awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

I wish they continued with Rakesh being the main villain. smiley13

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

iss serial ki story me kabhi kuch new nai hoga. Ye b pari ke hi pichhe padega jaise rakesh n vo taxiwala tha Negative. Vahi same sequences honge. Bhai kabhi toh kuch naya soch lo. Characters change karne se story change ni hoti

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team PariNeeti

I want this new lead to marry Neetismiley15

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I wish they continued with Rakesh being the main villain. smiley13

where did he go? 

He was good.

Edited by Naya_31 - 7 months ago
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

where did he go? 

He was good.

Yes. Rakesh aka Vishal Solanki is fed up of his character getting in and off the show.. so he'll be no more a part of this show as this article suggests:

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-will-vishal-solanki-not-be-part-of-parineeti-anymore-read-find-out-230830

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Rushal is perfect as Diljeet. He is not likeRakesh at times Rakesh can be dumb and his impulsive nature fails whatever he tries to do but this guy is shrwed cunning & smart he has everything planned and will make everyone believe its an accident or mistake very smart guy.

From yesterday epi it seem like Rajeev does not share a good bond with him everyone hugs him, welcome him but Rajeev was silent and looks disinterested with his entry. But than  his mind was occupied with too many things regards to Neeti so he can give that no interest look

awida thumbnail

I agree. The new guy is smart it seems.. but he lacks the charisma of Rakesh. Same like this grandaunt who is nothing in comparison with Rajeev's funny grandmother. Neeti too lost her fun element. This drama became too serious.smiley44