Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 19 - Hold yourself, Jijaji

Geet was exhausted after whole Masti she did with ammy and her jiju...but where is he, she wondered and walked to the counter wanted to try hard drink, it was her first time...and she wanted to to try something today, really excited she ordered for herself when aarman followed her behind, giving his order as well.

Are you sure, darling...ammy asked not sure how would she handle it as he watched her taking the glass in her hands 

I am..she tightened her lips seeing him doubting on her capability.

Geet...

She stopped and both turned to the voice, their eyes widen, seeing MK sitting beside them, he looked not normal but drunk, with his body swinging down. He was supporting himself by holding the table.

Picture1ffff.png

Jiju...what happened to you, are you okay, she put the glass at side, climbing down to reach him.

Both ammy and geet held him , ammy turned to the bartender glaring him down, i didn't do anything, he is having shots after shots. He has been drunk highly.

Their eyes widen and both walked him out of resto in no time.

Ammy, you keep him here, I will find sam and come here with her. Okay,?

He nodded like good boy, holding Maan near his car.

Geet pulled out her cell dialing sam's number,

Her phone came unreachable, she tried few times walking inside then decided to find her.

She caught her sight after a while, there she is...she sighed and took steps to reach near her.

When suddenly to horror shock she found her pulling the guy beside her and slamming her mouth to him.

She with wide eyes and mouth watched the scene, as both literally were making out between crowd of people who as well busy in their own shameless acts.

She was disgusted as she came face to face with her sis who just left the guy breaking apart.

Sam was breathing heavily along with Rajeev who has devilish smirk plastered on his face.

But their moment was broken with her sight, Sam looked up horror stuck to find her sis before her giving her non pleasant look.

Who is this hot chick..Rajeev commented eyeing Geet top to bottom.

Geet made a disgusting face, giving him furious glare, Sam gave him glare as well before turning to her sis, Geet...she called out but before she could say anything geet spited in anger, You are disgusting...you are two timing with jiju...how could you...she didn't give a chance to anyone of them to speak.

Stop talking stupid, first listen to me, Sam tried but got only good stare from geet before she turned around and walked out.

Rajeev stop her before she spill our affair to Maan or anyone...worse if Khuranas get to know mom won't leave me, neither Dad....Sam was panicking while Rajeev assured her ran behind geet.

He caught her in the corner , leave me you b***** she slapped him before making an attempt to run away but before that he corner her again, till then Sam too reach there. 

Look Geet, you are misunderstanding all this, it's not like what you think.

Achcha phir Jo meine dekha woh bhi sach nahi hai, she taunted.

Look I am sorry about that, but plz don't tell anyone...plz...Sam almost pleaded. 

What are you sorry about, after doing this sin...

Geet, mind your tounge , har kisi ki majburi hoti hai, tumhari bhi koi hogi...

I don't try to hide any sin behind this facade of obligation or compulsion. Geet taunted.

Enough is enough Geet, you are crossing your limits Sam pointed finger at her.

I am crossing or...!? How shameless you could be...but leave that why am I even wasting my time on you, i have more important things to do at the moment, she said in flow remembering about Maan.

Shameless mein hu...yes I agree then what about you? Sam now taunted crossing her arms to her chest.

Meine aise kuch nahi kiya ...that I feel ashamed about..Geet fumed.

Before both argue further, Rajeev interrupted, stop it both of you. Dekho Geet...but before he could say further her cell buzzed, she looked at the id and seeing ammys number quickly turned around not before warning sam, I don't want to talk to you further...and she rushed away angrily leaving fumbling Sam and confused Rajeev behind.

Geett...

She could heard ammy screamed as she rushed out only to witness few guards of Maan was trying to push him away.

Ruko, what are you doing? Yeh mera friend hai. She warned the guards to leave ammy, they obliged immediately since they knew her.

And you, scared cat...can't you handle yourself...she turned to ammy scolding him.

Meine kya kiya, it was those guys....he tried to clarified himself but she stopped him by showing her palm.

Now shut up, and get to the work.

Ammy made a face before following her orders.

Both with the help of guards settled him in the back seat of the car.

She turned to guards, had not he been habitual of drinking?

No...he drinks but in limits and only when necessary....not much, Aaj kuch jada ho gaya shayad.

Okay!! She nodded and sat beside him while she sent ammy home.

There is no need of you anymore as guards are there. 

Ammy nodded, take care, pecking her cheek he left on his bike.

Jiju....sambhalke...Geet tried to hold him out of reflex, although both guards were holding from either side.

She clinched her fist in anger on no one particular...but him...for she couldn't see him in this condition. janab ne khud kisi aur ki drink le li hai...she muttered to herself, twisting her lips and followed them inside.

Khurana Mansion was in dead silence when all of a sudden sumitra walked oin the scene.

Kya hua,...Geet tum yaha?

Sumitras sudden voice startled Geet, who put her hand on he chest, mammy you scared me...she cried.

Oh sorry dear, but Maan aise, she cupped her face then turned to look at maans back, he was walking upstairs to his room with the support of his guards.

598745_361770903936524_501928067_n.jpg

Oh mammy, Geet doesn't know how to explain her or even lie to her. How would she react...

Mammy the thing is, we happened to meet in the same resto...and the disc...then, she explained everything in short and more decent manner, excluding about their dance and Masti in the disc.

Oh is that the thing, yeah he doesn't drink much... because some business parties he was bound to follow the business rules.she finished with a soft smile.

And today, maybe mistakenly he took others drink. 

Oh it's okay beta, she patted her cheek

Sumitra looked on concerned, don’t worry, I will bring lemon water for him, he will be fine soon.

Okay mammy, i will stay with him till then.

Sure dear,with soft smile sumitra went to the kitchen while geet rushed upstairs to her jijaji’s room.

Geet walked into the room just when guards exited. She looked at his lying figure on the bed. He was blabbering something with droopy eyes.

She sighed before kneeling down to remove his shoes....she bare his feet and then got up to look at him.

Jijaji...when you can't handle then y did you drink...she pouted patting his cheek.

He widen his eyes trying to focus on her face, Geet...he smiled showing his full teeth like a baby.

Geet chuckled, you looked so cute, you know...she pinch his cheek, making him giggled.

She waited for a while he never stop giggling, so she had put her forefinger to his lips, stop..." 

He stopped but then when she removed her hand he was again giggling...patting the bed now.

Guess that what people do when highly got drunk....she thought rolling her eyes and behan moving away.

But when she turned back she heard something falling hardly. She gasped turning around to see him trying to get up .

Jijaji..what are you doing? She held him.

I want....to removed....my shirt...it's ....hot....you know. He blabbered making grumpy face while trying to remove his shirt, he broke few buttons before tearing his shirt apart.

She gasped while gaping at him rather his well toned body. 

God...he is no less than any of her crushes....yeah he included in the list as well...she had put her palms on her mouth glaring at him without a blink.

When Sumitra walked in with a glass of lemon water. 

Geet turned around with the sound of foot steps, she instantly ran to Sumitra, dekhiye na mammy kaise ajeeb se behave kar rahe hai...she almost hide behind her making sumitra smile.

Hum dekh lenge, she assured her before walking up to her son who laid unconscious now.

Yeh kya, yeh toh so gaye...

No...he must be awake, ek baar pukar ke dekhiye unhe..Geet causioned walking behind her.

But after calling few times he didn't wake up, he must be sleeping dear. Sumitra told walking near her.

You also look tired, go to your room and have nice sleep. She advised her patting her cheek.

Geet just nodded, walking with her, she gave one last glance to sleeping Maan before closing the door behind.

Drashti Dhami's Beauty Secrets Are Just What You Need To Look Young &  Flawless Like Her

Geet had just closed the door and changed into her jijaji's shirt which she had borrow from sumitra for the night. It was big in size for her that makes her comfortable. She msged her dad about her stay at KM and was about to climb the bed when her door has been knocked stopping her moments.

Who's it? She wondered walking up to open the door.

Jijaji....she gasped seeing him standing on her door half nake.

Geet, his words died in his mouth seeing his little angel looking smoking hot and sexy today. 

No...shit Maan...he cursed himself loudly for using those words for his baby doll, he shook  his head, trying to clear his sight.

Jiju, aap thik toh hai, what are you doing here, you must be in your bed , and sleeping....she whispered to him holding his beciep. 

He gave her silly smile like before , stumbling upon her, I want to sleep, yes...u am really sleepy but...i am not able to sleep....sirf...tumhare...bare mein....soch...raha tha...doll...he was mumbling in the crook of her neck giving her unknown currents of pleasure in her whole body.

She tried to hold herself as she turned and rested her back to the wall taking him with her. The door was locked behind them.

Mere bare mein....she wondered, realizing what was he blabbering...

Yes, you...that boy...I was worried about you...but you don't listen to me, he blabbered pulling apart cupping her face. She looked yet confused then it strike her , he must be talking about ammy.

Oh jijaji...don't worry about me..he is not bad guy. She assured him but nothing make senses to him.

I worry about you, don't go to any boy ...he whispered huskily cupping her cheek, his lips pouting reaching to hers, touching her utmost.

Jijaji...she moaned feeling his grip tightening around her small waist. 

You smell awful...she made a face breaking into sweet giggle. 

He smiled seeing her smiling, and jerked her closer, you are laughing on me. 

No...I am not...but you are behaving like kid today, 

Am I...? He made pouting face.

She rolled her eyes, realizing he is heavily drunk and need to sleep or she would be losing her senses with him. 

MG ff. Naseeb. Thread. 5 Pg. 1. | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To be continued...

Precap :- Let me go, Jijaji...

😈😉

Thanks for your support friends...🤗plz like and comment after reading...

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet found sam's affair n disgust her 

sam is tense thinking what will happened if geet share ir with both families 

maan visit geet's room in drunken state hope nothing happened put both in question 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice chapter

Maan is drunk

Guards not allowing ammy near maan

Geet came to km

Sumithra such a lovely mom

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 😊

Waiting for next update 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maan drunk and able to handle himself. Sam is caught red handed by Geet. Geet takes home Maan and his mother is concerned he is drunk which normally is not a case. Precap is interesting hope Maan does not do anything wrong with Geet.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wat an update but will geet tell about sam to her jiju maan waiting for next

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Geet know sam affair truth let's see what she do now will she share it with maan and family or hide it or sam do something so that her truth is not out

Drunk maan in geet room let's see what he do now 

Update soon waiting 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Maan has been drunk , both amy and geet r trying to handle maan , geet went to search Sam but wat she saw shocked and disgusted her ... 

Sam s doing two timing , geet feeling bad about maan , even now Sam and her bf r trying to threaten geet but geet knows her way and went to help maan .. 

Poor amy has been stopped by guards and geet taking maan to his home . Geet s saying wat happened in disc to sumitra .. 

Maaneet moments r cute ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

heycookie thumbnail

so my guess was right geet saw sam wid her bf ...

n here maan got super drunk

she took him to km

mama khurana is really nice

they take maan to his room 

n now maan is in geets room wohoo seems like drunk maan is doing what sober maan would want to do 😉

sneak in his doll room hehe

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So maan is not in his senses and meanwhile geet found out Sam secret and feels disgusted of her cheating maan...the way she was concerned for maan was nice..she indeed jells up well with the khurana's...ufff...now maan reaches her room too and poured out his heart in unconscious state waiting to read more ❤️