Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Nice epilogue also dear, on 5th marriage anniversary geet announce she is pregnant to maan but Maan know that from the time geet hospitalized, her doctor said to maan about her pregnancy, sad the story finished,but happy to know u will start mehbooba 3 with new concept,will wait for the story, thank u dear.

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome story β€οΈπŸ‘

Thank you for lovely story 😊

One more Maaneet story ends with love 😘

Keep writing πŸ’•

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb beautiful part. Finally one more beautiful story ended. Loved all the seasons and if your planning to write next season I m excited.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Awwdorable end! Keep my love for Maaneet growing by writing more on them… also waiting for u to repost Mehbooba 1 and Kyun Ki further updates. 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was fabulous part and lovely ending with beautiful epilogue...the way Maan took care of geet and the way he was patient maintaining the secret of geet's pregnancy was the cutest... thanks for this beautiful story...❀️

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wow wow superb story beautiful epi fab fab 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow beautiful part...

Perfect happy ending...

Maan knew about her pregnancy but doc told him that geet wants to surprise him...

So he waited...awww...so cute...

Geet is still innocent cute just like a kid...

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another great story coming to an end....a beautiful one at that....so glad their lives are back to normal after all the trouble geet went into....glad maan was protecting her in his own way and reached her on time to save her...she is so innocent and believes everyone is nice....poor girl..

but luckily she has a whole family to protect her now...and they have a ababy too ...aww.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

I need to come back and read the whole story. Lost track of it. But now that its finished, I can binge read it when I get there.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that geet is fine.seeing maan in tears geet saying that maan shouldn't cry was emotional. Maan confessing to geet about knowing about kunal was emotional. Geet saying that maan was not wrong..consoling him was emotional. Romance was nice.anniversary wishing and kiss were romantic. Perfect pics.