Sujay Reu as Shree Ram Chandra

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

He is just so very devine onscreen, he just lights up the screen with his presence and has managed to capture the calmness and kindness of Prabhu Shree Ram beautifully 

The fact that he is not active on any social media platform has made me even more. Curious about the transformation process. 

He indeed knows his craft 

All in all Srimad ramayan as a show is all devine. My whole family is hooked to tv screen and we just can't get enough of the show and Sujay as Shree Ram 

After a very long gap I've turned active on india forums, hope that we on this forum with double the joy of this devine journey 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

That's so true. The actor is really good and he portrays Shree Ram's character so beautifully on screen. 

I have also came after long time on Indian forum, excited for further discussions 😁

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

That's so true. The actor is really good and he portrays Shree Ram's character so beautifully on screen. 

I have also came after long time on Indian forum, excited for further discussions 😁

Posting from another post of mine 

watched SKR episodes and bro he is good there too ... When I watch SKR he is completely Bharat and then when I watch this he is Shri Ram only and I think that's the sign of good actor ... Now waiting for his scenes of Sita Haran episode  

Did you all saw Swayamvar promo and please can we make a thread of comparison between other serials based on Ramayan? 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

watched SKR episodes and bro he is good there too ... When I watch SKR he is completely Bharat and then when I watch this he is Shri Ram only and I think that's the sign of good actor ... Now waiting for his scenes of Sita Haran episode  

Did you all saw Swayamvar promo and please can we make a thread of comparison between other serials based on Ramayan? 

My family compared him with Arun govind and for them to even think for comparison with their favorite ogs is a biggg deal 

After Ramanand sagar's ramayan it's the first time I'm seeing them so excited 

Sujay as Shree Ram is the best thing happened to this show

Though I haven't followed skr religiously but I'm sure he must have been great 

You can use this thread for discussing the Ramayana Storyline from texts, lore or other TV shows/ movies/ plays.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5345588

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

SKR means siya ke ram right? Wow I didn't even noticed he's the same guy 😮. That's amazing man he's really Shree Ram here. His smile and the way he delivers dialogues is so elegant and gentle, he's a beautiful actor 👍🏻

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

He is just so very devine onscreen, he just lights up the screen with his presence and has managed to capture the calmness and kindness of Prabhu Shree Ram beautifully 

The fact that he is not active on any social media platform has made me even more. Curious about the transformation process. 

He indeed knows his craft 

All in all Srimad ramayan as a show is all devine. My whole family is hooked to tv screen and we just can't get enough of the show and Sujay as Shree Ram 

After a very long gap I've turned active on india forums, hope that we on this forum with double the joy of this devine journey 

So true. I liked the astra scene tbh & overall, his acting is growing on me, esp his dynamics as the character overall. I like his relationship with Lakshmana. Even the child actors were nice & they didn't go extra mile to do OTT stuff. Scenes aren't felt filler-like so far. 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

So true. I liked the astra scene tbh & overall, his acting is growing on me, esp his dynamics as the character overall. I like his relationship with Lakshmana. Even the child actors were nice & they didn't go extra mile to do OTT stuff. Scenes aren't felt filler-like so far. 

Yes the pace of the storyline is very apt.. They are not dragging and are able to cover every important aspect in detail

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The actor is just perfect for the role Ram ji . Looks so divine . 

His eyes are so compassionate , filled with genuine love and affection for everyone around .

Karuna ki bhavna chehra pe koot koot ke bhari hai 

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 5 months ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

The actor is just perfect for the role Ram ji . Looks so divine . 

His eyes are so compassionate , filled with genuine love and affection for everyone around .

Karuna ki bhavna chehra pe koot koot ke bhari hai 

Yes he is doing full justice to the role of Shree Ram Chandra 

Pleasing to eyes