Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So the two for a change will get to spent time (yeah grudgingly πŸ˜‹) in doing something that is Kirti's idea of fun. Including taking a bus and all its challenges. Btw what is Nishit wearing ? Will he survive the heat,dust that will be part of the ride πŸ˜‚

Now for the meat of the update. I will make an assumption here that in India  both public places and transport is still not wheelchair friendly. So in all fairness Nishit means well. He is caring and protective. He makes sure Prasanna does not face dissappointment by making sure she does not try/do anyrhing where she would face such obstacles😊 

Biplab enthusiasm and can do attitude is both his youth (not jaded like Kirti ) and own life experience maybe (strived for the impossible and found a solution).

Lovely update 😍

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

'Kirti can you shut up please'. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh brother! Please don't call/ think/ insinuate him as brother. Ok back to finish......

p4peppa thumbnail

Lighthearted update with cute banter between the two. Did Nishith reply when Kirti assumed that he had no ulterior motive when he lifted her πŸ˜†. I shpuldn't jinx it, but I am liking the jerk's absence and seeing a carefree Kirti.

p4peppa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Did you see they have a course also now? And it’s just very little for I think lifetime access. I need to find sometime πŸ˜†

Is it? I am yet to explore the site. Noticed that the blog is regularly updated. Time to brush up my urdu now πŸ™‚. 

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: p4peppa

Lighthearted update with cute banter between the two. Did Nishith reply when Kirti assumed that he had no ulterior motive when he lifted her πŸ˜†. I shpuldn't jinx it, but I am liking the jerk's absence and seeing a carefree Kirti.

Reads the comment and plans to bring Tejerk in the next update just to annoy you πŸ˜‹πŸ˜†

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 3 years ago
p4peppa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Reads the comment and plans to bring Tejerk in the next update just to annoy you πŸ˜‹πŸ˜†

Ha ha ha. Please, cherry on top....NiTi, No Jerk..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Kirti does have a very active imagination. The scenarios she comes up with in her head.

Nishit is looking out for his sister, even if he is a little too protective. Any man around her will be seen with suspicion.

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

What amazing last 2 chapters GN! Loved them...I was πŸ€£ at Kirti's very fertile imagination of the movie setup with her brother playing a piano at Prasanna's birthday party and 90s ka villain mocking him. I still can't stop laughing....

Bechara Nishit!! He doesn't want Kirti to even mention "brother" & him in a sentence. I am surprised Kirti didn't catch the drift. Maybe the brother managed to distract her. 

Nishit grumbling about Biplab's flirting skills was super cute. It was only after Kirti pointed out his similar "non-flirty" action he decided to back out lest his secret comes out in the open. Perhaps he should take some lessons from Biplab on how to woo the girl he likes, who btw is doing a fantastic job.

The parting scene was lovely too...

🎢Tu jo hai saaath toh yeh ambar lage ke jaise saaya ho sar par

Tere kandhe per rakh kar sar, yunhi kat jaaye sari umar...🎢

Has Kirti shared about her new job offer with Nishit? I am guessing she hasn't. Preposterous arguments se fursat milegi tabhi na kuch aur baat kar paenge πŸ™„ I am hoping he will say or do something that might give her confidence a boost. What is Nishit's profession btw? Tejas is a lawyer right? I forgot what Nishit does for a living.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You had 2 updates today. Missed it. Kirti imagination.is vivid. Nishit as a 90s villain.πŸ˜‚ She has not picked the drift yet...he wants undivided attention, no  convo of them.being potential siblings 😊

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: p4peppa

Is it? I am yet to explore the site. Noticed that the blog is regularly updated. Time to brush up my urdu now πŸ™‚. 

Here's the link: Aamozish