Posted: 22 days ago

Thank You di for making these.smiley31

Beautiful smiley32

even in this ad they look so goodsmiley42

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Ah, Look at ASR and his walk

Barun, what on earth? Why are you not doing any such role again man?

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

The declaration of their love was loud and we all cheered with them no matter what.

Beautiful post my friend and the visuals are bringing back all the memories back.

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ImageImage

Here he messed up everything and broke her little hope at heart that everything will be alright again in between them. One thing what she was holding on since the day started. Everything will be ok at this day. She got successful closing the gap in between Nani, Anji, and her mother and aunt yet ASR was raising the bars of her confused mind now more than ever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

OK what is wrong with this IF?

I can't click to Quote of any post?

Am I the only one with this issue or anyone else also have this problem?

sorry to hear dear

I think IF is going through changes and how long will it take, Idk

But it is working fine on Chrome browser.

I can't quote so copying and pasting

It is not working on Chrome either for me.

It seems odd, no question but how long will this state be, God knows.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thanks, dear and I love what you mentioned

I don't watch IPK with logic as there is none

100% correct that what was the point to show this BOLD and LOUD confession when we have to see no light at the end of this tunnel.

BOLD as Sanaya asked clearly what she felt when he came closer. Think as a young girl and a young man. He answered that I felt the same. We both feel the same.What left.

Nothing.

But the makers showed us that they were drunk and bas.

Absolutely not, and it is impossible when you see everything in that video, and the entire world witnessed it. All I can say is that it was just the baby steps for ASR to be very soft and toned down from this anger. You can see after Holi, he was much nicer. Well, Shyam always intrigued his anger, but he confessed more often, as we have seen on Heer Ranjha...main tum se...

That bold of yours make sense, but there were many ways to tone him down. But this was one way to destroy the confession which was so sweet and so sensual. How erratically she clamed her state of heart and mind being in his arms and holding his hands as well. For me like what left? She is accepting him here clearly and ready for intimacy. If ASR never wanted to explain things loud enough so her confession was way too loud here.

100 % agreed

Yet, this is a daily soap and on ITV so the story must drag to mint money.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Well, this defines him well.

He loves her, and he accepts it like Farq padta hai...many times, but she never said that. Only once does she do it, and he turns around for her yet gets kidnapped, and that is at the airport.

But this is my point when he never wanted to say things verbally and wanted her to understand it then after holi this has no meaning. Yes she said that on airport and he turned around too but why not after holi.

After Holi, the makers wanted to transform ASR, yet Khushi had the first confession in her senses at the Airport, and after that, ASR was ahead of the game. I love you, Khushi. He said that in fear that he might not be able to see her, and she took it as him in danger, but we had ASR's confession breaking all walls. He came back with double intensity with I love you, dammit and She also, dammit, as the same was on Holi. Except this time, they were in senses and wanted all the rituals. Again, that was useless, too, in my eyes, but this IPK we have, which we enjoy regardless.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Beautiful post di

and this is a true treat for me

A special treat for you and your love for ASR

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank You di for making these.smiley31

Beautiful smiley32

even in this ad they look so goodsmiley42

I am happy you liked it. They really do good in this ad.smiley27

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, Look at ASR and his walk

Barun, what on earth? Why are you not doing any such role again man?

haha, why don't you go and ask him?