Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

When did I say it has something to do with fans? I already posted other screenshots where fans are being called at the start of this page which you can check out. About having a hateclub, no mockery of characters is not allowed, I know it because I have gotten warnings for mocking Abhimanyu earlier. So no idea how having a hateclub is right. You can always bend the rules as you wish when it comes to Abhira fd while target the rest of us and then deviate the topic, lol. Just try making a hateclub in main forum and lets see whether its allowed or not. Thats why there is a difference between main forum and private forum. I want comment on what is right or what is wrong, but the ongoing negativity is not one sided as it is being portrayed here.

Padfoot09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by Padfoot09 - 10 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: R.G.C

When did I say it has something to do with fans? I already posted other screenshots where fans are being called at the start of this page which you can check out. About having a hateclub, no mockery of characters is not allowed, I know it because I have gotten warnings for mocking Abhimanyu earlier. So no idea how having a hateclub is right. You can always bend the rules as you wish when it comes to Abhira fd while target the rest of us and then deviate the topic, lol. Just try making a hateclub in main forum and lets see whether its allowed or not. Thats why there is a difference between main forum and private forum. I want comment on what is right or what is wrong, but the ongoing negativity is not one sided as it is being portrayed here.

YRKKH forum rules are limited to YRKKH forum, they are not for every forum.

My views are different, those are private forums. You can hate on characters or fans, the rules are made by the creator of that forum or there are no rules. I don't mind people saying anything they want to fictional characters because they are not real, your abusing Abhimanyu won't hurt him as he is not real so you can do it, I don't mind. I mind when fans are targeted again but you doing it in your own space is your deal, I don't have any issues with it. 

All I could do was stop interacting with them so what you do is upto you and what I do is upto me, did this have an impact on us? No. 

The problem with reporting is that it was being discussed in one forum and the process was carried out in YRKKH forum and was directly impacting forum members and moderators but since there's no rule against it, it is not my place to talk about it

It is better left to moderators 

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Anyway, This moderation discussion has been going on for a long time, is there any solution? I think most of us have said all we wanted to say. Will there be any relaxation in the rules? This is for benefit of every fandom, the ultimate goal is maximum use of forums for everyone involved from creators to forum members 

My suggestions are following:- 

1)  Anything can be said for characters as they are fictional characters and it shouldn't really matter what is said for them unless it gets extremely dirty which breaks COC like use of abusive language. everything else should be allowed, this way the posts made on characters won't be reported if they are then they can be ignored. I am Abhimanyu supporter so I am saying it from my side that you can say anything about him, I don't mind because he isn't real 

2) Real people be it actors or fans should not be targeted 

3) Memes and GIFs should be allowed with a note from the poster saying they are doing it for fun 

4) Sensitive matters should not be touched because if someone starts it from one mental health issue it can escalate to something we can't even imagine in retaliation. 

Already there have been discussions going on related to relaxation of rules, even before the recent events. 

We will be finalizing it soon taking all moderators on board.

It has come to our attention that certain private forums are being used for mass reporting of posts, particularly on minor issues. While we encourage members to report genuine concerns, using the reporting system in a coordinated manner for minor disagreements undermines its intent and strains our moderation resources.

We would like to remind everyone:

1. Purpose of Reporting: The reporting system is in place to flag inappropriate content, violations, or other serious concerns. It's not a tool for settling personal disagreements or minor disputes.

2. Strain on Resources: Mass reporting, especially on minor issues, diverts our moderators' attention from genuine concerns and affects the overall efficiency of our platform.

3. Community Values: Our community thrives on mutual respect and understanding. We ask that you use the features of our platform in the spirit they were intended, promoting a positive and supportive environment for all.

4. Potential Consequences: If members continue to misuse the reporting system, we may have to consider taking appropriate measures, which could include limiting access to certain features or other actions in line with our guidelines. 

We believe in the strength and unity of our community. Let's work together to ensure that India Forums remains a place of constructive discussions and camaraderie.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Warm regards,

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

My posts were deleted but there was something said by minionite in the suggestion comments thread

My reply to a post was this 

"Akshara is played by pranali that's why majorly are supporting her. If character was played by Karishma we would have seen." 

As per minion the reply should have been- 

"You could have said Karishma isn't as pretty as pranali and don't act well hence if she played akshara people would have supported her lesser"

Something along these lines. As per mod my reply was assumed to be a bodyshaming acting shaming comment and her clear cut post was better. 

.*** Emoji usage by mod for God knows what reason Screenshot_20230809-195353.jpg

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5327467

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334615?pn=29 entire thread especially abhi is mentally unstableScreenshot_20230809-201419.jpg

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326398?pn=11

Dickish behaviour by delta blue Screenshot_20230809-201103.jpg

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5327017Screenshot_20230809-200935.jpg

Calling abhi piece of shit https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5327110Screenshot_20230809-200834.jpgScreenshot_20230809-200818.jpgScreenshot_20230809-200655.jpg

words like oedipus davro etc are used as research purpose over a serial where makers dont have any clue what they will show next. as a proof of davro abuse arohi/akshara relation was highlighted which was opposed by abhi- during the time this same sister has accused the fl of killing her mom, ruining her career, being jealous over her life, finally hitting manjari with a car. the dude said to not let her be part of the wedding functions, which he withdrew later. the fact that 1 year old arguments are dragged to support evidence is hilarious to say the least. the same character dont seem to care that her sister is once again engaged to her umarkaid murderer ex and hes raising a child. this is the state of writing in the serial.

regarding private forum being used for mass reporting, same set of people are tagged in forum replies and they do the needful by counter attacking other fandom and reacting. ss attached which is probably public in suggestion comment thread too. 

Screenshot-20230809-201613Screenshot-20230809-201651Screenshot-20230809-201624  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5335079

just want to higlight another pointer- the forum is a toxic cesspool of hate toward one particular character. last week i had posted a comment "abhi should be waterboarded so that he can forget his akshara abhir jaap", if anyone dont know whats that, its a torture tecnic used by usa soldiers on terrorists. they will put cloth over your mouth and put water over it so that person can panic thinking hes drowning. that comment is probably still there in some edt. meanwhile we all know what would have happened if i said "akshara should be watrboarded for nav jaap" or Nav should be watrboarded, that would have been trashed immediately with a warning probably. its cool to abuse a particular male character looks like, cant extend the same courtesy to other characters.

Frankly, this much dissection of why and how I passingly used three academic terms to discuss a fictional character can actually become an excellent research topic to be published. I haven't even written as much about Abhimanyu as my allegedly 'over exhaustive', 'hilarious' assessment of him has been criticised, analyzed, dissected, detracted, theorised. Would think that dissection and discussion of an "over exhaustive" "hilarious" analysis would be futile. But it's a free world, who am I to judge anyone

Anyone is free to analyse and theorise and write about why they think Arohi/Akshara dynamic is DARVO/ or sibling conflict/or jealousy/or abusive/or whatever. At least,  I would not gatekeep anyone, I can assure you about my behaviour.

Regarding the use of the term "dickish", I can give it you in writing that I only used the term in its slang connotation to mean "obnoxious/despicable behaviour" and had no vulgar implication in my usage of the term as enumerated in the Collins Dictionary :

Screenshot_20230810-155002_DuckDuckGo.jpg(I know an academic reference will be misconstrued as condescending but I don't intend to mock/bash/condescend/virtue-signal/moral police/insult anyone. I am just offering context and defense to the condemantion of my months-old posts that I had forgotten about.)

Again disclaimer that I am not trying explicitly or implicitly mock, offend, insult, bash anyone. I am simply offering my side and contexts of things

Edited by Deltablues - 10 months ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

And hateclubs are allowed is it, I attached a screenshot if you wanna have a look

Maybe instead of Phir_Mohabat I'll reply you

a) The forum Abhira Land doesn't exist the name changed to Chamber of Secrets coz Abhira Land didn't justify the purpose of the forum as it wasn't related to YRKKH or Abhira anymore

b) The topic u said does not exists nd has not existed for atleast 1-1.5 months which is around the time Chambers became a active forum (answering you as the forum manager)  which obviously can't be said about ur reporting topic , which still exists 

c) Please feel free to look for any offensive titles with us, we won't mind any mod or admin checking in on Chambers forum , Phir_Mohabbat anyways gave u an entire list of topics to look at 

R.G.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilHere

Maybe instead of Phir_Mohabat I'll reply you

a) The forum Abhira Land doesn't exist the name changed to Chamber of Secrets coz Abhira Land didn't justify the purpose of the forum as it wasn't related to YRKKH or Abhira anymore

b) The topic u said does not exists nd has not existed for atleast 1-1.5 months which is around the time Chambers became a active forum (answering you as the forum manager)  which obviously can't be said about ur reporting topic , which still exists 

c) Please feel free to look for any offensive titles with us, we won't mind any mod or admin checking in on Chambers forum , Phir_Mohabbat anyways gave u an entire list of topics to look at 

Uhh actually it does exist😅, I can still see both the forums. To your second point same with what NoraSM brought up, those topics were 1 month old, but still brought up. I don’t want to suggest anything but titles can be edited. And thats possible post yesterday’s scene. It was bad because I felt personally targeted, because my name popped up. I don’t have problem anyone personally, its just an online forum but you can’t set the rules on what is wrong and what is right all by yourself. Maybe hateclub is not offensive for some, but it can be offensive to others. I am not even interested in the back and forth anymore, already bored of this, so will move on. In a weekend mood now, so I don’t really want to get more into this😆

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Uhh actually it does exist😅, I can still see both the forums. To your second point same with what NoraSM brought up, those topics were 1 month old, but still brought up. I don’t want to suggest anything but titles can be edited. And thats possible post yesterday’s scene. It was bad because I felt personally targeted, because my name popped up. I don’t have problem anyone personally, its just an online forum but you can’t set the rules on what is wrong and what is right all by yourself. Maybe hateclub is not offensive for some, but it can be offensive to others. I am not even interested in the back and forth anymore, already bored of this, so will move on. In a weekend mood now, so I don’t really want to get more into this😆

If you see both Abhira Land nd Chambers of Secret it' a glitch with IF 

Abhira ka Abhir is not a forum I'm part of or know off so I won't comment on that doesn't look like a very active forum though

Titles changes nd other things can be confirmed with right access permission entire topic history is available, like I said anyone is welcome to investigate that , I'm one of the managers nd I can totally vouch no hateclubs have existed ever since there has been some activity in Chambers which was 1 month ago nd if there were we removed them

Just asking are you suggesting that instead of actually taking some constructive actions you guys ended up changing the name of your thread, since you suggested we did that 🤔🤔

Edited by DevilHere - 10 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilHere

If you see both Abhira Land nd Chambers of Secret it' a glitch with IF 

Abhira ka Abhir is not a forum I'm part of or know off so I won't comment on that doesn't look like a very active forum though

Titles changes nd other things can be confirmed with right access permission entire topic history is available, like I said anyone is welcome to investigate that , I'm one of the managers nd I can totally vouch no hateclubs have existed ever since there has been some activity in Chambers which was 1 month ago nd if there were we removed them

Just asking are you suggesting that instead of actually taking some constructive actions you guys ended up changing the name of your thread, since you suggested we did that 🤔🤔

No we have not changed names, otherwise why will those posts still show up😆, I am suggesting that anyone can change title in their private forums, be it chamber or any other forum, if you wanted to hear it directly😆. And there is no you guys, I take responsibility for what I say on myself, not on a collectively; do you guys take it together kya, are you suggesting that😆? And you might not be part of thise forums but they are showing up, idk why glitch like these also happen with you folks only, really bad, this should be taken care of by IF for sure so that it does not come your way. Anyways, am off bro, tc😆

Edited by R.G.C - 10 months ago