Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Yep... and I wish they'd g8ve us a break from both Niti and Bebe like they're doing with Rakesh.

I know we're not seeing the latter due to the actor quitting while the other 2 actresses are still here, but having the truth come out and changing the plot for a while wouldn't hurt.

I'm so sick of seeing Betii (Bebe+Nitii) plotting murders all day, every day  or flashbacks when the truth is abt to be revealed in each episode.

Just have Bebe go to jail, have Nitii go back to her mother's and start using Diljeet from afar by having him go after Pari, so that she can later take back Sanju.... we already know all of Nitii's talk re: teaching lessons to anyone who played with women's feelings were just words and she'll do anything to keep Sanju

Just copy and paste the track from Uttaran where the male lead's mentally ill brother fell for the female (Iccha) lead and the negative female (Tapassya) lead pulled strings to get Iccha married to him to keep the male lead for herself.

That said, I have to admit I'll enjoy seeing Rajiv being jealous seeing his legally wedded being pusued by his own cousin..... aahhh, it'll give a sadistic kind of pleasure, the same way it did when Rakesh was trying to marry Pari w right Rajiv right there watching. So much fun!! 

That said, once again: Niti is the biggest dumbo ever: the more she makes him, the more chances there are that he eventually will lose it and shout out the truth from a rooftop, both abt Pari being his (legaĺly wedded) wife and abt his feelings for her.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Yep... and I wish they'd g8ve us a break from both Niti and Bebe like they're doing with Rakesh.

Sadly no. They added Daljit too to the negative cast smiley44

I know we're not seeing the latter due to the actor quitting while the other 2 actresses are still here, but having the truth come out and changing the plot for a while wouldn't hurt.

I hope someone listens to you.. as it became depressing. Imagine how relieved I felt watching a small scene of Pari laughing at Sanju getting panicked in the kitchen. How beautifull watching them like this.smiley42

I'm so sick of seeing Betii (Bebe+Nitii) plotting murders all day, every day  or flashbacks when the truth is abt to be revealed in each episode.

Just have Bebe go to jail, have Nitii go back to her mother's and start using Diljeet from afar by having him go after Pari, so that she can later take back Sanju.... we already know all of Nitii's talk re: teaching lessons to anyone who played with women's feelings were just words and she'll do anything to keep Sanju

Just copy and paste the track from Uttaran where the male lead's mentally ill brother fell for the female (Iccha) lead and the negative female (Tapassya) lead pulled strings to get Iccha married to him to keep the male lead for herself.

I read Uttaran ran for yrs.. it was a success. Now I know why smiley39

That said, I have to admit I'll enjoy seeing Rajiv being jealous seeing his legally wedded being pusued by his own cousin..... aahhh, it'll give a sadistic kind of pleasure, the same way it did when Rakesh was trying to marry Pari w right Rajiv right there watching. So much fun!!

I agree. Sanju/Rajiv feels insecure watching any guy around his 1st wife.. and I feel happy watching him like this.smiley15

That said, once again: Niti is the biggest dumbo ever: the more she makes him, the more chances there are that he eventually will lose it and shout out the truth from a rooftop, both abt Pari being his (legaĺly wedded) wife and abt his feelings for her.

She changed the topic and made him feel guilty insteed. I am fed up of this show now.. I may stop watching for a week.

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Same here. I take breaks in-between and, if I do watch, I skip Niti, Bb and Gurinder scenes (with each other or anyone else) and just jump to Pari, Chandu, sometimes Taiji scenes. That way I don't waste too much time on this nonsense.

I swear, if not for Anchal Sahu, I wouldn't even have stuck around this long.

Hopefully we'll get to see more light scenes like yesterday btw Pariraj... I've noticed anytime these two are together in the kitchen, they suddenly start joking arnd and having fun... otherwise, we only see them in serious scenes.