Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RedRoseMinion

Hi I am looking for a fanfiction that is very very old. It’s armaan riddhima fanfiction where riddhima and Anjali are cousins and riddhima is kinda childlike. Anjali is Armaan’s girlfriend and wants to marry her but finds out that there is something wrong with his kundli or something and the first girl who will marry him will die in a year or so. Anjali makes a situation that he has to marry riddhima as she wants to marry him but doesn’t want to die. 

Does anybody remember ? I don’t think this story was finished when I last read it. 

I guess this is the story you're looking for...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1259726

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Can you please help me find these ArShi fics:-

1) Arnav and Khushi are married but don't get along. I think it is arranged. Arnav ends up sleeping on Khushi but blames her for it. On their honeymoon, they end up consuming the marriage. Later Khushi leaves to live at her parent's house. Arnav finds out from Anjali(I think she is his younger sister here, not sure), teases him. He is unable to sleep without her. Arnav finds out Khushi's parents are going out of town, so he goes to live with her.

2)Shyam assault Khushi. Garima and Buaji doesn't believe her. Arnav finds them throwing Khushi out and brings her to RM. Lavanya is still there. Khushi end up trying to commit suicide. Arnav saves her. Payal comes to meet Khushi. Arnav at first doesn't let her because of what Guptas did. Maami tries to hide any sharp things away after Khushi attempt, so it won't happen again. Lavanya realise Arnav have feelings for Khushi and Khushi too have feelings for Arnav.

3)Arnav and Khushi aren't together. Khushi is living in London(I'm not sure about this) and have a daughter. I don't remember remember why Arshi got separated but I'm pretty sure it was because of Shyam or maybe it was Anjali. Khushi is dating a guy, I think she is engaged to him. Her daughter is 18 or an adult is "dating" the guy's son who Khushi is dating. Their are neighbour with the guys. Khushi comes to India. Meets Raizadas in a wedding. Khushi was assaulted in a club after she left Arnav and her daughter thinks that she is result of that night. She doesn't know Arnav is her father. Khushi's daughter (I mean ArShi's daughter) is working with Arnav for a project I think that's why they are in Delhi. And she tells him about Khushi molestation, etc. Not knowing that he is Khushi's ex husband. Later in story she end up getting hurt and Khushi in emotional state tells Arnav that's she is their daughter. Also I think it was NK whom Khushi went to after separation, so maybe they are in Sydney. Also Shyam is in jail, somehow end up getting out. That's how ArShi's daughter get hurt.

4)Khushi is Arnav's boss. Anjali is the only one Arnav have I think. One time during working late Khushi comes to get coffee and hears Arnav talking to his di(Anjali). Khushi doesn't have anyone and usually try to busy herself in work to forget her past.

I also remember that in the story they were talking about some kind banner or was it a logo that will come next week for the project they were working on. I think Arnav gave some kind of idea that Khushi approved. I think he was the lead of the project or something.

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

hi..

is there any stories with Adhiraj - Anami ( rishton ka chakravyuh) ??

TIAsmiley27

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Does anyone know if it is possible to have access to Tina Eskay’s IPKKND fan fictions such as “Desert Heat” and others? Her blog seems to be no more. Thank you.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

Does anyone know if it is possible to have access to Tina Eskay’s IPKKND fan fictions such as “Desert Heat” and others? Her blog seems to be no more. Thank you.

Was their work ever published on India Forums? We can only help in regard to Fan Fiction published on India Forums.  

BollyBabe75 thumbnail

Thanks Lizzie. Yes, her ff were published on India Forums and then went to blogs for what ever reason. I can access comments to the stories on IF but don’t know if anyone can point me to how to read her stories.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

Thanks Lizzie. Yes, her ff were published on India Forums and then went to blogs for what ever reason. I can access comments to the stories on IF but don’t know if anyone can point me to how to read her stories.

Can you share the links to the stories where you can access comments? It's likely she may have deleted her content since she was publishing on her blog, but I can have a look. 

BollyBabe75 thumbnail

Lizzie, she did delete the actual story content but still responded to comments.

RadhikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello, 

I read a Ragini-Lakshya and Swara-Sanskaar story long back. 

They are separated and the boys come to take them back but they aren't ready to forgive. Lakshya is angry with Sanskaar because he is somewhere responsible for their separation. They had broken up after Lakshya says Ragini is not a marriage material. Swara wants Sanskaar to meet her parents so he breaks up with her. 

I remember this much... Was this story complete? Can someone help finding this? 

Edited by RadhikaMishra - 4 months ago
benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Fueled by anger and hurt, Lakshya grapples with the aftermath of their separation. He blames Sanskaar, sensing that Sanskaar played a role in their relationship’s demise. The words “Ragini is not a marriage material” echo in his mind, a harsh judgment that severed their connection. Perhaps Lakshya’s perception of Ragini was colored by misconceptions or societal expectations. Lakshya’s heart remains wounded, and forgiveness seems elusive. Can he find a path to healing and reconciliation