taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Part 5

Beautiful and so Fabulous Update 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part 1

Nice start. Raghav and Siya's romance was nice and surprisingly it was a dream. Sad that Siya is not a loving wife but an irritating one. She is cold towards Raghav. Anakha and Raghav's scene is nice. At least she is there for supporting him. Surprising that Siya has affair with her boss Rudra. Despite being an orphan, Siya is not valuing relationships. Shocking that Rudra and Siya planned to murder Raghav. Siya is very disrespectful towards Anakha. Shocking that Siya too exposed herself to Raghav. Poor Raghav's heart is broken. Shocking that Siya met with an accident and she lost her memory. So she is very much tender towards Raghav. That's surprising. Wonder where the story will go.

Part 2

Siya is very much caring after her memory loss. Haha. Poor Raghav couldn't even embrace that, thinking the past Siya. Raghav's accident was sad.  loved that this new Siya is not immoral like before and decided to break the relationship with Rudra. Rudra is irritated and even obsessed with her now. I liked how Siya apologized for her sins. But I am actually surprised that Siya came to know how she was before very much soon. So something is fishy.

Part 3

What a contrast between past Siya and the present Siya. Past Siya prioritized only physical relationship while the present Siya feels that it is just a part of it. Glad that Siya resigned the job. It was foolish of Anakha and Raghav to think that Siya lied her affair to them out of frustration instead of differentiating past Siya and present Siya. Anyways, Raghav is happy resulting in health improvement. Juice scene is nice. Wonder who is the guy held Siya from falling down.

Part 4

Raunaq is also attracted to Siya. Haha. So he is also planning to attain her. Poor Siya got confused by the letter and confronted Rudra. Surprising that Rudra had realized his mistakes. Glad that Siya met with an accident. Else Rudra and Siya would be living in the jail for killing Raghav. Haha. Surprising that Raunaq knows Siya and confronted for faking memory loss upon her eye contact. Shocking that Siya too accepted that she is faking memory loss.

Part 5

It's a shocking twist that Siya is actually not Siya but Raunaq's fiance Chandni. So Siya was dead in the accident but Raunaq thought that Chandni was dead. For living a safer life, Chandini chose to live with Raghav. I wonder if she has fallen for Raghav. Siya's past is very sad. She had a very cruel aunt and uncle that they try to sell her for a night despite agreeing to let her marry Raunaq for money. Glad that Raghav had improved a lot that he is even standing. Good that Raunaq came and revealed the truth to Raghav instead of dragging. I wonder what would be their reactions.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hume tumse pyar kitna...How much I love you! Part 6

Chandni reached home.She was stunned to see Raunaq there.She could not believe her eyes seeing Raghav standing there.

Chandni tried to walk towards Raghav in excitement seeing him stand.

But before that Raunaq told Chandni:Chandni,there is a happy news.I found out the person who came to buy you and through him I exposed your uncle and aunt.All of them got arrested by the police.Now you are safe Chandni.You can come back to our hometown with me.We can live there happily.

Chandni looked at Raghav and saw tears in his eyes.She became upset.

Anakha:You should not have hidden the truth from Raghav.You played with his feelings Chandni.First Siya broke his heart.Now you also broke his heart.Raghav was waiting to surprise you by showing him standing without anyone's help.But he did'nt know that you were planning to ditch him by going with Raunaq.If you loved Raunaq why did you show love to Raghav?

Chandni became upset.

Raunaq was shocked to know that Chandni used to show love to Raghav.

Raunaq looked at Chandni emotionally.Her eyes were full of tears.

Raunaq:Chandni...You are supposed to get happy to go back to your home town with me.But your eyes say something else.You are upset.Are you upset to leave Raghav?Do you love Raghav?

Raghav was shocked to hear Raunaq's question to Chandni.

Raunaq:I know you very well Chandni.Without loving someone,you cannot shower affection towards someone.If you have shown love to Raghav,that means you are truly in love with Raghav.You cannot pretend to love someone.

Chandni kept silent tearfully.

Raunaq:Without saying anything itself I got your answer Chandni .After all I am your best friend.But Chandni...you could have openly told that to your best friend.

Chandni:I am sorry Raunaq for hiding it from you.

Raunaq smiled emotionally:It's ok Chandni.

Raghav was confused.

Raunaq:Raghav....It's true that I am her fiance.But Chandni never loved me.She considered me only as her best friend though I considered her more than that.Maybe you are the one for her.

Raghav was surprised.He looked at Chandni.

Chandni:When I started staying here as your Siya,I did'nt have feelings for you.But as time passed,I don't know how...I started loving you.I know that you loved me only because you thought that I am Siya.I know that now you can't love me as I am not your Siya.But I love you Raghav.

Raghav and Anakha were surprised.

Raghav pulled her closer and said emotionally:I loved Siya.But she never loved me.You are the one who gave me the love I craved for.You are the one who looked after me when I was useless.Then how can I not love you?I love you Chandni.

Chandni smiled tearfully.

They embraced each other.Raunaq and Anakha smiled emotionally.

Raghav gave a red rose to Chandni.Again he gave her a red rose.

Humein tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nahi jaante
Magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina
Humein tumse pyaar

Suddenly rose petals were showered upon them.

Soona gham judaai ka uthate hain log
Jaane zindagi kaise bitate hain log
Din bhi yahan to lage baras ke samaan

Raghav carried her in his arms and twirled her around.

Humein intezar kitna ye hum nahi jaante
Hamein tumse pyaar

Chandni:Raghav,you made such a lovely arrangement to surprise me.

Raghav:The real surprise is coming up.

Chandni smiled:Really?

Raghav knelt down before her:Will you marry me Chandni?

Tumhe koi aur dekhe to jalta hai dil
Badi mushkilon se phir sambhalta hai dil
Kya-kya jatan karte hain tumhe kya pata

She became so happy that she held his hand.

Chandni:Yes Raghav,I will marry you.I really want to be your wife.

Ye dil bekarar kitna ye hum nahi jaante

They embraced each other happily.

Humein tumse pyaar(Kudrat).

Raghav-Chandni got married.

Raghav rejoined Airforce after becoming physically fit.

Raghav made Chandni wear his Airforce cap.

Chandni saluted saying:Yes Sir.

(Thank you Salley for the surprise edit.Because of this edit only,I wrote this scene).

They both laughed.

Chandni gave him the cap back.

Raghav:Ok Chandni.I am leaving now.

Pecking her forehead he left for his work.Chandni smiled.

They lived happily ever after.

The end.

Thank you very much for supporting this SS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

By seeing Chandni’s excitement, its clear that she’s in lovewith him, but u should have named Siya as Chandni and Chandni as Siya, means Amandeepwith negative role should have been Chandni, because officially its Raghav Siyanot Raghav Chandni. Finally confession happened, there’s pure love which we didn’tsee in the show. Roses scene was romantic. I don’t know why but I find the stanza“tumhe koi or dekhe” emotional, Raghav died singing that song in the show. Airforcescene wasn’t planned? I thought u might have planned it just like in humko tum milgaye song, but anyways happy with the scene. Favorite scene is Siya dying haha,Raghav becoming fine, and the confession. Favorite character is Raunaq because heunderstood Chandni’s love for Raghav. Thanks for this ss, perfect pics, hoping formore ffs. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.

Purposefully i named the negative character siya. Because if i had named her Chandni the readers would have atleast doubted whether the positive one is Siya.I decided to show Raghav rejoining airforce. But I didn't plan to show the scene of Chandni wearing the airforce cap.

Originally posted by: salley145

By seeing Chandni’s excitement, its clear that she’s in lovewith him, but u should have named Siya as Chandni and Chandni as Siya, means Amandeepwith negative role should have been Chandni, because officially its Raghav Siyanot Raghav Chandni. Finally confession happened, there’s pure love which we didn’tsee in the show. Roses scene was romantic. I don’t know why but I find the stanza“tumhe koi or dekhe” emotional, Raghav died singing that song in the show. Airforcescene wasn’t planned? I thought u might have planned it just like in humko tum milgaye song, but anyways happy with the scene. Favorite scene is Siya dying haha,Raghav becoming fine, and the confession. Favorite character is Raunaq because heunderstood Chandni’s love for Raghav. Thanks for this ss, perfect pics, hoping formore ffs. 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful end to a wonderful journey ✨

Amazing update

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Glad that Raunaq exposed Chandni's aunt and uncle and got them arrested. Surprisingly, Raunaq didn't find that love for himself from Chandni but saw that for Raghav. The conversation between Raunaq and Chandni was emotional. Raunaq telling Raghav that Chandni never loved him despite being his fiancee was nice. The conversation between Raghav and Chandni was filled with emotion and romance. The arrangements made by Raghav for Chandni were romantic. The song sequences are romantic. Glad that Raghav regained his health and joined the airforce. Lovely that Rachav and Chandni got married. Raghav putting his cap on Chandni's head was romantic.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the pm

Part 5

Majestic update.... nicely written 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I am happy that Raghav got his happiness but sad that Raunak and Chandni didnt end up togethersmiley19

jasminerahul thumbnail

Do you like Raunak chandni?

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I am happy that Raghav got his happiness but sad that Raunak and Chandni didnt end up togethersmiley19