usne to apni maa aur apni respect bech khayi hai

jab pari accept kr rahi hai muh pr neeti ke ki rajeev tera hai

to pari kaise rajeev ki hui???

jab pari khud ke liye hi stand nahi le pa rahi

aur aise logon pr pyaar luta rhi hai

aur vrat rkh kr pair choo rhi hai

fake aur cringe bn rahi hai

to apka ko kya dikkt hai

and what is the meaning of institution of marriage here?

kya aisi marriage nibhaana zaruri hai

jahan pyaar nahi 

jahan respect nahi

jahan fraud hai

zameen kha jate hai kuch log???

isse better apko divorce ka option nahi lgta...

isliye ladkiyon k case mein kaha jata hai

A DIVORCE DAUGHTER IS BETTER THAN A DEAD/DOORMAT DAUGHTER.

According to Sanatan Dharma Shadi holds value or is defined when Var and Vadhu both are conscious enough and openly accept each other without anyone in their mind or heart. It holds value only when both parties (bride and groom) heart and mind clear and strong and they are willingly accepting each other. Yeh hai legal ki paribhasha according to Hindus.

And on legal grounds since Sanju/Rajeev gave his wife rights to Neeti only and consummated his marriage with her only. Neeti will still be considered as his legal wife. 

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Think

The same can be said to Neeti.The girls like Neeti can destroy the arrange marriage of dumb girls like Pari. The audacity of R/N fan showing them as ideal couple .They both deserve each other.If the marriage of Pari is extramarital affair then what about the common arrange marriage prevalent in India where before marriage they have gf and bf but after marriage they adjust .If that Ganju s  action is love then every extramarital affair is love because somehow they are forced in marriage . None of the character  of this crap show can be justifed . R/N fans stop going at personal level.In Real life the trio could be in jail for their respective action. 

You're new here so you should read the previous posts. The MAJORITY, if not ALL, of Neeti's fans hate Rajiv and Pari and under no circumstance support him with Neeti. Rajiv is a criminal bigamist who is also responsible for rape as he had sexual relations with Neeti without her knowing her or his status. That is coercion. Pari is equally despised because she is his co-conspirator, partner in crime who allowed the rape and continued lying to her supposed best friend.

I personally am only here to see Neeti kill both Sanjiv and Pari. I am quite clear that under no circumstance should Neeti be stuck with a bigamist criminal like Rajiv; he belongs with the spineless, coward, snake Pari.

Kindly do your homework and familiarize yourself with the position of Neeti's supporters.

We are furious and lash out when we see Neeti acting the fool and wish she would leave; if not, killing those two bottom feeding swines is what  we are looking forward to.

kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

exactly that's what i am saying

i reported yesterday's post against the comparison of god with these lowly people 

people were justifying bigamy which is not allowed as per hindu customs

but here if you watch closely

people are not rajneeti shippers

they are mostly pari haters

coz she don't deserve to be a lead

she was wrong on the very first place

by allowing rajeev's marriage with neeti

and not giving divorce till now and not telling the truth to neeti

that first step was wrong

whole drama is based on that one and only truth which was disclosed some time back

also

ma'am i want to ask you one thing

when rajeev's truth was out

pari's first step should be of divorce

how is rajeev a cheater on pari when she herself allowed him to get married neeti?

But i think now rajeev is a cheater on neeti

kyunki pari aur rajeev to bol chuke vo involved nahi h ek dusre k sth

lekin ab jo rajeev kr rha hai vo to actual cheating hai

and last i want to ask one thing

if pari is herself carrying neeti and rajeev child

then why is she keeping vrat for that man who is not hers on the very first place??

please yahan legal wife ka answer mat dena

kyunki ye alag level ki creepiness hai

ki rajeev aur neeti ka bacha carry karna aur

phir uske liye fast rkhkr

pair choona

what's your take on it???

isn't this fakeness??

my whole point pari kya ye teeno criminal h yr

And thank you for reporting it. I am so tired of people dragging Hinduism into their explanations. Keep our religion out of these lowly discussions. So what if GODS DID IT? ARE THEY GODS? I always hate people saying that "so and so God did it." So what is it to you?

Likewise, I was AGHAST at the suggestion to NOT DEFAME BIGAMY. The post was closed before I could make a fitting reply.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY DENOUNCE BIGAMY. I resent it being presented on screen and on this board as some innocent crime. Most importantly, it is still a crime in India and as such, it will be denounced. The good examples of it that others have to justify is testimony to why this show is doing well in the ratings--though many may be hate watching, hoping Pari and Rajiv are dead.smiley37

Anyway, I am very clear that this show glamorizes this filth and it sends a terrible message to young girls and even those, like Neeti, who never consented to bigamy.

Disgusting for sure.

KEEP OUR GODS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. They have cannot be compared to the fictional demonic characters on this show

kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Think

Why the hell should anyone want people like this situation in their life. Some people need to understand neither Neeti ,Pari and Rajeev are saint. If Pari is wrong then Neeti is wrong instead of murdering Pari she should first punish his ganju . If she have morality then go and send your beloved ganju to jail. R/N marriage is love according to some then why this love has faded as withered flower. Some people are justifying cheating of ganju with Pari as his love towards Niti. This ganju has not adjusted his love for his marriage with Pari and cowardly married his love. If he truely  loved Neeti then why he not told truth of being married ? If people turned as courageous as ganju for his love then what is need of adjustment anyone can marry for first property and can carry out his love beyond marriage. As according to some why to adjust just be courageous as ganju and get their love by hook or crook by ruining institution of marriage.

I hate as much R/N for using Pari and more this dumb Pari for being used by cheater husband ,evil friend /enemy and unfaithful inlaws.  

Forgive me if I don't believe you when you say you are not a Pari supporter or you don't love her. You have made several posts basically bashing Neeti. While I 100% support bashing Rajivsmiley41I have yet to see you actually bash Pari, except for the weak obligatory "I am not Pari fan"

First, If Pari had any morality, SHE would have told her best friend and SHE would have filed a case against the bigamist. She would also demand her property back. Speaking of this supposed true love you seem to be suggesting for Pari, well if Sanju truly loved Pari why did he marry Neeti and consummate the marriage?

You seem to be the only one stuck on some love between Neeti and Rajiv, especially after Mysteriousball even told you WE ARE HATERS OF PARI AND NOT SHIPPERS  OF RAJIV AND NEETI.

The only people shipping two criminals here are Pari lovers.

You seem to conveniently forget that Pari has known about these lies for quite a while now and it is only recently that Neeti has found out some half truths. Who cares? Are you arguing that Neeti is at fault that Sanju and Pari's arranged marriage didn't work? 

Tell me again wby Neeti should not hate an taget Pari?Did Pari do something to her? Yeah. Exactly.   

In fact,  Neeti should target BOTH Pari an Sanju 

Edited by kiransgirl - 7 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Forgive me if I don't believe you when you say you are not a Pari supporter or you don't love her. You have made several posts basically bashing Neeti. While I 100% support bashing Rajivsmiley41I have yet to see you actually bash Pari, except for the weak obligatory "I am not Pari fan"

First, If Pari had any morality, SHE would have told her best friend and SHE would have filed a case against the bigamist. She would also demand her property back. Speaking of this supposed true love you seem to be suggesting for Pari, well if Sanju truly loved Pari why did he marry Neeti and consummate the marriage?

You seem to be the only one stuck on some love between Neeti and Rajiv, especially after Mysteriousball even told you WE ARE HATERS OF PARI AND NOT SHIPPERS  OF RAJIV AND NEETI.

The only people shipping two criminals here are Pari lovers.

You seem to conveniently forget that Pari has known about these lies for quite a while now and it is only recently that Neeti has found out some half truths. Who cares? Are you arguing that Neeti is at fault that Sanju and Pari's arranged marriage didn't work? 

Tell me again wby Neeti should not hate an taget Pari?Did Pari do something to her? Yeah. Exactly.   

In fact,  Neeti should target BOTH Pari an Sanju 

what? I think she doesn't know that neeti was unaware about rajiv-pari marriage

kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

what? I think she doesn't know that neeti was unaware about rajiv-pari marriage

Even more reason to hate Pari since everything described was what was done to Neeti. It is Neeti who was cheated by a fake friend and engaged in bigamy without consent. And of course, in my response, I mentioned that Neeti only recently found out about the bigamy--though she is yet to know the FULL truth. She does not know she is second wife or mistress, depending on how you view the situation

Edited by kiransgirl - 7 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Even more reason to hate Pari since everything described was what was done to Neeti. It is Neeti who was cheated by a fake friend and engaged in bigamy without consent. And of course, in my response, I mentioned that Neeti only recently found out about the bigamy--though she is yet to know the FULL truth. She does not know she is second wife or mistress, depending on how you view the situation

actually now neeti knows the full truth. N full truth is also the justified reason for her anger. But the thing is that whole family knows all the truths still they r keeping the trio in same house after knowing how much damage is caused by these 3 living together

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago
Please Note: Making posts against the opinions of any fan groups/ fan base &/or moral policing them is against IF CoC and this forum’s guidelines. Additionally, name- calling or hate speech against specific characters is also not allowed as per forum rules & offenders can be reprimanded. Repeatedly typing an entire post in all caps is considered as shouting on IF (& online forum / social media) and is discouraged. Kindly review the forum rules before creating any topic/ post. Topic closed. Par