Ram Rajya in Valmiki Ramayan

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 4 months ago

Before Ram ji became Raja Ram this is what Valmiki ji had wrote in Ayodhya Kand about how Ram ji was as Yuvraj. Its before the exile 

Thoda lamba hai but worth reading 😅

Among them, the greatly energetic Rama brought great delight to his father. Endowed with superior qualities, he was like Svayambhu to creatures. When Bharata had gone, Rama and the immensely strong Lakshmana tended to their father, who was like a god. Placing his father’s instructions at the forefront, Rama, with dharma in his soul, performed all the agreeable and pleasant tasks required by the citizens. Supremely attentive, he tended to all the tasks required by their mothers. All the time, he took care of all the tasks required by the preceptors. In this way, because of Rama’s good conduct, Dasharatha, the learned brahmanas and all the residents of the kingdom were delighted. He was also peaceful in his soul and spoke gently. He did not respond to harsh and loud words spoken by others. He was content with whatever good deed was done to him. Even if a hundred acts of injury were committed against him, he did not remember them. Whenever he found time while practising with weapons, he always conversed with those who were aged, whether they were aged in conduct or wisdom, and with virtuous people. His birth was fortunate. He was virtuous and not distressed. He was truthful and upright. He was instructed by aged brahmanas who were conversant with dharma and artha. He knew about dharma, artha and kama. He possessed memory and innate intelligence. He was skilled and accomplished in prevalent customs. He knew about the sacred texts and about how they should be followed. He understood differences among people. He was accomplished in policy and knew about whom to reward and whom to punish. He knew about earning revenue and was accomplished in the techniques of expenditure. He obtained instructions about the best collections of sacred texts and about the ancillary texts. He knew that artha should not be accumulated through adharma. He was not lazy when pursuing pleasure. He was acquainted with details about artisanship and the fine arts. He knew how to control and ride elephants and horses. He was best among those who knew about dhanurveda. The world revered him as an atiratha.He was accomplished in commanding armies and could strike while advancing. The prince exhibited the best of qualities while dealing with the subjects. He was revered in the three worlds and his qualities of forgiveness was like those of the earth. He was like Brihaspati in his wisdom and like Shachi’s consort in his valour. He was thus loved by all the subjects and brought joy to his father. Rama was radiant in his qualities, like the sun with its rays. He followed all the vows and his valour was unassailable. The earth desired him as her protector, as if he was a guardian of the world. Rama was endowed with many such supreme qualities.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for sharing this here. Love to read such type of posts smiley9 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you for sharing this here. Love to read such type of posts smiley9 

Glad you liked it, Ram Rajya has always intrigued me. So reading about it is making me more excited smiley36

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Glad you liked it, Ram Rajya has always intrigued me. So reading about it is making me more excited smiley36

Do tag me in your post smiley1 I would love to read such kind of posts smiley9

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Do tag me in your post smiley1 I would love to read such kind of posts smiley9

For sure dear 👍🏻