Love, Unrequited [Thread 2 : Pg 140] - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cheers2all

What amazing last 2 chapters GN! Loved them...I was πŸ€£ at Kirti's very fertile imagination of the movie setup with her brother playing a piano at Prasanna's birthday party and 90s ka villain mocking him. I still can't stop laughing....

Bechara Nishit!! He doesn't want Kirti to even mention "brother" & him in a sentence. I am surprised Kirti didn't catch the drift. Maybe the brother managed to distract her. 

Nishit grumbling about Biplab's flirting skills was super cute. It was only after Kirti pointed out his similar "non-flirty" action he decided to back out lest his secret comes out in the open. Perhaps he should take some lessons from Biplab on how to woo the girl he likes, who btw is doing a fantastic job.

The parting scene was lovely too...

🎢Tu jo hai saaath toh yeh ambar lage ke jaise saaya ho sar par

Tere kandhe per rakh kar sar, yunhi kat jaaye sari umar...🎢

Has Kirti shared about her new job offer with Nishit? I am guessing she hasn't. Preposterous arguments se fursat milegi tabhi na kuch aur baat kar paenge πŸ™„ I am hoping he will say or do something that might give her confidence a boost. What is Nishit's profession btw? Tejas is a lawyer right? I forgot what Nishit does for a living.

I think he is a CFO?

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kizh72

I think he is a CFO?

Oh ok. Thanks, P! I remember he refused to join his Nanaji's company, but wasn't sure about his current work situation. Maybe he can offer some job position to Kirti in his company. She does have a Engineering diploma. It's not like the lady in question will take any favors from him. But he can always try πŸ˜Š 

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh ok. Thanks, P! I remember he refused to join his Nanaji's company, but wasn't sure about his current work situation. Maybe he can offer some job position to Kirti in his company. She does have a Engineering diploma. It's not like the lady in question will take any favors from him. But he can always try πŸ˜Š 

Isn't he working for Navyam's company? I think so. 

cheers2all thumbnail

Isn't he working for Navyam's company? I think so. 

Arre haan!! How did I forget that 

I won't blame him if he doesn't want Kirti anywhere near that creep.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Absolutely loved both the chapters GN.

It is just unfortunate that people with disabilities hardly get to enjoy their life. At the least in the west, we have many places which are wheel chair accessible but in India (I am guessing all of South Asia) people with physical disabilities can hardly live alone and manage their lives. 

And for a girl with a such a physical disability, life is not easy at all.

There was a boy in our extended family who had Duchenne muscular dystrophy. By his teens, he was immobile and being in a city like Bangalore, it used to be so tough for his father to carry him everywhere. Even going to someone's house is not easy. Most houses have at the least  2 or 3 steps to enter and his father or someone would carry him to go inside. He would have a wheel chair in their car, but where would they push the wheel chair when there is hardly any space left on the pavements for even regular people to walk. By his late teens, it was so tough to carry him. He is no more now but I remember how day to day life for him and his family would be such a huge challenge. 

I do get where Nishit's protectiveness is coming from. Particularly after that incident with one of the guy who was helping their father, the fear that someone might take advantage of his sister will always be at the back of his mind. But that also should not stop him from allowing Prasanna to enjoy her life and experience the world in her limited capacity. 

Good that Prasanna decided to go with Kirti and Biplab and Nishit followed them on the bus.

Does Biplab like Prasanna? It is very easy for Prasanna to fall for Biplab. Let's see what happens next.

The funniest part was when Kirti said if she and Nishit were siblings and Nishit asking her to shut up. πŸ˜†

Kirti is quite clueless about the attention she gets from the opposite sex, isn't it.

She did not get that Mayank was interested in her and now she did not get why Nishit asked to stop imagining them as siblings. 

If she could stop arguing with Nishit for sometime and just relax and have fun with him, it would do good for both of them. πŸ˜³

Aww, Nishit dozed off on her shoulder and she was listening to a song so apt for the situation. 

canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Reads the comment and plans to bring Tejerk in the next update just to annoy you πŸ˜‹πŸ˜†

Don't know how to post a gif but I want to post that gif of Kiron Kher screaming "Nahin..." closing both her ears from the movie Dostana for your above sentence πŸ˜†

cheers2all thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Don't know how to post a gif but I want to post that gif of Kiron Kher screaming "Nahin..." closing both her ears from the movie Dostana for your above sentence πŸ˜†

Here...let me do the honors 😁

On the Message box, there is a small icon on top that says insert image. You just have to paste the url there and voila!

canapoem thumbnail

Here...let me do the honors 😁

On the Message box, there is a small icon on top that says insert image. You just have to paste the url there and voila!

I was thinking of tagging  you and requesting you to post the gif. 

Thank  you.  πŸ€—

This is exactly my thought thinking about Tejas now. πŸ˜†

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: p4peppa

Wow! Thanks for the recommendation. The site is awesome. I am going to be bizzy.

I loved ' Dhoop Kinare'. We had a ritual of sorts to rent the video tapes every 3-4 months and watch through out the night. 

I tried making my daughter watch it on youtube, but.... Well it is over 30 yrs old so she can be forgiven for giving it a pass πŸ˜€

You're welcome :) You can click on any word in a verse and it shows the meaning. 

Ah the VHS days! Dhoop Kinare is a classic, but I can see why your daughter gave it a wide berth πŸ˜„

Did you see they have a course also now? And it’s just very little for I think lifetime access. I need to find sometime smiley36

Yes, I saw that, P. I have no doubt it will be well constructed. I don't know how long they can continue as a free site. I suspect they will make parts of it premium access going forward. 

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'll update the chapter in sometime but I am afraid it turned out to be boring and nothing like I had in mind. Perhaps, in reality this is how I see them having conversations. Anyway, done and dusted. Posting it so I can move to the next chapter. I hope you find something to enjoy, despite the boring parts in it.

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 3 years ago