Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Is the purpose of this contest sharing/enjoying or voting/judging? Apart from submission by PM to Quantum-Dot, may we post our stories in this thread or this forum, or publish them in the Fan Fiction section? Or, do you expect authors to remain anonymous?

Sharing/enjoying can only be done after the contest gets over in March. You can't post your stories in this thread or any forums or in FF till the contest gets over (both round 1 & 2 & results declaration). Authors' names will remain anonymous till we declare the results.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I have no knowledge regarding this topic, will come to vote though

I know...but will definitely invite you for voting Hinna.

Do participate:)

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Will Vote Then Its Time.

Do Tag Me 

Quantum-Dot

🙏

Do send in your drabbles! And please tag others to join in ...

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

The entries must be in english only, however one or two hindi words are allowed.

Firstly, it's a wonderful contest coming at the most opportune timesmiley32. Thanks for tagging me, it will be most enjoyable to participate

In the context of the above reply: Some words related to Shree Ram like Purushottam or Viveksindhu cannot be translated into English. I think this concession must be given, what are your thoughts?

If you would please remove the restriction of 1 or 2 for Hindi or Sanskrit words, we will be obliged and can submit a more impactful drabble..

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Firstly, it's a wonderful contest coming at the most opportune timesmiley32. Thanks for tagging me, it will be most enjoyable to participate

In the context of the above reply: Some words related to Shree Ram like Purushottam or Viveksindhu cannot be translated into English. I think this concession must be given, what are your thoughts?

If you would please remove the restriction of 1 or 2 for Hindi or Sanskrit words, we will be obliged and can submit a more impactful drabble..

The words you mentioned and others in Sanskrit or Hindi as applied to characters or descriptors for unique situations/ objects that pertain to that era/ the text will be allowed (eg Swayamvara, Yagna, paduka etc). Just that entire dialogues and any of narrative cannot be in Hindi. In a Drabble of 50-100 words, we ask that the major portion be in English to maintain uniformity across all entries. 

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Hi Neha, waiting to read your beautiful entries as always. See the above post of LizzieBennet regarding your queries. Please let us know if you've any more queries. 

To our talented writers, please do participate. 

I know that you're not a mytho fan, but you're a superb writer. Would be glad if you try to participate, Shreya.