Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

So glad to hear that your dad does not have Covid. Wishing him a full recovery. 

Once again loved how this chapter was written..how you used the same rainy weather to match her restlessness/happiness..her varied state of mind.

Shruti reaction and advice to her texting Nishit was natural based on what she knows.  It stood out both their unsaid happy reaction when they see each other after not texting for a while. The tidbits you add in every chapter about her past, her strange checks are a result of copying someone 😊

I especially enjoy thinking, planning and writing these tidbits. πŸ˜ƒ

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitha.b

Glad your father is doing well. It’s always stressful when a parent is unwell or someone we know. 

Kriti is swinging and rightfully so..hope Nishit gives her some strong reason to trust him unlike his cousin.

Yes, very stressful. It's like world comes to a standstill. 

I hope too he gives but there is life and other inconveniences like his girlfriend and her Dadi, her brother and the prospective grooms and then Mayank....πŸ˜‰ So, let's see. 

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

I loved how the writing style you used here matched the mood of the chapter. The staccato phrases deepening the sense of ennui. 

The casual, upfront judgemental attitude which litters the dynamics of the three families is so real in metros today. Society living brings together the most unlikely of people. I can't blame Shruti for saying what she did about Nishit, even though it led to Kirti erasing some lovely moments. Tejas has lot to be blamed for. 

Wishing your father a speedy recovery. I can imagine how awful the wait for the result must have been. 

The video you shared was brilliantly satirical.  

I loved your comment. Honestly, I wasn't aware of the writing style I used. I just wrote how I saw the story and her feelings like it was just a flow for me but to put it so beautifully here, thank you. Really humbled to have readers like you.

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Okay, the title of the story is Love, Unrequited.

It is Kirti's love, I am assuming. 

Earlier I used to think, it is Tejas's love that was unrequited. 

Now as Kirti is forming a deep bond with Nishit, and from the looks of it, the bond might grow deeper with time.

I am fearing if the unrequited love is going to be from Nishit in the end.

Will Nishit pull a "Tejas" on Kirti?

If yes, this time, Kirti will be very very hurt, deeply. 

It will be very difficult for her to get over Nishit, unlike Tejas. 

I didn't mean it to be a mystery. But since it's making readers mull, let me just enjoy and not say a word. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

New reader alert. canapoem recommended this story; more like insisted I have to read this story. And I am so glad she did!! It's an extremely well written story with an amazing plot. Kirti's struggles and unrequited love feels very real. I also love the way you subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) bring out the differences between the different strata of society. Each is biased against the other. At times their opinions are valid, but more often than not they are blinded by their own prejudices. 

Kirti has seen the upper class quite closely right from the time she was barely a teenager. She first tried to stay away, then fit in and finally learnt to ignore the upper class. She is still struggling with it, more so now when she is the sole bread winner of the family and is "in love" with a person from that class while supposedly flirting with another. I don't know what to think of Tejas. He seemed to be a nice guy in school. He was probably the first and only person who treated Kirti as a fellow classmate; as an equal. But as they grew older, I feel he must have realized how he has Kirti wrapped around his little finger. May have even got an ego boost knowing that he has her at his beck and call. When everyone can see Kirti's heart eyes around him, it's difficult to believe Tejas didn't notice it himself. It's absolutely fine to not reciprocate someone's love, but it feels like he used Kirti (and is still using her) knowing how she feels about him. These are not the signs of a good person and definitely not of a "best" friend. I wonder what is Nishit's angle. He appeared indifferent towards Kirti in school. But was he really? Perhaps he was in the beginning, but I think the one year where they shared the bench changed something for him. The way he orchestrated the situation for Kirti to make it to the singing competition after vehemently refusing to entertain her, makes me believe that could be the turning point of how he felt for her.

We still don't know what happened in 10th that made Kirti fall for Tejas. Or what was the reason Tejas & Kirti say (or assume) that Nishit has betrayed them. Is Nishit's betrayal in the same vein as Kriti being a perpetual liar? I sense a underlying rift between Tejas & Nishit, a competition of sorts maybe. Nishit has a reputation of GF snatcher. But what is the truth behind it? Sana, who was supposed to marry him is now marrying Tejas. Based on an earlier conversation, she seems to have two timed too. Nishit is dating Mithila, but it's clear that he likes Kirti. Or at the very least he cares about her and is intrigued by her. He never tried to befriend her before, so why now? Did he always harbor one-sided feelings for Kirti but stayed away because of Tejas? Looks like Prasanna has an inkling of her brother's feelings, or maybe it's just a hopeful assumption. The girl is definitely fond of Kirti. I wish the two girls form a bond. They both are kindred spirits in some ways.

I also love Dadi, Shruti & Mayank in this story. In the initial chapters, I had hoped Mayank & Kirti would end up together. He seems to be a nice guy. I wonder how his project with Navyam will be affected after the recent altercation at Prasanna's house (BTW I wonder how long was Nishit listening to their conversation before he decided to whack the perv). 

Shruti is a true friend. She may have been a bit blunt with her words, but what she told Kirti were real facts. She has seen how devastated Kirti was after Tejas' engagement announcement; and here Nishit already has a gf for crying out loud. Also, knowing the history between the two, it's not wrong to assume that Kirti may only be a passing fling for Nishit. But looks like she is definitely more than a fling, if the boy took trouble to self-invite himself for a coffee, making up a silly excuse about crow story even after being ignored for no apparent reason. 

The story is amazing and the narration is simply auhsum!! πŸ˜Š

I will be utterly grateful to canapoem for recommending this lovely story!!πŸ€—

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cheers2all

New reader alert. canapoem recommended this story; more like insisted I have to read this story. And I am so glad she did!! It's an extremely well written story with an amazing plot. Kirti's struggles and unrequited love feels very real. I also love the way you subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) bring out the differences between the different strata of society. Each is biased against the other. At times their opinions are valid, but more often than not they are blinded by their own prejudices. 

I did insist, didn't I. πŸ˜ƒ

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am so happy that all my friends to whom I recommended the story gave it a try and they all liked it. 

Thanks girls πŸ€—

Edited by canapoem - 3 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I am so happy that all my friends to whom I recommended the story gave it a try and they all liked it. 

Thanks girls πŸ€—

Kavi you’re story doondofier, recommender par noneπŸ€—πŸ˜†

Meerkat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Kirti has seen the upper class quite closely right from the time she was barely a teenager. She first tried to stay away, then fit in and finally learnt to ignore the upper class. She is still struggling with it, more so now when she is the sole bread winner of the family and is "in love" with a person from that class while supposedly flirting with another. I don't know what to think of Tejas. He seemed to be a nice guy in school. He was probably the first and only person who treated Kirti as a fellow classmate; as an equal. But as they grew older, I feel he must have realized how he has Kirti wrapped around his little finger. May have even got an ego boost knowing that he has her at his beck and call. When everyone can see Kirti's heart eyes around him, it's difficult to believe Tejas didn't notice it himself. It's absolutely fine to not reciprocate someone's love, but it feels like he used Kirti (and is still using her) knowing how she feels about him. These are not the signs of a good person and definitely not of a "best" friend. I wonder what is Nishit's angle. He appeared indifferent towards Kirti in school. But was he really? Perhaps he was in the beginning, but I think the one year where they shared the bench changed something for him. The way he orchestrated the situation for Kirti to make it to the singing competition after vehemently refusing to entertain her, makes me believe that could be the turning point of how he felt for her.

We still don't know what happened in 10th that made Kirti fall for Tejas. Or what was the reason Tejas & Kirti say (or assume) that Nishit has betrayed them. Is Nishit's betrayal in the same vein as Kriti being a perpetual liar? I sense a underlying rift between Tejas & Nishit, a competition of sorts maybe. Nishit has a reputation of GF snatcher. But what is the truth behind it? Sana, who was supposed to marry him is now marrying Tejas. Based on an earlier conversation, she seems to have two timed too. Nishit is dating Mithila, but it's clear that he likes Kirti. Or at the very least he cares about her and is intrigued by her. He never tried to befriend her before, so why now? Did he always harbor one-sided feelings for Kirti but stayed away because of Tejas? Looks like Prasanna has an inkling of her brother's feelings, or maybe it's just a hopeful assumption. The girl is definitely fond of Kirti. I wish the two girls form a bond. They both are kindred spirits in some ways.

I also love Dadi, Shruti & Mayank in this story. In the initial chapters, I had hoped Mayank & Kirti would end up together. He seems to be a nice guy. I wonder how his project with Navyam will be affected after the recent altercation at Prasanna's house (BTW I wonder how long was Nishit listening to their conversation before he decided to whack the perv). 

Shruti is a true friend. She may have been a bit blunt with her words, but what she told Kirti were real facts. She has seen how devastated Kirti was after Tejas' engagement announcement; and here Nishit already has a gf for crying out loud. Also, knowing the history between the two, it's not wrong to assume that Kirti may only be a passing fling for Nishit. But looks like she is definitely more than a fling, if the boy took trouble to self-invite himself for a coffee, making up a silly excuse about crow story even after being ignored for no apparent reason. 

The story is amazing and the narration is simply auhsum!! πŸ˜Š

There should be a superrr se bhi uparrr button. I have read this only six times now. The count is on...πŸ˜†

Thank you so much. 

Aap hamare thread par, phul khile hai gulshan gulshan...πŸ˜ƒ