Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya shows at at the door. Kirti is not expecting this one.

coderlady thumbnail

The first meeting did not go well. What story does Ahilya have to tell? Kirti should listen just once.

coderlady thumbnail

For fifteen years Biplab kept this secret. How old is he now? Most kids would have blurted it out.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Glad to have you back GN.

Awesome updates. 

Good news is Kirti left the Ojha residence. 

So Buta was indeed sent by Nishit. But then is Buta still reporting to Nishit or they are out of touch in the past few months?

Kirti found a Shruti in Lily and a Dadi in Mrinalini. 

So she bumped into Nishit and his fiancé at the ashram. I am guessing he did not know that his Dadi is in touch with Kirti.

"Fifteen" - the number has so much of a significance in both Nishit and Biplab's life. 

Fifteen long years of obsession one guy has towards Kirti and for fifteen years, the other guy has hidden the secret from Kirti. 

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

“You will not remember, but you continued to cry and cry and I hated you because when you cried, I had to hide my tears. After all, Dadi would have a hard time managing us two.”

I felt that above is her life in a nutshell. A six year old girl with a scream locked inside her. Who put up a brave face and went about life. I really love how you have etched her, she is real, human with her set of flaws. What I like is that she is aware of it, she tries to correct them. At the same time I love her spirit of wanting to carry on, of not giving up, to try all she can to make her circumstances better. And she has a big heart too, in wanting to give a safe, normal life and love to a little girl. 

canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

“You will not remember, but you continued to cry and cry and I hated you because when you cried, I had to hide my tears. After all, Dadi would have a hard time managing us two.”

I felt that above is her life in a nutshell. A six year old girl with a scream locked inside her. Who put up a brave face and went about life. I really love how you have etched her, she is real, human with her set of flaws. What I like is that she is aware of it, she tries to correct them. At the same time I love her spirit of wanting to carry on, of not giving up, to try all she can to make her circumstances better. And she has a big heart too, in wanting to give a safe, normal life and love to a little girl. 

Well said P, Kirti is human, a very real one.

She has her flaws, but she has lot of positives too. 

Once Nishit did tell Prasanna right that Kirti has suffered more in life, shielding Biplab from a lot of hardships. It is true and he probably understood her the most. It is just unfortunate that by the time she realised what he meant to her, it was too late. (not that he made his intentions or feelings clear to her)

PS: GN, (or should I call you MK? 🤔)  was Kirti not 8 and Biplab 2 when Urmi eloped? Can you confirm. 

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Poor kirti..her mom chooses a time when she is unwell and adds to her misery. Kirti’s memories of her mother are so painful..which 8 year could deal with that? How is that biplab has been in touch and she didn’t..did Ahalya do anything to take care of her children as they suffered?

mid Kirti sick after meeting with Nishit and feeling horrible about how she lost him? It is heartbreaking to see Nishit and Kirti act all indifference. Mirnalini guessed Nishit and Kirti’s longing for each other and it’s 15 years since he is in love but never did he bring that up with her..Kirti’s blind faith in Tejas left her with loosing Nishit and his love through years. 

All chapters lead to Kirti’s spirit breaking one after the other..she left Mayank’s house for good and May he that was one good thing. Then she had to face Nishit and then Ahalya. Hope she does well with her exams and one thing cheers her up. 

Edited by anitha.b - 2 years ago
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For now I m just happy that Kirti is far away from the Ojhas and is concentrating on her studies .

It's Sad that Kirti is acknowledging her feelings only  when its too late. 

Dadi is quite wise ...she's sensing that something s going on between these two . 

I wonder what Urmi has to say in her defense   ..... ! 

Felt really sorry for Kirti ... she's suffered so much  since childhood ... she deserves her happiness . 

Your update makes my day 🤗

canapoem thumbnail

Whatever the reasons are for Urmi to elope and change herself to Ahilya, I don't know if Kirti can ever forget what her mother did and all the hardships she faced for 2 decades. 

If Urmi really wants to mend her relationship with Kirti, it will take a lot of effort from her side and it will take a long time too. Is Urmi ready for such a uphill battle? 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are right Kavi. But somehow it feels she needs something from Kirti. Urmi stiffened when Biplab called her mom..but here she is addressing Kirti as beta 🤔.