Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dear.Zindagi

I can just imagine them as a couple ❤️ They look heavenly together 

I feel like Pritam will be a lot more cuter and a bit sarcastic in the show 😆

Edit - Ok so whoever I tagged, I am sorry. Accidentally hogaya  

He will go bonkers watching this family 🤣 and family members will get irritated 😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

No wonder you are making the AT for him 😆

Thank you 🤗

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Mereko NBT ka 1st promo yaad aageya 😆 Mohan a complete mess and everyone was like what the hell 🤣

Getting SAME vibes here 😆

Yes!! Mohan's ringtone was very funny Dhinchaka Dhika Dhinchaka Dhika!! 🤣 Poor Nanhi wanted someone like her father to make her mother happy instead got Mohan who is extreme opposite of her father in every way!! Still Megha feel for him!! I remember Mohan was challenging her that they both will not see each other again and Mohan was ready to commit but Megha was  hesitating and not even showing interest in the challenge. Also in the office how she always tries to sneak a look on Mohan and give those sweet smiles like a girl crushing on a boy!! 😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

Yes!! Mohan's ringtone was very funny Dhinchaka Dhika Dhinchaka Dhika!! 🤣 Poor Nanhi wanted someone like her father to make her mother happy instead got Mohan who is extreme opposite of her father in every way!! Still Megha feel for him!! I remember Mohan was challenging her that they both will not see each other again and Mohan was ready to commit but Megha was  hesitating and not even showing interest in the challenge. Also in the office how she always tries to sneak a look on Mohan and give those sweet smiles like a girl crushing on a boy!! 😆

The best part was that boss track 😆 Pratik Sir Naam tha na? The way Mohan tried to put a hold on to his lust over Megha. Mohan's antics were hilarious 🤣

meghumonu thumbnail

The best part was that boss track 😆 Pratik Sir Naam tha na? The way Mohan tried to put a hold on to his lust over Megha. Mohan's antics were hilarious 🤣

Yes. Mohan's antics to stop Prateek!! But that track after he saved Megha she completely fell for him at that moment. The way she voluntarily acted as his wife and those romantic dialogues she was using for Mohan. He was like yeh ho kya raha hai!! 😆 Mohan ko time laga samajh ne mai but we fans understood that Megha was in love 🤣

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

It seriously gave me NBT vibes 🤣 like how Nanhi prayed for someone to come into his mother's life who will have all the qualities of her father and then enter Mohan Bhatnagar who is everything opposite of her father was and still Nanhi and her mother both fell for him. 🤣 I am also getting that vibe here. 

Ashnoor and KKK took it a notch higher thro' their acting of Nanhi and Mohan respectively. 😎❤️

Even the newbie Aakansha acted well as Megha. 😳

meghumonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Ashnoor and KKK took it a notch higher thro' their acting of Nanhi and Mohan respectively. 😎❤️

Even the newbie Aakansha acted well as Megha. 😳

It was a gem of a show. Cult classic. The first show in ITV where FL fell for ML first and did not deny it but accepted it. ❤️ The show had its alag charm. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yes. Mohan's antics to stop Prateek!! But that track after he saved Megha she completely fell for him at that moment. The way she voluntarily acted as his wife and those romantic dialogues she was using for Mohan. He was like yeh ho kya raha hai!! 😆 Mohan ko time laga samajh ne mai but we fans understood that Megha was in love 🤣

That hotel scene was beautiful, the way he just sat beside her and forwarded the hankerchief. She took it and the subtle breakdown of hers 👏 Their development was beautifully shown. A romcom like NBT is precious ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

It was a gem of a show. Cult classic. The first show in ITV where FL fell for ML first and did not deny it but accepted it. ❤️ The show had its alag charm. 

1st show nehi tha where FL fell for ML first 😆 But the show was no doubt class apart. 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail

That hotel scene was beautiful, the way he just sat beside her and forwarded the hankerchief. She took it and the subtle breakdown of hers 👏 Their development was beautifully shown. A romcom like NBT is precious ❤️

Yes and my favorite scene was when Mohan was explaining how he taught Renu Bhabhi a lesson and Megha looking at Mohan with so much passion and adoring the man she fell in love with!!