Posted: 7 months ago

Part 2 

Awesome Update

But why has Naina no respect especially for the fact that

she is speaking to her principal. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanku Kavitha,taahir,khwaishfan,Goldie Abrol.

Humne chaha tumhe pagalon ki tarah..I loved you dottily..Part 3

Pandit:Sameer...anyways Naina has complained that you tried to hug her.Then why don't you hug her in real?

Naina was shocked.

Sameer looked at Pandit in disbelief.

Pandit:Come on Sameer.All our gang mates are with you.Come on.

Shed all the inhibitions and go ahead Sameer.

Sameer looked at Naina.He moved towards Naina.

Naina got scared.

NAINA:Don't come near me.I will shout.

Preeti:You can't shout.We will close your mouth.

Preeti closed her mouth with her hand. Swati held her hands from behind.

Sameer went very close to her.Naina was very scared.

Sameer simply stood staring at Naina.
SAMEER:Don't worry Naina.I won't touch you.
Naina was relieved.
Preeti and Swati left her simply.
Pandit:You simply accused Sameer of misbehaving with you just to trap Glittering stars.But you never thought how you will feel if it becomes real.We wanted to make you understand how a girl feels in real when a boy tries to misbehave with her.That’s why atleast for a moment we tried to scare you.Guess we have succeeded in making you understand that.We did not have any bad intention.Because we are not that cheap to misbehave with a girl.
Sameer:I can't even touch you. You are that poisonous.
Naina could'nt bear it:Sameer!

Preeti:I am sure that no boy must have even dared to come near you before.Because you are a real chilly.

NAINA:You are insulting me Preeti.Many boys must  have  tried  to woo you seeing your fake beauty.But don't be proud. And don't say that not even a single boy has fallen for me.Because a boy will propose to me surprising you all.
Swati smiled in a sarcastic manner:Who will propose to you?

NAINA:Sameer.

Everybody laughed.

Pandit  could'nt stop laughing:Sameer will propose you?Never.If it happens the world will become straight,not round.

Manoj:We can even believe that a guy will propose you.But we won’t believe that it will be Sameer.

Swati:Even if you are the last girl in this world Sameer won’t propose you as Sameer is not that type.

Naina stared at Sameer:I will make you say 'i love you' to me Sameer.It's my challenge.
Sameer:It will happen only in your dream.
NAINA:If then i will make my dream real.

Swati:Impossible.
Manoj:It may happen in real life only if Sameer does a romantic drama with you.
SAMEER:I will not even do a romantic drama with Naina.
They all smiled.
Naina was irritated:If Naina decides something it can't be changed.
They smirked.

The glittering stars are having cold juice in the canteen.
PANDIT:I can't stop laughing now also thinking of Naina's words.Sameer proposing to her...
PANDIT kept laughing.
Preeti also burst into laughter:Foolish girl!

Manoj:Let her say blah blah.She stays in the hostel.Right?Her only entertainment will be this.
Everybody laughed 

while Sameer was serious.

Pandit:Sameer!
SAMEER:I can't stand Naina.
Pandit just smiled:Cool down Sameer.
Swati:Have cool drinks Sameer and chill.
Sameer started drinking cold juice.

Manoj:Now is your brain cool?

Sameer smiled:Yes.

They all smiled.

Raunak and Naina met at the disco club.

Raunak told Naina:You should have stuck to your words that Sameer tried to hug you.

Naina:There was no use.Everyone was on his side.

Raunak:But why the hell did you challenge Sameer to say 'I love you' to you?

Naina smirked:Because I want that to happen.

Raunak was stunned:What?

Suddenly he thought:What difference does it make if this mad girl makes Sameer her boy friend?His life will be ruined like I wish.

Raunak felt like laughing while Naina was blushing thinking of Sameer.

Sameer went to the washroom to wash his face.He saw Naina coming towards him.

She smiled at him.She looked sweet and stylish.
NAINA:Hi Sameer.
Sameer did'nt say anything.
NAINA:I know you are angry with me.I am sorry.
Sameer tried to go away.
NAINA:Sameer...please....say that you forgave me.

SAMEER:You insulted me a lot.It's not easy to forgive you.

NAINA:Ok.But Sameer.. i am really guilty.I apologize to you  from the bottom of my heart.

SAMEER:I know that you are talking like this to win the bet.But no way.I will never say 'i love you' to you.
Naina controlled her anger.
NAINA:Ok.But I love you.
She smiled like a blossomed flower.

SAMEER:Rubbish!Within a  few hours you fell in love with me?Do you think that I  am a fool to believe this?

NAINA:That time when i asked you to say ' i love you' I was not in love with you.But later i realized that I have started liking you in real.Because you are the only boy who defeated me softly.Love can happen at any time.It needs only a few seconds.
SAMEER:Ok...then within a few hours I also fell in love.
All his friends reached there.They were shocked.
PANDIT:What a shock!Sameer fell in love so fast.

Manoj:Ya..even I can't believe it.

Naina gave a victorious smile:See I won the bet.

SAMEER:Wait a minute to proclaim yourself as the winner Naina.

Sameer looked at Preeti.

SAMEER:Preeti...I love you.

Everybody was shocked.

Swati:What are you saying?

SAMEER:Yes.I love Preeti.

Sameer smirked at Naina:You lost the bet Naina.

Naina  was so hurt and frustrated that her eyes got welled up with tears.She ran away.

Preeti was in complete shock:What did you say Sameer?

SAMEER:Preeti...!
Preeti ran away.All the glittering stars felt bad.
Manoj patted Sameer's shoulder and said:I think Preeti is hurt.But don't worry.I will talk to her.Anyways good that you did'nt fall into Naina's trap.

Sameer smiled.

Naina took the acid bottle from the lab without anyone's knowledge.Her face became red like a witch's face.
NAINA:You snatched Sameer from me?He loves your face more than my face?I will make your face so ugly that Sameer will hate your face.

Naina kept the bottle inside her bag.

After the classes got over Naina went towards Preeti.She stared at her.Preeti found her facial expression scary.
Naina took the acid bottle from her bag and opened it.She poured it on Preeti's face.Preeti covered her face with her hands and cried loudly.

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update 😃

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Continue soon 🤗

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I knew that Sameer wouldn't hug Naina with the way she behaves. Shocking that Naina is behaving like a maniac. Shocking that Naina made a bet that Sameer will propose to her. Sameer declaring that he loves Preeti was shocking. Does he love Preeti or trying to make Naina jealous? Shocking to see that Naina deciding to throw acid on Preeti's face. Are you planning to make Naina negative or is she negative in your in this storyline?

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3

Fantastic Update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanku Kavitha,taahir,Goldie Abrol.

Humne chaha tumhe pagalon ki tarah..I loved you dottily..Part 4

After the classes got over Naina went towards Preeti.She stared at her.Preeti found her facial expression scary.
Naina took the acid bottle from her bag and opened it.She poured it on Preeti's face.Preeti covered her face with her hands and cried loudly.
The Glittering stars landed up there.They got scared.
Sameer:Preeti...remove your hands from your face.Nothing has happened to you.
Preeti removed her hands from her face.Her face was normal.Naina could'nt believe it.The Glittering stars were relieved.
Sameer: I saw Naina stealing the acid bottle.So when she went to wash her hands during the lunch interval i threw the acid out and replaced it with a similar bottle filled with water.

Naina was shocked.

All were shocked about what Naina was planning to do.
Swati shouted at Naina:You tried to harm our Preeti?

Sameer came towards Naina:You tried to put our Preeti's life in danger?

Sameer:Unfortunately you are a girl.Otherwise I would have punched you hard.

Naina stared at him.

NAINA:You want to beat me?Then beat me Sameer.Because  if you beat me i won’t feel any pain Sameer.To be frank if you beat me  I will only feel that you are touching me with love.
Sameer got irritated:Just stop it Naina.I don't love you and i will never ever love you.
Naina was hurt:Sameer!

SAMEER:I hate you.

Naina was hurt:But i love you.
SAMEER:You are mad Naina.
She stared at him:What did you say?I am mad?AmI mad?Yes...I am mad...I  mad about you.
Naina just ran away.
Swati:She looked really mad.She is so dangerous.
SAMEER:Preeti has to be very careful.
Preeti stared at him.
Preeti:Sameer,do you know what you said that day?

Sameer:Yes i know.
He smiled.
Preeti:But Sameer...how could you say that?

He giggled.

Sameer:You may be thinking how come being a friend I fell in love with you.You may be so angry that you want to swallow me fast.But relax Preeti.You know that I can’t even think of falling in love.I just want to make up a career and look after my mom well.

Preeti:Then that day you said that…

Sameer:I said like that to defeat Naina in her stupid bet.I wanted her to fail.All other Glittering stars knew that I was telling a lie.But you foolish girl…you did’nt understand that.Sorry for saying such a big lie regarding you Preeti.

Preeti was relieved and smiled:Now only I got peace of mind.

Sameer smiled.

Sameer went to a shop.He saw A lady and a man taking out Naina from the car and taking her inside the mental hospital.He was shocked.He ran inside the hospital.He waited there for hours.
Sameer went towards that crying couple:Are you both Naina's parents?
They:Yes.
SAMEER:What happened to Naina?
Naina's mom Ragini:Are you Sameer?
SAMEER:Yes.
R:Seeing you enquire about Naina itself i guessed you are Sameer.
SAMEER:What happened to Naina?
The Psychiatrist Anand came out.
R:Doctor...
An:Naina's hypnotism is over.You all know that after Naina's grand mother's death she has been undergoing mental depression.After that the serious bullying in the school made her condition serious.
Sameer was shocked.

Ragini:Ya…Naina was a depression patient after her grandmother’s sudden demise.That time some notorious students of her previous school bullied her terribly.They scared her wearing a ghost mask..tried to tear her clothes and when she reacted they even beat her.

Sameer was shocked.

Sameer:You all did’nt complain against them to the school authority?

Ragini:We did complain.But they just ignored it as those kids were the children of VIPs.

Sameer became dull.
An:I told you all to be careful.But now Naina is really going crazy.Who is Sameer?
SAMEER:I am Sameer.
An:She was uttering your name through out.She is madly in love with you.
SAMEER:But Doctor,it's not even a week since we met.
An:May be.But Naina is fast in loving everyone.She loves and hates everyone fast.She is shattered after you ignored her love.Mad love.That’s why her depression level has gone up suddenly.I know that it's not easy to love someone.But at least to save Naina's life you have to pretend to love her.

Sameer was shocked:What are you saying?If i do that when she comes to know the truth she will be in danger.
An:But her life is already in danger.If you don't do that now she will be completely mad.
Naina's father Neil:Sameer please save our only daughter.

Sameer was in a dilemma.

Anand took Sameer inside.Naina was sleeping.
An:Naina,wake up.See who has come to see you.
She opened her eyes with surprise:Sameer!
Sameer smiled:Yes Naina.

Suddenly she embraced him and pecked her cheek.He was stunned.

She looked at him holding
his hand.

Naina:Sameer....please don't ignore me.I can't live without you.

Sameer’s heart got pierced hearing what she said.
SAMEER said slowly:Naina...I will always be there with you.
She was relieved.

Naina:Promise?
Sameer kept silent.
Anand stared at Sameer.Sameer nodded:Promise!
She was happy.

Naina:Sameer...don't hate me.I will not hurt your friends in future.I will bury my ego for you.You love me?
Sameer hesitated to say 'i love you'.
Anand:Sameer loves you very much Naina.That's why he came here to see you.
Naina was very happy.A pinch of guilt was killing Sameer internally.

Sameer brought Naina to a place by bike.
Glittering stars were shocked to see them together.Naina smiled.

PANDIT:What  is  this Sameer?
NAINA:Guys...Sameer loves me.I also love Sameer.And I don’t hate you guys anymore  as you all are my Sameer' friends.
Swati:Stop it.You don't deserve to be our Golden fly's girl friend.
Naina was hurt.Sameer knew that Naina's mental stage will go worse if she gets hurt.
SAMEER:Guys…don't hurt Naina.

They were shocked.
Preeti:You are fighting with us for this wretched girl?
SAMEER:I am not fighting.But you are fighting with Naina.Don't use bad words to address her.

Preeti:You told me that you can never think of falling in love.But Suddenly you fell in love with this violent girl?Disgusting.
Swati: What kind of a boy you are?
SAMEER:Love happens with anyone at any moment.Is loving a person a crime?
Manoj:Loving aperson is not a crime.But you got only Naina to love?

Swati:By making our rival Naina your girl friend you insulted our gang Glittering stars.

Pandit:We have been defeated in front of Naina because  of you Sameer.Now Glittering stars have become a laughing stock in front of others.

Preeti:What an insult!We can never forget it.

SAMEER:Please don’t misunderstand me.

Swati:What kind of misunderstanding?We understand you very well now.You are an insult to friendship too.Sameer...you got only Naina as your girl friend?How could you fall in love with the one who tried to put our Preeti in danger....
Sameer did'nt know what to say.
He said in his mind:How can i say in front of Naina that it was her mental condition which made her do that to Preeti?
Swati:You have nothing to say now?
Naina shed tears:I am sorry Preeti.I tried to harm you.But believe me.I did'nt do it purposefully.Still i don't know how I got the courage to do that.I felt that some evil force was making me do it.
Preeti stared at her:You did'nt do it purposefully?If Sameer had'nt saved me my face would have been burnt or i would have died.Do you know that?And you yourself is an evil force Naina.

Sameer thought:How can I make them understand that it’s Naina’s mental disease which makes her do such violent things.
Naina was crying:I never thought of killing you Preeti.I just wanted to make your face look ugly so that Sameer will stop loving you and love me.
Sameer knew that too much of crying will harm Naina's health.
SAMEER:Don't cry Naina.Don't take their words to your heart.
Swati:You are still thinking how to console this witch Naina and wipe her tears?You can't see Preeti's tears?
Sameer was helpless.
PANDIT:This is blind love.His blind love for Naina.Sameer who was allergic to love fell in love.That also very fast.

Manoj:You are trapped in Naina's evil magic spell Sameer.

Pandit was angry:You made Naina your girl friend and hurt Glittering stars.If your friendship was true you would not have done that.Our gang needs only true friends.Not cheaters.You are a cheater who played with our emotions.So we don't need you.You are not a Glittering star  anymore.
Sameer and Naina were shocked.Also the other Glittering stars were in shock.
SAMEER:Pandit!
Pandit:Sameer has only one word.And I meant what I said.
All the Glittering stars left the place tearfully.Sameer was shattered.Tears rolled down his cheeks

Naina cried:Sameer…I am sorry.Because of me only this happened.

Sameer:No Naina.Please don’t blame yourself.It was just a misunderstanding.I know my friends.They will understand us.Our friendship won’t break easily.

Naina was silent.

The Glittering stars were very upset.
Preeti :Our gang was so strong.Then what happened now?

PANDIT:Is love destroying Friendship?
Swati:No never.Love makes friendship stronger.But in case Sameer,love destroyed friendship.Because that love is toxic.Because he loves a toxic person.
Pandit:Forget everything.Forget that Sameer was our friend.

Manoj:Is it easy to forget Sameer that easily?

Suddenly everyone burst into tears.

Priya talked to Glittering stars:We heard that Sameer is out of the gang.So sad.I thought you all were thick friends.I felt very sad hearing this.

Pandit:We did'nt do it purposefully.Sameer himself is responsible for that.
Preeti:Instead of supporting us who always supported  him he supported our rival.

Priya did'nt understand anything.She wanted to ask them more.But as she had class she had to go to the next class immediately.

Raunak was very happy.He told Naina:Congrats Naina.You won the bet.As you wished Glittering stars' destruction has begun.Congrats.Your plan has succeeded.Now you can use Sameer against the Glittering stars.

Naina slapped Raunak.He was shocked.
Naina:Stop it.My love for Sameer is true.I can't see him cry.So I want Sameer to get back his friends.They should never split.If so Sameer will hate me thinking that I am the reason for that.I can't imagine Sameer hating me.
Raunak was shocked.
He said in his mind:You stupid girl!Suddenly you transformed from a witch to an Angel?You slapped me for those dirty Glittering stars even though I supported you.I will not leave you.

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Very interesting update 😃

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3 

Superb update... fabulously written