Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Hello, I have a query first. I know the books that won in IFFA can't be nominated. But what about the books that were featured in Fan fiction site ? Are they allowed to be nominated ? 

as long as they didn’t win any contest by ffdt they are eligible 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Tagging some more writers!

Get your nominations in soon!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Tagging some more writers!

Get your nominations in soon!

Thanks for tagging me dear but I'm gonna pass. Pretty much all of my stories had been nominated in IFFA 2019 and IFFA 2020.

Although... Can I nominate complete FF that have been written years ago but I got to read recently? Then I would want to nominate a few. 😊

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Thanks for tagging me dear but I'm gonna pass. Pretty much all of my stories had been nominated in IFFA 2019 and IFFA 2020.

Although... Can I nominate complete FF that have been written years ago but I got to read recently? Then I would want to nominate a few. 😊

Nominated books can be nominated again . Just the winner and runner up that would need to be left out.  So if they are any book that only got nominated but didn't win or get runner up ,you can nominate them I guess. 

Winners and Runners-up in any contest held by the FFDT between 2019 - 2022, including IFFA 2019 and IFFA 2020 are not eligible for nominations. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Only the recent ones posted after 15 Feb 2022 are not eligible. Anything before that even if years ago can be Nominated. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Stories that have only been nominated (excluding winners and runners-up) can still be nominated and yes, you can nominate the FF written a while ago.

You're also welcome to nominate stories other than your own that you've read and enjoyed.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Tagging a few more authors!
Nominate your own &/or other stories!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Tagging some authors. Do send in your nominations!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Aa jao sab. Nominate karo apne favorite stories!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Tagging some people from the PS forum!

Do nominate your fav stories!