Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Which sister got disgusted with which? Over what?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No...geet can't kiss anyone other than maan.good that maan interrupted them.guess armaan saw his riddhima in sameera.thats why he got attracted towards her.ha ha.maan wants to ensure geet's safety.thats nice.in real life that's a must.but since geet's bf is armaan I an sure that geet is safe.who is dancing with drashti in the stage show gif?is that gurmeet?mg dancing together was cool.armaan dancing with other hot girls was funny.surprusing that Sam's bf reached there.though he came there  to have fun,he says he can't think of romancing anyone else.if its true its good. kiss was romantic. I wish you had added their pics too.perfect pics and gifs.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update.  Maan is very possessive of geet and acting accordingly and here Sam is with her boyfriend.  Waiting for the next update eagerly.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: coderlady

Which sister got disgusted with which? Over what?

That you will know in next chapter.😉

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

No...geet can't kiss anyone other than maan.good that maan interrupted them.guess armaan saw his riddhima in sameera.thats why he got attracted towards her.ha ha.maan wants to ensure geet's safety.thats nice.in real life that's a must.but since geet's bf is armaan I an sure that geet is safe.who is dancing with drashti in the stage show gif?is that gurmeet?mg dancing together was cool.armaan dancing with other hot girls was funny.surprusing that Sam's bf reached there.though he came there  to have fun,he says he can't think of romancing anyone else.if its true its good. kiss was romantic. I wish you had added their pics too.perfect pics and gifs.

It was from jhalak, I have few gifs stored in my pc.. although I deleted lots of just few months back...😆 it's Salman dancing with her. 

It take me a lot of time to add mg pics only...that too when I have everything stored in my pc , so I couldn't give more time me in searching them.

Sorry di... That Jenny pic in previous update, i got immediately searching through Google. 

Now adays i am again getting busy with my new job and assignments. Hardly find time to update stories. 

I still need to update mermaid and complete that. 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Possive maan liked it , hope maan see sam with her boyfriend

Update soon 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maan is getting more and more possessive day by day. Don't want to see him with Sam but have to wait for maneet actual romance. Superb part

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely Parts 

Maan not realizing his feelings for Geet but gets so possessive of his doll 😍😍 so sweet 

Hope maan would have seen Sam with her boyfriend 

But precap seems interesting 

Did Geet eee Sam.. Cant wait to know 

Cont soon 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Geet s shocked to see maan , maan showing dragger to armaan . Poor armaan getting scared from maan .. 

Maan s getting possessive for geet and not able to leave her alone ..

Maan not able to see geet and armaan dancing , he went to her and started dancing geet .. 

Sam s getting angry , met her bf ..

Continue soon 

Waiting