Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Some more authors....

Koeli thumbnail

Tagging some more authors

Thanks for the answers. My new comments are in green.

2. Will each voting thread include links only to stories/authors in the Fan Fiction section, so that a story's Entity tag (specific show/movie, mythological, or original) determines its category for voting, and the forum in which a story was originally posted doesn't matter? Or, will any voting threads include links to stories as forum topics?

Refer first answer.

The first answer is about getting from the main voting thread to each forum's contest. My second question is about which type of links will be provided for voters to read the stories. The requirement that nominated stories must be migrated suggests that you will list each story with a link that goes to a book in the Fan Fiction section, not a link that goes to a topic in a forum. That way, story topics that get bumped up in the Fan Fictions forum won't have an advantage over story topics that sit in a forum with no activity. Also, the use of Entity tags (e.g. my stories are tagged "Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali") on every migrated story will help voters to find all of the stories together without constantly going back to the voting thread.

3. Suppose a story about an ongoing show (e.g. Pandya Store) was originally posted in this Fan Fictions forum and was not posted in the Pandya Store forum. Can it be nominated in both this thread and the thread in the Pandya Store forum? Or, is the Pandya Store forum thread the only appropriate place to nominate it?

It will be considered in the show forum only if the forum is open.

4. Suppose a story about a short-lived show (e.g. Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali) was posted in that forum, which has almost zero activity now. To allow more voters to read it and consider voting for it, can it be copied as a topic in this Fan Fictions forum, and nominated also in this thread?

Didn't quite get you.

I was asking if posting the same story in its show's forum and in the Fan Fictions forum is allowed for the purpose of getting more readers to vote for it. Your answer to #3 makes me think that nomination in this thread is not allowed for any story for which the show has its own forum.

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

The first answer is about getting from the main voting thread to each forum's contest. My second question is about which type of links will be provided for voters to read the stories. The requirement that nominated stories must be migrated suggests that you will list each story with a link that goes to a book in the Fan Fiction section, not a link that goes to a topic in a forum. That way, story topics that get bumped up in the Fan Fictions forum won't have an advantage over story topics that sit in a forum with no activity. Also, the use of Entity tags (e.g. my stories are tagged "Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali") on every migrated story will help voters to find all of the stories together without constantly going back to the voting thread.

I was asking if posting the same story in its show's forum and in the Fan Fictions forum is allowed for the purpose of getting more readers to vote for it. Your answer to #3 makes me think that nomination in this thread is not allowed for any story for which the show has its own forum.

It is up to the author whether they want to repost it in the forum. But you cannot migrate again from that. If you want to migrate the reposted story remove the old fiction that is there in the ff section coz we don't allow duplicate stories.

Amphitrite thumbnail

This is interesting...<3

BlurredLines thumbnail

Hello, I have a query first. I know the books that won in IFFA can't be nominated. But what about the books that were featured in Fan fiction site ? Are they allowed to be nominated ? 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Can we nominate stories only for star plus shows?

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingaditij

Can we nominate stories only for star plus shows?

Yes. There will be two phase for nomination. This one will be for Star plus shows , Original stories and Mythological I guess . 

The next set will have colours, Zee and so on . 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Yes. There will be two phase for nomination. This one will be for Star plus shows , Original stories and Mythological I guess . 

The next set will have colours, Zee and so on . 

Where to nominate?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

In respective forums, there's a pinned thread.