Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Ch 93. Nid Ka Nirman Phir Phir

Edited by Meerkat - 11 months ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Why was Kirti so worried about Biplab's safety? What was she expecting? He probably stays away from the place as much as possible. There is no motherly warmth coming his way.

coderlady thumbnail

Matilda performing yoga on Ahilya's mat. Love that. Someone needs to create some chaos in that house.

coderlady thumbnail

Radha and dadi seem to have lost their zest for life. What has happened to them? Kirti has a lot on her plate trying to bring some normalcy in their life.

coderlady thumbnail

So it was Hardiik in that hammock. He was on hand to witness many moments in Kirti's life. Now this encounter with Ahilya and Nishit. What did Kirti read into the "dearest friend and partner" introduction? How and when did he end up becoming her partner?

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here I was thinking this update will be of Kirti  knocking Nishit's door for sugar..but no not a light chapter. It is a chapter to give Kirti continuous shock treatment.

I had wondered  how Ahilya is managing folks at her house given she does not like any one of them. Seems Dadi is sedated most of the time Biplab stays away because he is not wanted and Radha has been trained to be not a child anymore.😐

Matilda as Ahilya partner was hilarious..so was Ahilya statement  of Nishit being her friend and partner. 😊She is messing with Kirti.So what is Nishit reaction to Kirti being Ahilya's daughter 😅

Ps. Forgot about Hardiik appearance. Waiting for next chapter😊

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Will Kirti's troubles never ever go away? What kind of cruel games is destiny playing with her life? And what has Urmi done to Kirti's family? 

Dadi, I am guessing is put on some sleep pills all the time.

Radha is, oh dear, is she turning into another Kirti? 

And what is happening with Biplab?

I don't know if I will ever understand what Ahilya is up to. 

When did she and Nishit become partners and in what? Oh I remember she had asked him something long back. Some business venture? Did he agree to her demands? 

Chalo, accha hogaya, he came to know Kirti is Ahilya's daughter. 

Even if I want something nice to happen between Nishit and Kirti, not sure if Kirti has that kind of energies left in her to commit to a relationship. 

So Hardiik with a double i is trying to give some support to Kirti! He was the one in the Hammock right.

Nice update GN. 

dalur1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kirtis eagerness to meet her brother and her concern for him not showing up was very touching. Biplab lie to her that he's at home must have hurt her. It shows how is not trusting her enough to tell things even if it is to keep her from stressing. 

This 1st part of the story was super hilarious, Ahilya's overly postive self and the way she was forcing kirti to join her and the way Matilda turned the tables and giving some much needed amusement and laughter to Kirti In the new house with unfamiliarity. And it was so fun to see Kirti tease Ahilya about her yoga partner and how she should do yogya so that she can let go of the stress caused by previous yogya session 🤣🤣🤣

Radha and Kirti's scene was very heart breaking and emotional. What has happened in all these days that made this Lil girl so robotic, dull, unattached and matured beyond years. It must be a deep pain for Kriti to see this, and her comparing her relationship with Radha to that of mother and worrying if it will irrepairable makes me feel how time apart from our closed ones can bring so much distance that becomes difficult to cover. 

I sure Kirti will bring back the lost liveliness to the Lil girl and make her normal and heal her. But surely it will be tough and time consuming. The brief hug they both had and the strength they derived from each other reminded me of old days when they were each other's strength and solace. 

Dadi waking up so late and her insisting Kirti to take her away was a very sad scene too. How must have Ahilya treated them for her to be so disturbed and eager to get away. 

But the patience Ahilya showed with Matilda and allowing the pet to mess with her says that she is not a bad person. But she being self centred and she herself loosing touch with deep emotions and true family life must have made her forget how exactly to behave with a Lil kid at home. 

Kirti's eagerness to see Nishit was too cute. They never seem to keep the other out of their minds. 

Hardik regret for not greeting kriti was funny. 

The lift scene made nervous and finally things are out and I'm worried how everyone will pan out from here on. 

Poor girl. I'm eager to know what role Hardik plays in her life, will he cause distress or will he be a good friend and support her. His intensions towards her are so confusing. 

But atleast now she is with all her family members and not away from them, hope biplab is back soon. 

I just can't wait for next chapter. I feel so bad for Kriti, admist all this chaos, with the need to set everything right and bring the love and life back to the family, making this house a home, how is she going to focus on her office work. 

Edited by dalur1 - 11 months ago
gen34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag GN.

Disappointed with how Ahilya has ignored Radha.. the last statement shocked me as much as Kirti I think.. only daughter, thus proving little Radha was just a means to an end. ☹️

Keen to see how Kirti restores her family back to normalcy. Let’s see how Nishit reacts to this new revelation! 

coderlady thumbnail

Originally posted by: gen34

Thanks for the tag GN.

Disappointed with how Ahilya has ignored Radha.. the last statement shocked me as much as Kirti I think.. only daughter, thus proving little Radha was just a means to an end. ☹️

Keen to see how Kirti restores her family back to normalcy. Let’s see how Nishit reacts to this new revelation! 

I wondered why she stressed the only daughter part. Now I see. She adopted Radha, so that child is her daughter too. But she is not treating her like one. She adopted her to get Kirti to come live with her. Radha does not deserve to be used like this.