Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Glad to hear that. 😃

Cause I think my Taste has always been unique in this matter. For example, I might be only one who never liked Arshi that much because I couldn't understand how Khushi fell in love with a person like arnav. And though I like Barun, I really disliked arnav as a character. (Not that Khushi was any better. She lacked backbone and was a toddler on sugar rush 80% of the times.) I understand he was supposed to be a grey character, but even then I never found a single likeable or redeemable trait in him😆

Although I didn't like them in the beginning either, I did start loving them later but that was mainly because of the chemistry between the actors😅

itsmeshingi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

What Yash did today was such a nibba move I do not appreciate such blackmailing at all. Dude you are an ACP for God's sake! 

Me too.. like what was the logic or how are these two things related?? The fight didn’t make any sense, i wonder how Chikki understood that he was getting beaten up so she would say yes.. not even sure what level of manipulation is that!! Did the dude even try apologizing first?? Like No sorry at all!

Also wouldn’t  rationality say-

2.talk to his dadi/ take a stand than get beaten up by goons or

3. Have an adult conversation that-I cant speak a word to/ against my dadi but want to protect you so please accept my helpless and come home with me.

and even is theres no rationale in tv shows- don’t see how getting beaten influenced Chikki decision??? Leave aside chikki calling cops tor help.

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

You and I are pretty similar in our daily soap tastes I guess😅 Even I couldn't bear that track. I actually didn't watch the whole terrace sequence where Arnav misunderstands Khushi, I couldn't see Arnav heartbroken like that. I watched that scene only when I was rewatching the series😂 

Give me any other kind of misunderstanding but please not Yash thinking Chikki and Shyam are having an affair. Vaise, for a change, how about Chikki misunderstanding Yash about something, since it is always the ML who misunderstands the FL.

Me too. 

There's this girl Kavita whom Dadi is gonna bring in as the dulhan for her bawua. 

I wonder where the makers are going to place Kavita amidst the inevitable misunderstanding Shyam is gonna create.  

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

Me too. 

There's this girl Kavita whom Dadi is gonna bring in as the dulhan for her bawua. 

I wonder where the makers are going to place Kavita amidst the inevitable misunderstanding Shyam is gonna create.  

Wonder when she's gonna make an entry.

Sameera85 thumbnail

Guys I just watched today's episode.. It was funny... Chikki in a big box.. Everybody coming together to stop dadi from opening the big birthday y present box... Yash was hilarious.. That creepy shyaam put something in the drink yash was drinking... And last scene was hilarious.... Yash and chikki both in his room😳😳.. On his bed.. 😱😱Chikki was sleeping on him 😍😍and yash was sleeping with his hands tied on the bed post that too with chikki's dori...😉😉.. When yash's mother asked why are yash hands tied.. Yash was like 51 shades of yash bhaiyya... And yash's bhabhi was like mummy ji BDSM🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tazeen786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love the way sachin keeps calling chikki bhabhi😆

h_a_p_p_y_soul thumbnail

Today's episode was funny but idk I feel the track of the show kinda got shifted. It was supposed to be murder ke mausam mein pyaar ... But now neither there is murder nor mystery. The killer is literally doing sas bahu saazish idk for what. It doesn't seem believable that it was the same sk who was soo brutal to kill a random stranger. I like the leads and that is what is keeping me hooked whereas earlier it was the storyline that interested me n was unique. I hope they realise and bring it back on track.

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: h_a_p_p_y_soul

Today's episode was funny but idk I feel the track of the show kinda got shifted. It was supposed to be murder ke mausam mein pyaar ... But now neither there is murder nor mystery. The killer is literally doing sas bahu saazish idk for what. It doesn't seem believable that it was the same sk who was soo brutal to kill a random stranger. I like the leads and that is what is keeping me hooked whereas earlier it was the storyline that interested me n was unique. I hope they realise and bring it back on track.

Exactly my thoughts. It doesn't make too much sense for a psychotic serial killer to just shift gears like that. I mean he can still try to harm Yash and Chikki because he is obsessed with her and jealous of Yash, not in a saas-bahu kinda way but in a cruel serial killer kinda way. Did that make any sense?😂 I hope they bring the ruthless SK back so that we can have more thrill. 

Keeping all that aside, today's episode was very funny though😂

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 1 years ago
BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameera85

Guys I just watched today's episode.. It was funny... Chikki in a big box.. Everybody coming together to stop dadi from opening the big birthday y present box... Yash was hilarious.. That creepy shyaam put something in the drink yash was drinking... And last scene was hilarious.... Yash and chikki both in his room😳😳.. On his bed.. 😱😱Chikki was sleeping on him 😍😍and yash was sleeping with his hands tied on the bed post that too with chikki's dori...😉😉.. When yash's mother asked why are yash hands tied.. Yash was like 51 shades of yash bhaiyya... And yash's bhabhi was like mummy ji BDSM🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Bold: Raj has the best one-liners in this show. I just love him.

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 1 years ago
crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was treat to watch.....all that family fun was like🤣😆. 

Is it me or anyone else noticed.....when Yash took those glasses again after dadi went upstairs.....why I felt that he had not taken that drink buy just do acting .....because that shyam put something in those drinks. So that scene was repeated when yash acting like he is taking sip of that drink meaning is it Yash had doubt? & he imagined that.....or is it shyam remembering it again....  I think mostly of 1st possibility but don't know is it true or not....

I seriously want Yash in doubt mode & searching out truth of Shyam without knowing anybody including Chikki. 

Now on Monday we'll come know what happened in yash's room exactly 🤣. Gul khan's IG story is telling us what's coming up for us.😆.