So let me get this straight.....

Posted: 8 months ago

Pari wants Rajeev, Rajeev wants Neeti and Neeti wants Rajeev.

But which couple is being shipped? Rajeev and Pari?smiley36smiley23smiley5

Who is the villain? Neeti? Really??????smiley23

I give up with logic of Rajeev Pari shippers!

Na jaane kaun se reason ya logic se they ship Rajeev with Pari when Rajeev himself wants Neetismiley36

Waah re makers and waah re Pari maiyasmiley11

Edited by sumz_d - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Last time I checked, anyone who has been trying to kill someone else, tried to caused her own surrogate's death along with the child she was carrying and tried to marry her off to a rapist multiple times... that person isn't worthy of being called female lead of any show.... the only person Niti would look good is Raqesh.

As for Pari, they should change the actor who played Taiji's elder son and bring him back. LOL

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Last time I checked, anyone who has been trying to kill someone else, tried to caused her own surrogate's death along with the child she was carrying and tried to marry her off to a rapist multiple times... that person isn't worthy of being called female lead of any show.... the only person Niti would look good is Raqesh.

As for Pari, they should change the actor who played Taiji's elder son and bring him back. LOL

Lol so much so you are so stuck with the crime and criminal activities. 

What about the crime that Pari and Rajeev are committing??? 

Who committed the crime first?

What pushed Neeti to kill Pari now? Neeti is the same girl who had taken bullet for Pari. 

Don't you ever see who is pushing Neeti? 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail

Pari and Sanju used to interact even before without it bothering Niti, al least not to the point of deciding to committ crime after crime... It's after Sulojana started pitting her against Pari and Sanju that she has a problem w every little thing.... Sulojana is moving her like a puppet master does with a puppet and Niti is falling for it.

Pari even had to remind her that the entire family would be hella angry with Niti and throw her out if they knew of her recent kaands, but Niti herself couldn't come to the same conclusions... like, she's been braishwashed by Bebe to this extent? Wow

And yes, Pari and Sanju should keep a distance but they live in the same house and she's the surrogate mother of his and Niti's child... so it's kinda impossible to not interact at some point or another... doesn't necessarily mean they're having an emotional affair or smth.

Besides, most interactions are initiated by Sanju and he's the one who left Pari for her bff, so he should know better than giving mixed signals everywhere and only interact w Pari as the father of the child in her womb.

Last but not least, I never said Pari was 100% right, she has her share of flaws in this mess but she's the only one who's heart is in the right place.

And like I said elsewhere, if Niti is so bothered by the idea of being with someone who's not totally hers (both in the eyes of the law and emotionally), she can leave him.... Pari did it, although Rajiv didn't leave Pari for whatever idiotic reason.

By now we could have had new man for Pari... 

Edited by KalmaLove92 - 8 months ago
KalmaLove92 thumbnail

And like I've said before.... hiding one's marriage and killing/forcing abortions/helping a rapist are on 2 completely different levels.

You won't see me defending Sanju... as for Pari, she isn't the big bad witch some of you are painting her as.

If, even after Pari leaving Sanju, things didn't/aren't work(ing) out for Rajniti then the responsibility lies on them as well as Sulojana/Gurinder (who started talking abt a 3rd marriage for Sanju the day after Niti's miscarriage itself, giving Bebe the opportunity to use the trio's messy history to get her revenge on Gurinder).

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Pari wants Rajeev, Rajeev wants Neeti and Neeti wants Rajeev.

But which couple is being shipped? Rajeev and Pari?smiley36smiley23smiley5

Who is the villain? Neeti? Really??????smiley23

I give up with logic of Rajeev Pari shippers!

Na jaane kaun se reason ya logic se they ship Rajeev with Pari when Rajeev himself wants Neetismiley36

Waah re makers and waah re Pari maiyasmiley11

The biggest problem with this show is they are about to make Neeti as spineless and cowardly as Pari, and for me that is the final straw.  I don't know if last night's episode (where the supposed truth was revealed) is someone's nightmare, but from what they showed, we can expect 2 things: Best friend of the Year Pari and the Bigamist and the zoo will not suffer any consequences for ALL lying to Neeti. Instead we will see gaslighting where that Bigamistsmiley7 had the nerve to tell her this is their private matter and friend of the year told her to not get angry with the elders in the zoo because they deserve respect FOR LYING TO HER..smiley2Ladies and gents, I present you with your  female lead.

Second, they showed the bigamist throwing Neeti out and her BEGGING him to take her back. Did you think you would see him in jail or maybe a tight slap at Pari? Oh no. Neeti is seen now begging for FORGIVENESSsmiley37Yes, we will not see her getting revenge. We will see her turned into a groveling, spineless coward like Best friend of the year, Pari.

So, good news: I have discovered Junooniyat. So, I am soon out too. Over there, the FL has doled out a couple of slaps and I am here for it.

Edited by kiransgirl - 8 months ago
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol so much so you are so stuck with the crime and criminal activities. 

What about the crime that Pari and Rajeev are committing??? 

Who committed the crime first?

What pushed Neeti to kill Pari now? Neeti is the same girl who had taken bullet for Pari. 

Don't you ever see who is pushing Neeti? 

with all due respect nothing justifies murder, even if it’s fictional. 

If you’re  talking about crime, the only real criminals are Rajeev/Sanju and his pathetic mother. Pari is a naive twit but no one deserves what was done to her by these two loosers.  

And  the show is dumb. No one would  take this crap.  I was waiting to see how they would twist this nonsense - voila Rajeev/Sanju comes out the hero even though he’s the bigamist. 

Edited by Lipstickqueen - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

with all due respect nothing justifies murder, even if it’s fictional. 

If you’re  talking about crime, the only real criminals are Rajeev/Sanju and his pathetic mother. Pari is a naive twit but no one deserves what was done to her by these two loosers.  

And  the show is dumb. No one would  take this crap.  I was waiting to see how they would twist this nonsense - voila Rajeev/Sanju comes out the hero even though he’s the bigamist. 

@Bold Pari is not naive twit. She is evil. Uske jagah aaj ke bache bhi samajh jate the obvious thing. 

Had Pari walked away from RajNeeti life and then due to some reason come back and not deck up and romance Rajeev all the time then she we could say that Pari is naive. 

Pari is no way naive.

Mujhe ek baat batao what was the damn reason for Pari to always deck up and hover around Rajeev? What the reason for her to always eye lock with Rajeev? What was her reason to always get touchy with Rajeev? What was her reason for her to openly dance with Rajeev? What was her reason to day dream about Rajeev all the time? What was her reason to feel jealous seeing RajNeeti together even after knowing that Rajeev loved Neeti and had married Pari out of compulsion/force/greed????

If you say the answer is that she loves Rajeev then ok let's give her the slack. But if she really Loves Rajeev and knows that Rajeev loves Neeti then why did she purposefully come between RajNeeti??? 

Aur to aur she kept on saying that she wants RajNeeti to live happily but she was the one who would always get jealous seeing RajNeeti together. She casted evil eye to RajNeeti and hatched a master plan to separate them. 

Kudos to her. smiley11

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Bold Pari is not naive twit. She is evil. Uske jagah aaj ke bache bhi samajh jate the obvious thing. 

Had Pari walked away from RajNeeti life and then due to some reason come back and not deck up and romance Rajeev all the time then she we could say that Pari is naive. 

Pari is no way naive.

Mujhe ek baat batao what was the damn reason for Pari to always deck up and hover around Rajeev? What the reason for her to always eye lock with Rajeev? What was her reason to always get touchy with Rajeev? What was her reason for her to openly dance with Rajeev? What was her reason to day dream about Rajeev all the time? What was her reason to feel jealous seeing RajNeeti together even after knowing that Rajeev loved Neeti and had married Pari out of compulsion/force/greed????

If you say the answer is that she loves Rajeev then ok let's give her the slack. But if she really Loves Rajeev and knows that Rajeev loves Neeti then why did she purposefully come between RajNeeti??? 

Aur to aur she kept on saying that she wants RajNeeti to live happily but she was the one who would always get jealous seeing RajNeeti together. She casted evil eye to RajNeeti and hatched a master plan to separate them. 

Kudos to her. smiley11

The real reason for Pari to be decked up & sticking to Sanju all the time (and vice versa) in this cringeworthy way…. 
is to keep this stupid show running.

Wife 1 just has to be there constantly showing her ‘goodness’ - which actually looks unreal & manipulative irl

Basically both P& N are stupid characters, just that P is shown as sugar sweet snd N has gone to the dark side driven mad by the gaslighting by P& S and manipulation by Bebe

Do you really think the writers analyse as much as IF members?

KalmaLove92 thumbnail

If "Sanju" were so much in love w goddess Niti, nothing could sway his attention towards Pari.

When he was first married to Pari and having an affair w Niti behind her back, nothing Pari did could make him see Pari under a different light

Truth is, he was attracted to Niti:  now that he's slowly finding out what a nightmare it is to live with her and, by contrast noticing the positive qualities of Pari, he's falling more and more in love for his ex... not that he deserves her, but his feelings are clearly changing as per what is being shown.

And Niti herself is responsible for a lot of this: with her antics, manipulations and anger she's just acheiving the opposite of what she wants to do: Gurinder always hated Pari and always will, no rocket science there.... but it's unlickely that Niti will be able to change other ppl's opinion abt Pari with her dirty tricks or make Sanju/Rajiv hate Pari... hell, he didn't hate her when Pari thought she was the only woman in his life.... doubt he will now that they know each orher better and she is RajNiti's surrogate.

I say good job Niti, keep it up! Keep hurting Pari and the baby, so that when the truth does come out, every single Bajwa will hate you and you'll end up in jail.

The more she hurts Pari, the closer she brings Pari and Rajiv, so the joke's on her!