and crying both??? Please let's not disrespect her effort. It takes so much to do nautanki on a public platform smiley9

@bold, ye sab iske bass ki baat nahi hai. She always needs a pair of crutches to do anything or engage in blame game with 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Idiot Dimpy came back without getting married to Titu. 

Kavya immediately informed about this to Maa saying tum chinta mat karna 😂

Bapuji threatens Vanraj that if he takes Ansh away from Dimpy, he will also lose his father, but thodi der baad Buddhe Bapuji gets back to normal doing Vanraj beta 😂

IMG_1633.jpeg

Dimpy and Titu are too shareef, or atleast pretending to be, their story is boring anyway, they should have gotten married like Pakhi and should’ve come back only after that.

In another world, Shruti is getting fits and Aadhya is getting panic attacks, she tried to slit her wrist but Majnu is more worried that Anupama behosh ho gayi 😑

Dumpy isn't really a shameless shah like the defective Anuraj products. Na usme itni besharmi hai na himmat. She knows if she married T2 without Vanrajan agreeing, TamaShahs might murder them and take Ansss away. She won't get accepted like Makkhi and Doshu were. 

Seems like everything is back to square one at the shanty turned mansion. The amount of times do kaudi ka dhongi buddha Domukh has given such threats and never even followed it up with the slightest of action, is too funny. No one even falls for it anymore. His wife and son very well know that this shifty snake is saying so only to provide them a safe front and thus do whatever they want. Aaj tak 'Beti Beti' bolkar ye ****** Anupamaa ke liye kuch nahi kar paaya and still keeps causing problems in her life, toh Dumpy is as good as gone smiley37

@last para, Marr kyun nahi Jaata Majboor.......

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Upma ko Adat padh gayi hai sab cheez free mein milne ki..Amreeka paunch gayi but 1 din bhi kahin rehne ka rent nahi diya naa groceries pe paise kharch kiye aur ab to competition se disqualify hoke bhi wapis se free entry milne wali hai..smiley39 Muftkhor AnuPaMaaaa

Wish our kismat was like anupama

Here we work 10 to 12 hours a day in office than later at home yet no one values us 

yeh anupama ko bhakt kahan se milte hain jaise anuj, kinjal, dimpy, yashdeep, beeji, shruti, kavya, devika, ankush, romil, malvika, sara etc 

what has she helped them that they are so crazy about her

here we help ppl in life they back stab us than help us back in life 

whana anupama ko sab free milta hai bakthon ka help money power sab sab sab 

i want to know this trick from anupama so i can implement it in my life

Edited by myviewprem - 11 days ago
IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

How is it even possible that in an American show, not even once, I mean not even once, did they have a challenge to cook non-vegetarian food? See, in India, there was once a vegetarian season, but in America, I don't think it's even possible.

I myself am a vegetarian, but still jo hai vo hai, America ke masterchef mei people mostly cook nonveg only, idhar inko koi aaisa challenge hi nahi mila.

Also, how are the contestants getting to choose what they want to cook? I mean, shouldn't the judges be supposed to give them challenges on what and how they will cook?

Oh, and no team challenge to test their team spirit and coordination.  besht maa would have had such a good opportunity to give a lecture on how sisters-in-law work together in the house and all.

And have the writers never even seen a kitchen in their life? Anything happens here. I've been doubting since the day Anupama thought of making mohanthal in 10 minutes.

What were they thinking when they wrote this? They don't even know, and they didn't even bother to understand how much time it takes to make mohanthal. They could have just watched a video on YouTube, done a Google search, but no, they'll just write anything.

And now, what new nonsense have they started? At least be somewhat realistic. No contestant returns before the finals how much the public demands, be practical, how can they call a contestant who got disqualified this is unfair because already the contestants have reached the finals, what'ss the logic behind calling her now? How can they change the rules like this?

Madam will directly compete in the finals without even going through the semi-finals. Oh, the hardships in her life! God, this is the life one wishes for. It's like India reaching the finals without going through the semi-finals, or people directly reaching in the interview round without even appearing for the UPSC Mains Examination, just clear the Preliminary, leave the second stage and interview round mei pohonch jao, yahi toh chahiye. Just imagine how amazing that would be, right?

Edited by IWasHareeshFan - 11 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

How is it even possible that in an American show, not even once, I mean not even once, did they have a challenge to cook non-vegetarian food? See, in India, there was once a vegetarian season, but in America, I don't think it's even possible.

Also, how are the contestants getting to choose what they want to cook? I mean, shouldn't the judges be supposed to give them challenges on what and how they will cook?

Oh, and no team challenge to test their team spirit and coordination.  besht maa would have had such a good opportunity to give a lecture on how sisters-in-law work together in the house and all.

And have the writers never even seen a kitchen in their life? Anything happens here. I've been doubting since the day Anupama thought of making mohanthal in 10 minutes.

What were they thinking when they wrote this? They don't even know, and they didn't even bother to understand how much time it takes to make mohanthal. They could have just watched a video on YouTube, done a Google search, but no, they'll just write anything.

mohan tal is very complex 

once i tried it was very tough the sugar syrup part is tricky 

It takes hours to make it properly 

minimum 2 to 3 hours 

mohan tal is like mysore pak both are very tough actually if you try to make and i have tried both 

khova sweets and rasgoola is easier than this mohan tal and mysore pak etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 11 days ago
IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

mohan tal is very complex 

once i tried it was very tough the sugar syrup part is tricky 

Even my mom has tried this, I mean 1-2 time it was perfect, but last time on Diwali it became like halwa

but at least her besan was properly roasted and not kaccha like anupama.

I asked my mother, she told ki  besan ko roast karne mei hi kamse kam 7-10 mins lagte hain, how she managed to cook the entire dish just in 15 mins, jisme se bhi she actually spends 5-7 mins thinking ki what to do.

I don't know whether there is any shortcut for this but this is what my mom told me.

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s look like all of the drama from few days that Anupama also have troma and she also needs healing only for show this. 

She gots sympathy and now will bypass semi-final and next day she will be all ok. There will be no troma to heal. She will be back to give lectures and poke her nose in everything. 

Arshi67 thumbnail

And now we have Anuj Kapadiya sir giving competishun to our bati huyi orat with his "bat ke reh gaya hoonsmiley36