Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

So the shooting what Anmol dream. The beginning was so cute with them kissing each other forehead 

The way she hugged Rajat, when he came back to the house was so emotional smiley19 Don't just love the brothers and sister bond of Uday, Anmol & Ajay and that big smiles. Devu too cute smiley27smiley27smiley27

Anmol & Rajat hug walked smiley42

No comment on that despo 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So the shooting what Anmol dream. The beginning was so cute with them kissing each other forehead 

The way she hugged Rajat, when he came back to the house was so emotional smiley19 Don't just love the brothers and sister bond of Uday, Anmol & Ajay and that big smiles. Devu too cute smiley27smiley27smiley27

Anmol & Rajat hug walked smiley42

No comment on that despo 

Anmol's concern and that hug smiley27 And the way they hug walked. Cuties smiley42 I just hope they get their wedding without any obstacles this time. Poor babies have gone through a lot. They deserve this happiness.

Bonus was, Anmol and her brothers' hug. Truly, for Uday and Ajay, nothing and no one one is above their sister. One of the best siblings bond in Itv. smiley27 Nandini expression seeing Ajay smiley36 How is she going to survive under the same roof as Ajay this way? smiley39

janecastle thumbnail

I have a doubt.. how exactly is Rani Maa related to Rajat and Chauhans? Also is it possible that the woman on chains is somehow connected to Anmol's past? Could be the next source of conflict between RajMol.

janecastle thumbnail

What's this new drama now? Just get the two married already. On one side we have Mridula still roaming around Chauhan house, on the other this Rani ma creates new issues every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG8OI1uBN5I

janecastle thumbnail

And what's up with Uday-Nandini-Ajay? Why does Nandini look so afraid of Ajay?

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

And what's up with Uday-Nandini-Ajay? Why does Nandini look so afraid of Ajay?

Let me watch and then I'll comment

Hope she still don't have feelings for him 

janecastle thumbnail

Let me watch and then I'll comment

Hope she still don't have feelings for him 

She don't seem to have feelings for him. She looks very awkward and even afraid around him. It is Ajay who is behaving as if nothing has happened and that they can get back together. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Alright I watch the episode and Rani ma is just a old and set in her ways. I guess all this drama is now to finally go the track to find Anmol blood family otherwise this is useless. We've already scene this drama many times already and Aama accepted 

her as her daughter. 

Love that Family Bond. 

Now coming to Nandini, unless Ajay said something

to her behind the scenes that we weren't shown, I'm not getting it at all. Yeah he still loves but her acting like he some kind of virus isn't going to remove him. 

He live in the house, unless is about the pregnancy 

and that's what making her uncomfortable cause 

it's his baby, she can answer a simple question 

I'm okay Ajay smiley39

janecastle thumbnail

Alright I watch the episode and Rani ma is just a old and set in her ways. I guess all this drama is now to finally go the track to find Anmol blood family otherwise this is useless. We've already scene this drama many times already and Aama accepted 

her as her daughter. 

Love that Family Bond. 

Now coming to Nandini, unless Ajay said something

to her behind the scenes that we weren't shown, I'm not getting it at all. Yeah he still loves but her acting like he some kind of virus isn't going to remove him. 

He live in the house, unless is about the pregnancy 

and that's what making her uncomfortable cause 

it's his baby, she can answer a simple question 

I'm okay Ajay smiley39

I think she just wants Ajay out of their lives and live with Uday without any issues of the past. She was really happy to be with Uday in hospital. It was when they went to jail and got Ajay out that she started to act weird. We cannot completely blame her though. Ajay has been unpredictable in the past and even put her husband's life in mortal danger. So I guess she's worried about how he'll react knowing she's in love with Uday and wants to be with him.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I think she just wants Ajay out of their lives and live with Uday without any issues of the past. She was really happy to be with Uday in hospital. It was when they went to jail and got Ajay out that she started to act weird. We cannot completely blame her though. Ajay has been unpredictable in the past and even put her husband's life in mortal danger. So I guess she's worried about how he'll react knowing she's in love with Uday and wants to be with him.

Well she might as well leave Uday now cause there's no

way in hell that would happen. Nandini is fine there's nothing 

to blame her about but she need to speak to Ajay, then cause herself

unnecessary tension, especially in her condition. You're correct how 

unpredictable Ajay can be, but if that child is his she better tell

him cause if he finds on his own, hell will break loose