Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Before anyone gets angry on me for saying something like this against Laila, see I acknowledge that rape is really very painful. However, this show just makes fun of the victims in an indirect way by normalising crimes just because one suffered from a really bad thing in the past.

The show could have showed her fighting against all that one suffers after rape . Ya at that time they might have shown one or two mistakes instead of her straight up becoming a criminal.

I will add this in the main post

no body will get angry.. mje to ye smj ni aa ra if she is really raped then why is hell bent to keep the child.. wasn’t the kid reminder of that physical molestation ?  how come nobody is pointing this out to her ? future me kya bolegi us bachche ko? k wo rape ki ni uski and Meet A k pyaar ki nishani h… like seriously… 🤮

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Tum iss show ko follow karna chhod do dear .. its not worth it... 

I know yaar chd dia ta but jiggy ne mje tag kr dia twitter pr and then dm me i told her a way how this all can wrap up.. fir dheere dheere all what I told started coming true.. pr ye to roz girate ja re h show ka level… or since trp is not going up.. its not going to shut down..and or kachra hoga .. i got curious about that cbd’s kalank.. but now when its out isne to or b bada raita phaila dia.. isse acha to brush under carpet hi kr dete .. 1 trf cbd ko whitewash krne ki puri taiyari chalu h…muh me zubaan ni ti or ab apni izzat b gawa di h is ldki ne … kisi or ki izzat bachane k chakkar  me .. I got curious again because of that new child they found on teerth but ab wo to pta ni kis kone me pda h.. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Ab dono pati Patni nahi hai..she is Mistress itna tho mujhe samaj aagaya and what she is doing is her choice rest doesn't matter..we are fools to expect her to leave this Mad people and I feel she has accepted to live like a secret so what's the use when they decided What they wanted..I really don't understand what justification they'll give for this track...if someone is a victim of rape then she/he should fight or if she/he isn't that strong enough then they should tell people to support her for the justice but yaha pe kich aur hi dikha rahe hai ye log 🤮🤮

maine expect krna to phle hi chd dia ta … socha ta shayd ye chli jayegi is ghr se .. lekin ni gyi ..uske kuch bolne se phle hi maaf kr di.. bigamy dekh kr dil dukha ta ye muzra krte dekh to gussa hi aa ra h mje .. show is destroyed beyond repair… tumko lgega bs ab isse niche ni jayega show pr writers will prove you wrong and touch a new low … bigamy.. cringy post wedding rituals ..sautan race … and now this muzra by mistress bni legal biwi… ab to gussa b ni ata sidha gaali dene ka mn krta h..

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

no body will get angry.. mje to ye smj ni aa ra if she is really raped then why is hell bent to keep the child.. wasn’t the kid reminder of that physical molestation ?  how come nobody is pointing this out to her ? future me kya bolegi us bachche ko? k wo rape ki ni uski and Meet A k pyaar ki nishani h… like seriously… 🤮

IKR.... Aur wese v woh Laila koi bohot jyada soft hearted pari v nahi ki she can't abort because the child has done no mistake like his/her father who has done the sin or that she feels bad for the child. Wo toh ek criminal ban gaye hai, Zinda logon k liye v conscience nahi hai, unborn child k liye khak hoga wo v pyaar ki nisani nahi but the nishani of the worst thing happened to her.

She just got a reason to justify her own crimes and a reason to become the Bahu of a rich household not caring whether her husband was already married or not.

She needs serious mental help and then to be kept behind bars . She needs to be behind cell bars not in drinking bars.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

IKR.... Aur wese v woh Laila koi bohot jyada soft hearted pari v nahi ki she can't abort because the child has done no mistake like his/her father who has done the sin or that she feels bad for the child. Wo toh ek criminal ban gaye hai, Zinda logon k liye v conscience nahi hai, unborn child k liye khak hoga wo v pyaar ki nisani nahi but the nishani of the worst thing happened to her.

She just got a reason to justify her own crimes and a reason to become the Bahu of a rich household not caring whether her husband was already married or not.

She needs serious mental help and then to be kept behind bars . She needs to be behind cell bars not in drinking bars.

but writers have portrayed in a way to whitewash her already… it was shown that cbd doesn’t want to come between Meet and Meet but its her alter ego laila who wants Meet A and is making her do these things..  so in the end its like her alter ego is evil .. she is not .. she is just ill and suffering from split personality  disorder … to usko koi punishment ni milegi.. bhai ab to mai b chahti hu kuse theek krne k liye Meet H final sacrifice kr hi de .  uske bachche ko naam b mil jayega .. usko pati b shayd fir wo theek ho jaye or Meet H ko is narak se chhuti pr ni wo to or b gir kr khud  rakhail bnne ready h…  

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

karvachauth.. jisme Cbd mast sargi le kr bahu bn kr enjoy kr ri h… and Meet H bina sargi k mistresss ki trah dono k liye dance perform kr ri h infact cbd k sath khushi khushi naach ri h and puri family kitni khush h wo to dikh hi ra h … self respect and izzat dono hi tyaag diye h Meet H ne … legal se illegal biwi bn gyi and illegal biwi legal bn gyi… 

Absolutely not interested not even bothered 

Kya kar diya in logo ne
Baku katha Jaise hi Rahne dete. itni TRP toh in fact more than this usi story mein bhi aa rahi thee.

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

but writers have portrayed in a way to whitewash her already… it was shown that cbd doesn’t want to come between Meet and Meet but its her alter ego laila who wants Meet A and is making her do these things..  so in the end its like her alter ego is evil .. she is not .. she is just ill and suffering from split personality  disorder … to usko koi punishment ni milegi.. bhai ab to mai b chahti hu kuse theek krne k liye Meet H final sacrifice kr hi de .  uske bachche ko naam b mil jayega .. usko pati b shayd fir wo theek ho jaye or Meet H ko is narak se chhuti pr ni wo to or b gir kr khud  rakhail bnne ready h…  

I wish the makers who promote these  immoral stuff gets arrested. Because I feel these are further worse crimes than one murder too. Because as a consequence of promoting these stuff leads to more than one death either through oppression or Suicide. I recently heard there was a case on Ekta Kapoor. She and Gul Khan just needs to bear the brunt of their own deeds, that is polluting the people's minds. And now SSP is also coming to this category.

A genuine curiosity?

Idk why and why this entertainment industry be the people related to tv serials, or Bollywood or fashion that such a huge percent of people (obviously not all) succumb to immorality. I am not saying other industries don't just that these industries have it more. It is like they can't escape, many don't intend to but somehow gets trapped. Why is there so much pollution in Showbiz , I was just wondering this afternoon? Or is it my wrong perception ? I am genuinely curious. What is the main driving force for this to happen?

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail

Forgot to tag in the previous post.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

I wish the makers who promote these  immoral stuff gets arrested. Because I feel these are further worse crimes than one murder too. Because as a consequence of promoting these stuff leads to more than one death either through oppression or Suicide. I recently heard there was a case on Ekta Kapoor. She and Gul Khan just needs to bear the brunt of their own deeds, that is polluting the people's minds. And now SSP is also coming to this category.

A genuine curiosity?

Idk why and why this entertainment industry be the people related to tv serials, or Bollywood or fashion that such a huge percent of people (obviously not all) succumb to immorality. I am not saying other industries don't just that these industries have it more. It is like they can't escape, many don't intend to but somehow gets trapped. Why is there so much pollution in Showbiz , I was just wondering this afternoon? Or is it my wrong perception ? I am genuinely curious. What is the main driving force for this to happen?

Driving force is money. More immorality brings more money.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Neelu will kill herself to kill her alter ego. Meets will adopt her child and name him Neelu+ Meet  =Neet