Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Biplab's cuteness gets a hmm with a question mark and Kirti's a hmm with acceptance from Nishit. So he does find her cute.

Both sets of siblings have their own sweet equation going. Love the banter between Biplab and Kirti.

Thank you for mentioning this! πŸ€— I was hoping someone would. πŸ˜…

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Also forgot to add, I felt Nishit was observing Kirti closely while she was talking to her brother about who will ride the scootyand who will sit behind. 

It's almost like he wants to see how she is without the whole class difference and under normal circumstances.  I think even when she was trying out the earings, he was trying to see how she is as a regular woman. 

Nishit's silences speak more than his words, it's just that we need to understand the language of silence πŸ˜†

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Had to go look up North and South. Will have to read it sometime.

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canapoem

Also forgot to add, I felt Nishit was observing Kirti closely while she was talking to her brother about who will ride the scootyand who will sit behind. 

It's almost like he wants to see how she is without the whole class difference and under normal circumstances.  I think even when she was trying out the earings, he was trying to see how she is as a regular woman. 

Nishit's silences speak more than his words, it's just that we need to understand the language of silence πŸ˜†

I have a feeling Nishit has purchased those earring when he stayed back on the pretext of call. It reminded me of a scene in Pushpak movie where Kamal Hasan helps Amla select earrings πŸ˜† 

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

I have a feeling Nishit has purchased those earring when he stayed back on the pretext of call. It reminded me of a scene in Pushpak movie where Kamal Hasan helps Amla select earrings πŸ˜† 

Cough, cough, bangles also come to mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kizh72

Cough, cough, bangles also come to mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Goes without saying πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Try as I may I could never explain what I hear when you don't say a thing....

Old Mister Webster could never define 

What's said between your heart and mine...

You say it best when you say nothing at all

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 3 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Cough...cough... intelligent readers alert...me attempts to work harder next time πŸ˜†

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 3 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Had to go look up North and South. Will have to read it sometime.

There's a BBC miniseries as well. If you haven't watched it, you should definitely give it a try. 

Meerkat thumbnail

Here's a vm to lure you, coderlady.πŸ˜ƒ

https://youtu.be/LBfe7pv4Rqc