Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Chapter 107

Maan who was waiting for her from last 10 minutes was losing his patience. He tried to call her cell but it came as switched off. He frowned and called Annie no. She took few minutes to receive his call as she just walked out making payment.

Annie how much time it take you to receive my call!? Where are you? He lashed out on her as soon as she received the call.

Uff Bhai, calm down why are you being hyper for!? And I am just coming down, hasn't Geet reach yet to you...? She asked in intention to tease him but hearing her question, his frown deepen, Geet? She is not with you? She hasn't reach me yet then where she gone? Maan asked and Annie got worried now.

But she had left long time before Bhai, ? She told until then she had reach to him and told him about geet.

Where she gone? Now both became worried and Annie again tried her cell.

Just then Maan heard as if she was calling him. It was so low voice but maan could feel definitely something was wrong. 

Before both could make move, his guards came rushing to him. 

Sir, someone took Geet ma'am forcefully with him. Before we could catch him, he flies away with his car.

What!? Annie screamed in horror, dropping the shopping bags they were carrying.

Maan was on fire, just hearing something like that happening to his beloved wife. He turned to look at Annie who was in tears now, Bhai.. geet..

Kuch nahi hoga Geet ko, Annie. You believe on your brother? He asked and she nodded, then believe me nothing wrong will happen to Geet. I will get back her home safe. He assured her, though his heart clenched with fear and anger. 

But he was determined to rescued her without any scratch on her.

But that person, who took geet away? 

I know who that must be? Said Maan thinking about the call he received in the afternoon, when geet had walked out to come for shopping... 

the news that Sameera had bailed Rajeev out of jail. After five long years of trying to keep him behind bars, their efforts had been in vain. All the accusations against him had been dropped, and now he was out on the streets again, free to wreak havoc once more.

He had make few calls, gaining all the needed information...after that he had call his security who he had already arranged for geet and Annie without their notice. He alert them all but still this happened now. Anger boiled inside him thinking about Kunal and his deed. 

Without wasting a moment, he came into action and called commissioner informing about the kidnapping. 

He turned to Annie then and sent her home with two guards, against her denial.  

Maan then turned to his guards, who informed him, Sir we need to move fast before he harm madam...

Nothing will happen to her, John...take out the car... ' he ordered rushing to his own car...have you guys noted the number...

Yes sir, we made sure about that, he replied with nod, following him behind, even we made sure that he don't notice us...and I think he didn't...even the transmitter is planted in Geet ma'am's heels, as per your order before...so we will locate the place where he is taking her. 

Maan nodded and then took his car followed by his car as they started for the location where Kunal was taking his wife away.

He was all planned and prepared for this...he just didn't wanted Geet to be scared or anxious about this upcoming danger. He knew her tendency to get worried about small things. Now only he wanted her to be emerge strong and face her fears instead of getting scare...he wanted her live carefree and face the dangers by keeping strong.

That's the reason, he didn't informed her about Kunal. On his reminder, he remembers about Sameera, who dared to play with him...she had help his enemy and had endanger his Jaan in all this...she will sure pay heavily for this but that could be wait. He decided to first deal with Kunal and rescue his wife.

Just stay strong Jaan...I am just on my way..." He prayed silently for his wife in his heart and looked out of the window...the route taking them out of the boundary of city. 

Geet opened her eyes slowly feeling her head heavy and when she tried to move, she found herself all tied to the chair. She looked around wriggling her wrists only to see darkness all around with little bulb in the corner of room which gave light to the whole room.

She remembered last time, screaming out maans name before she felt him covering her mouth with hanky and she lose her consciousness.

Maan...she screamed again, feeling hell scared and traumatized. 

Just then Kunal appeared in the room with same dirty smirk on his face. Scream as much as you want honey... no one will hear you here, specially not your husband... I have brought you far away from your Maan...he won't even able to trace you. 

Her eyes widen in terror, hearing him..

No... you can't do this, Kunal...Fear gripped her heart while her breath coming in ragged gasps. 

Yes baby I can do lot more to snatched the peace of  MSK.. I will make sure to leave him living dead...

Geet shook her head, her voice trembling. "No, you can’t...’ how could you ...they are your family..you forgot dadima and dad...unpe kya beetegi tumhari in harkato se...? he is your brother... 

Kunal's expression hardened, he is not my brother...they are no one to him...if they would have, I wouldn’t have been in jail for all these years.

"I lose my everything because of him and now, I won't let him have you. and I'll do whatever it takes to snatch you from him.

what are you going to do? She asked out of extreme fear...

That's the good question darling!! Wait and watch, you will know the answer soon..." with that saying, he walked away leaving her alone for time being.

Geet was blank with fear, as she sunk on the chair feeling extremely exhausted and tired...she close her eyes trying to collect some courage. She remembered Maan and new hope arise in her heart. 

She snapped opened her eyes, no I can't get weak and bend to this monster. He had turned insane ..he has been already crazy , it just took me time to realize the truth.she gritted her teeth in anger and feeling disgusting about his low thinking.

He is hell bent on destroying Maan, and he could stoop to any level to harm me in intention to give Maan pain.

Ab hume hi kuch karna hoga, she thought struggling to lose the rope on her hands...but it was futile...her strength was getting weak...

I can't stay here...Hume humare Maan ke liye aur humare pyar ke liye khud ko bachana hoga..." She thought with teary eyes but refused to shed them reminding about maan's warning... 

No maan, your Geet is no weak or fragile to shed tears at this crucial moment...I have faith on you and our love....I am sure till now he must have taken while world at his mercy to rescue me...she smiled tearfully but soon her smile vanished seeing him approaching again with some can in his hands now.

He gives her an evil smirk before opening the cap of the can he was holding...

What's this? Geet asked with wide eyes...

Tumhari maut..." He declared evilly smirking at her.

You can't di this Kunal...you have lost your senses in your anger and revenge...it will take you nowhere Kunal... atleast remember the time we were married... For the sake of that relation don't do this...

What relation you are talking about? He kept the can aside narrowing his eyes with anger as he took a menacing step closer to her. Did you even remain faithful to your husband once....? Answer me geet? He pinned her chin harshly bending to her level.

Geet turned her face away in disgust and anger, did you remain faithful to me Kunal,? Yes I agreed to lie you about my love for maan, but i never lie really ..I just hide it for you....for your happiness, so that you couldn't be hurt for I thought you love me...she smiled ruefully then, but I was fool to believe you once,...You only used me all along for your own motive, now also you are doing same...I never thought you will be this shallow to used woman for your motive. You are not a man!! She spitted angrily and that only infuriated him further. It hurt his ego badly...

What did you just say? He asked in low dangerous voice. 

I said you are not real man...if you would have then you wouldn't have kidnapped me like this and have face my husband face to face.

That I will do Geet, I will show Maan Singh khurana, what Kunal khurana is...what I can do...he will know soon himself. 

For now, he started untieing her rope leaving her startled, I will show what real man I am..

What do you mean? 

I mean we didn't celebrated our suhagraat, did we? So why not we do this now....? He lifted her up in jerk from chair.

Geet was blank for a moment with fear....she became pale...but when he put her down on her feet, she got her senses back. But before she could walk away...he had her caged in his arms.

His hands moved over her bare waist while he pressed her closer to his body 

Leave me Kunal...' she struggled frantically...let me go...you are not doing right...

But he turned deaf ear to her pleads as he just wanted to prove his point and in his obsession of revenge he turned blind to see what he was doing.

No..." She pushed his face away from her as he tried to kiss her neck...leave me Kunal, Maan won't leave you once he will come for me... She said having full faith on Maan. 

"You think that he  will save you?" he spat. "He'll never find you in time. And even if he does, it'll be too late. 

But Geet refused to be intimidated. She met his gaze with unwavering resolve, refusing to let him see the fear that threatened to consume her. She had faith in herself and in Maan, faith that he will surely find her...

He cupped her jaw harshly and bend to kiss her,  Geet recoiled, her heart racing with fear. But before he could kiss her, she hit his feet with her heel, making his hold losen on her and taking the chance she pushed him away harshly...

You won't win Kunal...now I will make sure to make you lose in your this dirty game..." You have taken me weak but I am Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, and you dared to mess with me." 

You sh** he swore angrily marching to her. Geet stepped back looking around frantically for any way to rescue.

Try as much Geet, there is no rescue from this hell...he told her with dirty smirk before approaching her....

Don't you dare Kunal!! She warned him pointing her forefinger at his way.

Come on geet, stop overreaction and just accept your defeat,...you can't escape me today, saying so he tried to grab her but she dodge him.... She tried to look around for escape again and saw the door was behind him. He was slowly approaching her, that her heartbeat rise manically in fear... Don't come near me 

Kunal just laughed out evilly, he was actually enjoying this game now. Come one Geet, yaha se bahar jaake dikhao ab...let move...come to me baby..." He gestured her with evil smirk.

Geet became hell scare now, she realized she was badly trap now...as she stood helplessly looking around again for any escape...when suddenly she spotted the can he had put at some distance, she was sure about the contains inside it...so without wasting a moment she rushed to take it...

Kunal followed her gaze and rushed to the same way. Geet managed to took the can before him. 

Don't come near me, ? She warned him again with can in her hand threatening him to empty the gasoline on him. He stepped away from her at first but seeing her concentration losing...he again tried to take the can, in the few drops fell on small portion of her saree ..her eyes widen in fear and she lose her grip, taking the chance he took that can giving her dreadful glare.

You have tasted my patience level Geet, you wouldn't listen to me, now let's see how come your Maan will save you or he will find your ashes until he reach here... 

Panic surged through Geet's veins as Kunal poured gasoline around the warehouse, the acrid scent filling the air. Her voice died in her throat in extreme fear...she became paralysed as she couldn't move. 

Kunal...no...." Her voice came out as meek whispered that failed to reach his ear.

He pulled out the machis box from his pants pocket and he struck a match, Geet's heart leapt into her throat and her eyes widen in fear.

With last hope Geet closed her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks. She prayed with all her heart that Maan would arrive in time, that he would rescue her from this nightmare before it was too late...

She knew with her one moment, Kunal won’t stop throwing the stick at her way.

And then, just when she thought all hope was lost, she heard the sound of footsteps echoing through the chaos, growing louder with each passing moment.

"Geet!"

Geet's heart leaped with hope as she recognized the familiar voice. "Maan," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.

Kunal's eyes widened in alarm as he realized what was happening. "No," he growled, his voice laced with fury. "This changes nothing.

But Geet paid him no heed as the sound of footsteps drew closer, each step bringing her closer to salvation. She knew that Maan was coming for her, that he would never give up until she was safe in his arms once more.

And then, just as the tension reached its breaking point, Kunal's face twisted into a wicked grin. Without warning, he struck the match and threw the stick to the ground.

Geet's eyes widened in horror as she watched the flames ignite, the fire spreading rapidly through the warehouse.

Maan with his guards had just arrived, when they were shock to see the scene... "Geet!" he called out, his voice hoarse with desperation as he caught her sight, the love of his life, trapped in the midst of the flames, her eyes wide with fear as she struggled to make her way out. His heart forgot to beat in fear seeing her caught in between flames of fire.

Geet's eyes widened with relief as she saw him there... "Maan!" she cried, her voice barely more than a whisper.

Maan's mind raced as he struggled to make sense of the chaos around him. The warehouse was engulfed in flames soon, the smoke billowing thick and heavy, making it difficult to see or breathe.

With determination fueling his every move, Maan pushed through the smoke and flames, his mind focused on one thing and one thing only bringing her to safety.

As the fire consumed everything in its path...She felt the heat licking at her skin, the smoke burning her lungs as she struggled to look through rising flames and smoke... And then, through the smoke and flames, she saw him—her beloved husband, his eyes filled with anguish as he fought his way through the inferno to reach her...

Geett..’ his eyes widen in horror seeing her saree pallu on fire...he rushed to her pulling off her saree in one swift move..he threw the burning material away And he pulled her into his embrace, shielding her from the flames that threatened to consume them both, Geet knew that she was safe at last. Safe in the arms of the man who had risked everything to save her, the man who had never stopped fighting for her, even in the darkest of times.

His guards rushed behind them and helped both to walk out to the safe place. Just then Maan saw Kunal, emerged from the smoke.

"You thought you could escape me, Geet?" he sneered, his eyes burning with malice. "I'll never let you go nor Maan...

His face twisted with rage as he lunged towards them, intent on finishing what he had started.

With a roar of defiance, Maan tackled Kunal to the ground, grappling with him as they fought amidst the chaos of the burning warehouse. The heat of the flames pressed in around them, threatening to consume them both as they struggled for control.

His guards tried to interval but today maan wanted to fight him alone for the pain he had boasted on geet... he warned anyone to interval while geet stood at back wrapped in maan’s shirt. she watched with pride as her husband fought for her.

Maan refused to give up. With every ounce of strength he possessed, he fought for Geet, as he saw her tearstriken face. And as the police officers arrived on the scene, they joined the fray, pulling maan away from almost dead Kunal.

"Geet!" Maan rushed to her side while his heart crying for the pain she had to endure in his absence. He pulled her into his arms. Relief flooded through him as he held her close, knowing that she was safe at last.

"I've got you, Geet," he vowed, his voice filled with determination. "I'll never let you go." his heart pounding with relief as he pulled her into his arms. But as he looked into her eyes, he saw that something was wrong—she had lost consciousness, her body limp and lifeless in his embrace.

"Geet," he whispered, his voice breaking with fear as he cradled her close. "Please, wake up. Don't leave me." "Geet!" he called out, his voice hoarse with urgency.

Maan..’ "Maan," Geet gasped, her voice barely more than a whisper as she struggled to keep her eyes open and looked at him with utmost love and affection, I fought for us...I never cried maan...I fought with him...I am strong...and I was having full faith on you..you will come for us...she cradled his cheek with small smile.

Yes darling you are very much strong, I know it...’ You are so brave and I am proud of you. He said affectionately caressing her cheek as he lifted her up in his arms to walk out...and remember one more thing, Geet. "I'll always find you, wifey," he vowed, his voice filled with determination. "I'll never let anything happen to you."

To be continued....

Picsart_22-12-08_14-00-47-857.jpg

Hope it had come out well...plz let me know what do you guys expect from the precap now...smiley42 thank you so much for your support, friends...smiley31

Edited by Mg13 - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

At last Maan saved geet from kunal's grip, kunal try to burn geet, but Maan reach on time and saved his wife.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dangerous update kunal is really insane now he can do anything in for of revenge bad move by him good that Maan was alert from before itself waiting for next.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet try to remain strong for maan

as geet's sandals have tracker maan reach geet n save her from flames 

kunal try to harm maan n geet but maan beat him till death 

police take away kunal

geet faint in maan's arms saying she fight as strong girl

geet become happy when maan says he is proud of her 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kunal what he became... from a gentleman to a devil...

He crossed all the lines...

But now geet is not more weak...she tried to save herself...

Maan came on the right time....

Now what happy ending??

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Chapter 107

Frightening and Yet Amazing Chapter 

I totally loved Geet's trust and love in Maan

that he will rescue her 

while Kunal seriously needs punishment 

he became inhumane.

but Geet keeping herself strong just for her Maan was indeed

inspirating.

now Maan has to deal with Sameera 

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Geet gone trough so much

Hope all culprits get their punishment 

Cont soon 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was an engaging update...phew Maan was aware about this Kunal pre handedly and was alert too with the news Sameera too thankgod he placed a transmitter in the heels which will never be doubtful at all..poor geet though was scared later had strength to fight the odd and finally Maan came and fought for her and rescued his life... waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❤️

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Maan saved Geet on time. Geet I firms that she stayed strong she was able to fight Kunal without any fear. She fought for them.

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful part. Kunal in his revenge almost tried to kill geet but Maan saved his jaan. She has so much faith in maan and maan keep her faith and saved her. Superb.