Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kendra

What Yash did today was such a nibba move I do not appreciate such blackmailing at all. Dude you are an ACP for God's sake! 

That it was😆

Butttt...I feel it's more of a ek teer se dou shikar move. 

He was beating himself for the way he hurt her as well as blackmailing her into giving in. 

I don't know why I relate his move to what shivaay did when he hurt Anika with his words. He deliberately let himself beat up. It was his way to say sorry and repent.

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shabia1

I hope he verbally apologizes. 

But I don't think that beat up move was just a way of emotional blackmailing. I felt it was deliberate. He was trying to punish himself as well. But I might be wrong 😆

I thought so too, especially because even in Ishqbaaz, there is a situation where the ML insults the female lead because of a misunderstanding. While he gets to know the truth, the FL is getting kidnapped by goons. He goes to save her and then purposefully gets beat up remembering all the vile things he said to her as a way of punishing himself. So I thought maybe Gul is using the same formula here (since both are her shows). It did work as an emotional blackmail nonetheless in this case.

Why do I feel Dadi's bawua gets turned on by violent chikki. That smirk today

That smirk stole my heart

That's why he keeps on bringing up how violent she is because he secretly likes her😉

Yeah I've noticed that, he looks quite proud of her sometimes when she beats people up😂 Like in his mind he's going "ye hui na baat meri future police waali" 😂

My responses in blue.

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

That it was😆

Butttt...I feel it's more of a ek teer se dou shikar move. 

He was beating himself for the way he hurt her as well as blackmailing her into giving in. 

I don't know why I relate his move to what shivaay did when he hurt Anika with his words. He deliberately let himself beat up. It was his way to say sorry and repent.

Bold: That's exactly what came to my mind. Btw, I loved that scene in Ishqbaaz.

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Bold: That's exactly what came to my mind. Btw, I loved that scene in Ishqbaaz.

Same dear❤️

Ishqbaaz is one of the shows I really love and miss 

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Same dear❤️

Ishqbaaz is one of the shows I really love and miss 

I love it as well. Sure it was sometimes OTT and cheesy but all the cast members shared such fabulous chemistry and made the show memorable.

Shabia1 thumbnail

This makes me wonder if/why Yash hasn't realized how compatible him and chikki are? Like seriously. They complement each other so well. They both communicate withe ach other without words, read each other's minds so well. 

Plus chikki is a bani bnai cop minus her fear of guns. She is really clever and literally completes his sentences during case solving, is resourceful with technology and a superwoman as per today's episode 😆 

I must say Khushi is doing a very commendable job. I don't find her over the top contrary to common believe. First few episodes were really bad at establishing her character. She's quite grounded now. And I don't want her all serious. She's a perfect foil to Yash's seriousness ❤️ I find her quite endearing.

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

This makes me wonder if/why Yash hasn't realized how compatible him and chikki are? Like seriously. They complement each other so well. They both communicate withe ach other without words, read each other's minds so well. 

Plus chikki is a bani bnai cop minus her fear of guns. She is really clever and literally completes his sentences during case solving, is resourceful with technology and a superwoman as per today's episode 😆 

I must say Khushi is doing a very commendable job. I don't find her over the top contrary to common believe. First few episodes were really bad at establishing her character. She's quite grounded now. And I don't want her all serious. She's a perfect foil to Yash's seriousness ❤️ I find her quite endearing.

I don't find her OTT either. Even in the initial episodes I quite enjoyed her funny dialogues and kinda miss them now sometimes. Khushi is doing a great job, especially at being convincing in action sequences despite being petite (I'm not saying this in a negative way, I'm the same height as her, lol). It was established, I think in the third episode, how pain has shaped them in quite different ways. I want her to retain her original spunk, it balances Yash out really well as you said. My only fear as of now, is this series turning into IPKKND. I'm hoping that it won't.

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

I don't find her OTT either. Even in the initial episodes I quite enjoyed her funny dialogues and kinda miss them now sometimes. Khushi is doing a great job, especially at being convincing in action sequences despite being petite (I'm not saying this in a negative way, I'm the same height as her, lol). It was established, I think in the third episode, how pain has shaped them in quite different ways. I want her to retain her original spunk, it balances Yash out really well as you said. My only fear as of now, is this series turning into IPKKND. I'm hoping that it won't.

Oh no. Not the IPKK way please. 

I hated it even then. I can't bear that track now. Especially not in this show. Though Shyam's monologue did give me a scare today fearing if it'll go that way. I really hope it doesn't 

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Oh no. Not the IPKK way please. 

I hated it even then. I can't bear that track now. Especially not in this show. Though Shyam's monologue did give me a scare today fearing if it'll go that way. I really hope it doesn't 

You and I are pretty similar in our daily soap tastes I guess😅 Even I couldn't bear that track. I actually didn't watch the whole terrace sequence where Arnav misunderstands Khushi, I couldn't see Arnav heartbroken like that. I watched that scene only when I was rewatching the series😂 

Give me any other kind of misunderstanding but please not Yash thinking Chikki and Shyam are having an affair. Vaise, for a change, how about Chikki misunderstanding Yash about something, since it is always the ML who misunderstands the FL.

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 1 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail

Glad to hear that. 😃

Cause I think my Taste has always been unique in this matter. For example, I might be only one who never liked Arshi that much because I couldn't understand how Khushi fell in love with a person like arnav. And though I like Barun, I really disliked arnav as a character. (Not that Khushi was any better. She lacked backbone and was a toddler on sugar rush 80% of the times.) I understand he was supposed to be a grey character, but even then I never found a single likeable or redeemable trait in him😆