Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

in case anybody is interested:

https://youtu.be/LcmVUCypCAs

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

😲 Wow!! Ab ye haal hai iss so called progressive show ka😐.Idk sirf 2 kyun? Aur 3-4 wives bana do MA k😐. Manushi , Meet , Tanya, Laila- 4 to ho gaye aur v dhund lo. 

So he was never involved with any girl before and suddenly 2-3 saalon mai 4-4 ladkiyaan. Good. Ye hai progressive show. Itne progressive k kuch padi hi nahi hai kisi ko. Itne open-minded ki Municipality dustbin samajke saare log kachre daal k jaate hain.

MAST STORY IDEA

MA ko koi kaho - Open marriage kar lo Laila k saath milke. MA v saari ladkiyon k saath khush , phir  aur mile toh add karte jaana list mai aur Laila v bar mai raat ko saare ladkon k saath khush rahe. Because from the clip I saw of her dance , I can see that she loves dancing not as a dancer but because she can make boys dance to her tune. Perfect jodi. Aur rahi baat MH ki, she can become the favourite Daasi of Babita ka ladla MA to support him and sacrifice everything for him. Ji Huzoor aapke har khuwayis Saaraankhon pe. Aapke daasi aapke khidmat k liye haazir hai.

Is my storyline perfect for the most award winning progressive show of aur country??🤢

Edit-Before anyone gets angry on me for saying something like this against Laila, see I acknowledge that rape is really very painful. However, this show just makes fun of the victims in an indirect way by normalising crimes just because one suffered from a really bad thing in the past.

The show could have shown her fighting against all that one suffers after rape . Ya at that time they might have shown one or two mistakes instead of her straight up becoming a criminal.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Forgot your username to tag you in the above post.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Kya hai occasion

Mere pati ki patni 

Ya

Mere patni ki sautan or 

Mere pati ka beta

Or

Mere pati ki biwi ki pregnancy 

Anjureads thumbnail

I didnt play the video but thumbnail tho kisi zamane ke raja maharaja ka court scene lag rha hai 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Kya hai occasion

Mere pati ki patni 

Ya

Mere patni ki sautan or 

Mere pati ka beta

Or

karvachauth.. jisme Cbd mast sargi le kr bahu bn kr enjoy kr ri h… and Meet H bina sargi k mistresss ki trah dono k liye dance perform kr ri h infact cbd k sath khushi khushi naach ri h and puri family kitni khush h wo to dikh hi ra h … self respect and izzat dono hi tyaag diye h Meet H ne … legal se illegal biwi bn gyi and illegal biwi legal bn gyi… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I didnt play the video but thumbnail tho kisi zamane ke raja maharaja ka court scene lag rha hai 

sb yhi kh re h .. k Meet H muzre wali lg ri h.. amj ni aa ra k kon bar dancer h .  Meet H ya cbd… 

Physics_girl thumbnail

Before anyone gets angry on me for saying something like this against Laila, see I acknowledge that rape is really very painful. However, this show just makes fun of the victims in an indirect way by normalising crimes just because one suffered from a really bad thing in the past.

The show could have shown her fighting against all that one suffers after rape . Ya at that time they might have shown one or two mistakes instead of her straight up becoming a criminal.

I will add this in the main post

Anjureads thumbnail

sb yhi kh re h .. k Meet H muzre wali lg ri h.. amj ni aa ra k kon bar dancer h .  Meet H ya cbd… 

Tum iss show ko follow karna chhod do dear .. its not worth it... 

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Kya hai occasion

Mere pati ki patni 

Ya

Mere patni ki sautan or 

Mere pati ka beta

Or

Ab dono pati Patni nahi hai..she is Mistress itna tho mujhe samaj aagaya and what she is doing is her choice rest doesn't matter..we are fools to expect her to leave this Mad people and I feel she has accepted to live like a secret so what's the use when they decided What they wanted..I really don't understand what justification they'll give for this track...if someone is a victim of rape then she/he should fight or if she/he isn't that strong enough then they should tell people to support her for the justice but yaha pe kich aur hi dikha rahe hai ye log 🤮🤮