Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cheers2all

I have a feeling Nishit has purchased those earring when he stayed back on the pretext of call. It reminded me of a scene in Pushpak movie where Kamal Hasan helps Amla select earrings πŸ˜† 

Google the scene. It's lovely and Kamal Hasan's expressions are so on point! 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I have a feeling Nishit has purchased those earring when he stayed back on the pretext of call. It reminded me of a scene in Pushpak movie where Kamal Hasan helps Amla select earrings smiley36 

Originally posted by: kizh72

Cough, cough, bangles also come to mindsmiley2smiley36

Cough, cough, saree comes to mind too πŸ˜†

So Nishit saw Kirti fixing her saree in his bedroom during Tejas's engagement and today she trying out earrings. 

Kismet connection that he gets to see her when she is dressing up or trying on what she likes? πŸ˜³

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Has Kirti texted Nishit in the past and then distanced herself? How long ago did that happen?

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Cough...cough... intelligent readers alert...me attempts to work harder next time πŸ˜†

Andhere mein teer chodaa tha...lagta hain nishane pe lag gaya smiley36

Google the scene. It's lovely and Kamal Hasan's expressions are so on point! 

I watched this movie when I was 8-9 years old. There isn't a single dialogue in the movie, but every emotion and thought is very well expressed.  Looks like Nishit has watched it too; considering he is following the "You say it best when you say nothing at all"  rule πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Andhere mein teer chodaa tha...lagta hain nishane pe lag gaya smiley36

I watched this movie when I was 8-9 years old. There isn't a single dialogue in the movie, but every emotion and thought is very well expressed.  Looks like Nishit has watched it too; considering he is following the "You say it best when you say nothing at allrule πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Speech is silver but silence is golden!! πŸ˜†

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I have a feeling Nishit has purchased those earring when he stayed back on the pretext of call. It reminded me of a scene in Pushpak movie where Kamal Hasan helps Amla select earrings smiley36 

- cheers2all

Cough, cough, bangles also come to mindsmiley2smiley36

-kizh72

Cough, cough, saree comes to mind too πŸ˜†

So Nishit saw Kirti fixing her saree in his bedroom during Tejas's engagement and today she trying out earrings. 

Kismet connection that he gets to see her when she is dressing up or trying on what she likes? πŸ˜³

I'm wading in to request GN to get a dupatta involved πŸ˜†

GN, please tell us we're "paagal but cute " πŸ˜†

PS - Apologies for hijacking the conversation and going off on a tangent πŸ™ƒ

Edited by Arshi67 - 3 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

I'm wading in to request GN to get a dupatta involved πŸ˜†

GN, please tell us we're "paagal but cute " πŸ˜†

PS - Apologies for hijacking the conversation and going off on a tangent πŸ™ƒ

Dupatta reminds me of Chunari and Chunari reminds me of this video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV8bmQKyi7c

'I find you all cute dammit!' Here, my confession. [See, I see the username, and know what the listener will like to hearπŸ˜‰]

Tell me now that my words echoed in your ears the entire day and you kept blushing for no reason. πŸ˜†

PS - Apologies will be accepted only if you promise more such hijacks.

Arshi67 thumbnail

Dupatta reminds me of Chunari and Chunari reminds me of this video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV8bmQKyi7c

I had seen this one before and it's epic! Kudos to whoever visualised it smiley32

'I find you all cute dammit!' Here, my confession. [See, I see the username, and know what the listener will like to hearπŸ˜‰]

Aap bhi na, GN Ji  πŸ€—The UN is a bit of a giveaway isn't it?! πŸ˜‚

Tell me now that my words echoed in your ears the entire day and you kept blushing for no reason. πŸ˜†

Complete with soft strains of a certain riff, and random gusts blowing tendrils across my face that need help to be tucked back behind my ear πŸ˜‰

PS - Apologies will be accepted only if you promise more such hijacks.

Deal 😎 My, steeped in ArHi, dil and dimaag will be thrilled to do just that! 

Edited by Arshi67 - 3 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail

^

Pretends indifference, but as you walk closer, waits for you to miss a step, so that can run to be your knight in round neck sweaters; when you don't...sends some dammits and grunts your way; you still remain clueless! Strides to you, pulls you closer, on the pretext of finding faults in you, looks at you, ignores the dhak dhaks, continues to gaze, lost in your eyes that speak too much...now the tendrils...finally the tendrils, tucks your hair behind your ear and sighs! 

Patiently waiting for, 'Hum bhi, dammit!' πŸ˜†

I should totally start writing X Readers on wattpad. πŸ˜†

Arshi67 thumbnail

^

Pretends indifference, but as you walk closer, waits for you to miss a step, so that can run to be your knight in round neck sweaters; when you don't...sends some dammits and grunts your way; you still remain clueless! Strides to you, pulls you closer, on the pretext of finding faults in you, looks at you, ignores the dhak dhaks, continues to gaze, lost in your eyes that speak too much...now the tendrils...finally the tendrils, tucks your hair behind your ear and sighs! 

Patiently waiting for, 'Hum bhi, dammit!' πŸ˜†

I should totally start writing X Readers on wattpad. πŸ˜†

@bold - You so must!!! (I had to look X Readers up btw πŸ˜†) 

A sigh which is echoed by a million fangirls as they lose themselves in melting pools of chocolate, thereby tripping over precisely because of that. Coming back to AD with a thump as the catch in sinewy arms fails to materialise. Looking up sheepishly to find Biplab and Prasanna looking at them weirdly as their lively debate is interrupted mid flow. "Unbelievable", they mutter.